Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

just give pete all 41 delegates, no one with a brain is going to view any results from iowa as legitimate anyway. may as well go for broke with the ratfucking

please don't tempt them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Divot
Dec 23, 2013
This process has been the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my entire life, and it's only going to get so much worse.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Martman posted:

Ok so we got 62%, then 9%, then 4%. Anyone wanna run the numbers on when we'll be finished at this rate?

Zeno's Caucus

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Pollyanna posted:

so they uploaded 4% more results and those results are 0 across the board, effectively saying “these precincts’ votes don’t count”

love2live in an undemocratic country

No. All prior precincts are 0 now as well . It's 0s everywheee except for the precinct reporting in %

Edit I didn't scroll down, there's numbers down there. Whatever

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1225096798697656321?s=20

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

The Do Nothing Democrats

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
So who had the under because I was kind of joking with an Over/Under of 7 hahaha.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

when people were saying turnout was down they were right. the records show that many precincts had nobody show up and zero votes were cast. weird!!!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Nothus posted:

That's a truthful answer. Nobody but the IDP knows what's going on

are you sure the idp knows whats going on?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it's gotta just be a system error or whatever right, even after all this they couldn't possibly be so stupid as to add a bunch of new precincts but not add their actual votes to ensure the current totals aren't changed, that'd just be a whole new level of insanity and we've already got people protesting at DNC sites and Pete's wine cave ventures

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

it's gotta just be a system error or whatever right, even after all this they couldn't possibly be so stupid as to add a bunch of new precincts but not add their actual votes to ensure the current totals aren't changed, that'd just be a whole new level of insanity and we've already got people protesting at DNC sites and Pete's wine cave ventures

boxes of votes just lying around, never counted

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

mastershakeman posted:

No. All prior precincts are 0 now as well . It's 0s everywheee except for the precinct reporting in %

Edit I didn't scroll down, there's numbers down there. Whatever

The precinct data is all there, they just put all the SDE numbers to zero

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

i think this is another case of malicious incompetence

like they're trying to fix the vote but are so bad at it that they lost all the numbers

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Office Pig posted:

boxes of votes just lying around, never counted

The votes have already been counted and Bernie knows what they are but they're embargo-ing the results.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

In breaking news today, Puerto Ricans broke into a sealed warehouse today only to find boxes of iowa caucus votes. When confronted, the IDP confirmed there were several more like this on the island

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

iowa did you count those votes like i asked you to

iowa: *moody teen voice* ugh fiiiiiineeeeeee

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

they found those last few pete votes!

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1225138367274323974

would not be surprised if these are the last results we ever see

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

thecluckmeme posted:

In breaking news today, Puerto Ricans broke into a sealed warehouse today only to find boxes of iowa caucus votes. When confronted, the IDP confirmed there were several more like this on the island

Plot twist: they're dated 2016

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Pete is pulling ahead

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
What's the link for the results?

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Now seeing 442 to 414 SDEs on Google instead of NYT still showing 419 to 394

e: NYT updated too

difference of SDEs in pete's favor increased from 25 to 28

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
IDP/DNC cooking the books so hard even Enron would think it's a bit much.

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.

Martman posted:

Ok so we got 62%, then 9%, then 4%. Anyone wanna run the numbers on when we'll be finished at this rate?

All future releases will just be half of the previous number, so if my math is right they will all be released right around the heat death of the universe.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
SDE?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

super macho dude posted:

Solidarity forever, gently caress that rat face gently caress.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Virgil's got a good thread going.
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1225138283488972801

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

was SDE the standard measure in previous contests there?

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

MoaM posted:

who won?

At this point, no one

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I can't wait for the dems to interminably drag out the caucus recount and disenfranchise as many bernie voters as possible on the most tenuous of justifications only to result in a one delegate lead for Butt, then for Sanders to sweep the rest of the primaries anyway

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Modest Mao posted:

Pete is pulling ahead

forever inching above a quarter percentage of the vote until everyone is convinced he is not John Kerry

nah
Mar 16, 2009

lol 4% increase

everyone saying it would be 5% were optimistic

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

SDE: if rounding error was used to determine who won a contest of collecting the most votes.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
Please be patient our intern is manually typing in SQL queries as fast as they can and they accidentally hit enter too soon.

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Epic High Five posted:

was SDE the standard measure in previous contests there?

yah

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

For sale: caucus votes, never counted.

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

rudecyrus posted:

At this point, no one

wrong, bernie won; get your poo poo together your a mess.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

so we at 75% now lol took them all night and day to count 4% more

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
if you live in iowa you should be storming the party hq IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Rofl polk didnt get a single vote counted on this one