Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Instead of nitrogen please use a sustainable gas like the hot air expelled from Worst Thread Opinion Havers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

Instead of nitrogen please use a sustainable gas like the hot air expelled from Worst Thread Opinion Havers

That is unsustainable gas and is likely to result in the heat death of the universe.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

td4guy posted:

Thanks. I love my MR2. I love having a big ol' 58mm turbo mounted just behind my head. Whoooosh! And with an external wastegate, it just screams.

I stopped having snap oversteer issues once I replaced my wobbly old wheel bearings and put cheater-mode R888s on. And learned to not lift, of course. Never lift.

Are front-engine-havers even real Formula 1 fans?

Nice wheel choice too, I love work equips. Also you gotta lift sometimes on corner entry! Either that or trail brake depending on the situation.

Also agreed, we should ban all non midships posting

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

There is literally no difference between driving my Ford Fiesta and driving a Williams F1 car in terms of performance.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

There is literally no difference between driving my Ford Fiesta and driving a Williams F1 car in terms of performance.

One is a hell of a lot better for going to Target

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NtotheTC posted:

Frank definitely used to think Fords could handle like F1 cars.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

NtotheTC posted:

Jesus we've been over this. That air would be full of tears (moisture) and ergo would be the antithesis of using nitrogen.

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
https://youtu.be/u4Ws_Bp7WYA

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Frank saw Jackie driving in that commercial and thought "that looks easy"

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
If only ford had tested the structural integrity of the roof :negative:

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

track day bro! posted:

this season the tifosi tears will be tears of joy once big charles le clerc wins the wdc and wcc #esereferrari

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Just replace C1 through 5 with 'poo poo'

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I’ve got horrific news everyone.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The 2020 Ducati Panigale V4S comes with those stupid winglets that the V4R has. I will NOT be getting one. They have ruined the Masterpiece that is the Panigale V4S. My faith in Ducati has been shaken.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

If you're still determined to waste money on an Italian motorcycle get an Aprilia tuono

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I’m planning to gently caress off out of this country early next year so large dumb purchases outside of my $1700 Swedish synthesizer which I just paid $200 customs on are off the table temporarily

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

the kentucky quid posted:

The 2020 Ducati Panigale V4S comes with those stupid winglets that the V4R has. I will NOT be getting one. They have ruined the Masterpiece that is the Panigale V4S. My faith in Ducati has been shaken.

Buy a Norton.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

Buy a Norton.

The company or one of their bikes?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
The Norton V4 RR looks like an extremely competent bike to dominate Europe.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

The company or one of their bikes?

You could probably get a twofer right now?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

this was basically inevitable when Honda said they're going with winglets on their street bike

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

I’m planning to gently caress off out of this country early next year so large dumb purchases outside of my $1700 Swedish synthesizer which I just paid $200 customs on are off the table temporarily

Where are you looking to gently caress off to?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

i hate to agree with you but drat they did gently caress that up

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Tsaedje posted:

Where are you looking to gently caress off to?

Ideally New Zealand but it’s up in the air 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’ve lived here all my life and just kinda want to give somewhere else a try.

I have to pass this exam first and my lease isn’t up till January next year.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Ideally New Zealand but it’s up in the air 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’ve lived here all my life and just kinda want to give somewhere else a try.

America is scheduled to become cool as hell starting January 20th, 2021

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If a democratic candidate wins the election America honestly would be in play. Lmao at moving there under trump thou.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

some swarthy guy with a unibrow and a cigar just scribbling a mustache on the new panigale

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

the paradigm shift posted:

some swarthy guy with a unibrow and a cigar just scribbling a mustache on the new panigale

Is he running for president

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If Gigi was the one who made that decision then he truly had fallen from grace and it just goes to show that no man is infallible.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Hi,

Please go to the UK.

Thank You.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Dont come to Australia, we are on fire and being lead by a bunch of idiots.

You can currently buy a house/villa in some Italian town for 1 euro apparently as well.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

No, I had nothing to do with that.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Custard Undies posted:

Dont come to Australia, we are on fire and being lead by a bunch of idiots.

You can currently buy a house/villa in some Italian town for 1 euro apparently as well.

I think you’ll find that everywhere is lead by a bunch of idiots and that poo poo is just relative.

Also please don’t doxx my retirement plans.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I think you’ll find that everywhere is lead by a bunch of idiots and that poo poo is just relative.

That is a valid point.

Although NZ seems to be well lead. I'm quite envious of our Kiwi neighbours. So you would be making a good choice to live there.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

why aren't you going to live in the lovely land of austria

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

track day bro! posted:

The problem is that they've been making F1 tyres for almost 10 years now and they still can't seem to get it right. At the moment their tyres have such a narrow temp window where they work optimally which is why all the drivers piss and moan about them because they have to be used in such a narrow window. Too cold and they won't deliver enough grip and just get worse in a downward spiral, too hot and they stop working properly.
I posted a link to this article just days ago, which says that Pirelli's temperature sensitivity is a fundamental result of their manufacturing process. "pirellis are rubbish because they're made to have to have a short life" is probably the biggest misunderstanding about F1 in the last decade.
https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/archive/article/april-2017/30/burning-rubber

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

track day bro! posted:

why aren't you going to live in the lovely land of austria

Austria is beloved but there’s no god drat jobs. There’s a reason my grandfather left lol.

Tagdoodle
Dec 11, 2019

there was a youtube compilation of funny Vettel moments and I can't possibly imagine any other driver having a similar video made
I like watching the tires during the race. They seem like they are made out of barely solidified glue that just starts to loving shred half way down the pit lane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
THE THRILLS, THE PASSION, THE GLORY. You philistines just can't appreciate a tire that is filled with PASSION and made from vulcanized GLORY.