Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Ah yes in the natural disaster to the public trust of our electoral process you absolute tool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/mayavada/status/1225134800488415232?s=19

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Phone posted:

im not joking when i say that all of the votes could have been calculated, tabulated, and recorded by using one of those minecraft or terraria state machines at this point

I know the perfect app for this situation. It’s called loving EXCEL USE IT YOU SHITLORDS!

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Google results showing 86% reporting with Patrick/Steyer error fixed but Pete still leading 1.3%. Not seeing updates on other websites though, NYT still only showing 75% results.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
They are using one of those 18th century programmable looms, and waiting for it to finish the tapestry with all he results embroidered into it.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

mad.radhu posted:

literally unbelievable

they just released the "corrected" version, with most of the same fuckups lmao

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

steinrokkan posted:

They are using one of those 18th century programmable looms, and waiting for it to finish the tapestry with all he results embroidered into it.

sorry I'm sorry I'm weaving as fast as I can

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
A guy with a hillary avatar named "Bernie's Wholesome Heart Attack" posted

"I just found out Sanders foreign policy advisor is Matt Duss. An open-borders Marxist who hates liberals and dabbles in conspiracy theories about jewish control of finance and likes the esthetics of nazi art. It's not as awful as when Sanders hired Tad Devine, but it's pretty effing far from Scandinavian social democracy."

Sanders is clearly an antisemite

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

was playin the original pathologic a bit ago. god these guys are assholes

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I didn’t think it possible but Bernie might win and the Democratic Party will collapse and they will have nothing to do with each other

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/tomwatson/status/1225179067856629761

Tom Watson wants answers

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
why is it taking them so long to rig the primary results, somebody please help me understand

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

possibly the least bad tom watson tweet every

otoh we know what happened. bernie won and butt went full guaido

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
This ratfucking is so blatant it's making Bolivia's president blush

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

TrixRabbi posted:

Google results showing 86% reporting with Patrick/Steyer error fixed but Pete still leading 1.3%. Not seeing updates on other websites though, NYT still only showing 75% results.

at this point theyre basically just testing fixed results one by one to see if anyone notices and corrects them, until enough small uncorrected ratfuckings sneak through to keep butt ahead

butt ahead

pete buttahead

Dog Toothbrush
Oct 21, 2019

by Reene

this is actually bad because these freaks would just vote Bloomberg at the convention

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

BULBASAUR posted:

why is it taking them so long to rig the primary results, somebody please help me understand

Best case scenario they’ve got sunk cost brain and are still trying to make the app crunch the numbers correctly.

But they’re probably just doing it on purpose to sabotage Bernie’s chances in NH.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
a bowel shaking earthquake of electorial skeeviness

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
NO ONE WILL NOTICE IF WE DONT GIVE BERNIES VOTES DIRECTLY TO BUTTIGIEG, WE CAN JUST SLIP THEM TO DEVAL PATRICK

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
frankly I'm surprised its taking them this long to rig the primary

very inefficient compared to my mother country, this would be done and over within a few hours

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I feel like I'm panicking now at this point. They're blatantly loving with the vote counts. What the hell can we do about this? States with proper non-hosed-up primaries don't have any accountability like this, they can report whatever numbers they want

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

if this is the poo poo that goes on in the very most visible caucus state where everyone can loving see the actual vote what the hell is the count in ballot states gonna look like

loquacius posted:

I feel like I'm panicking now at this point. They're blatantly loving with the vote counts. What the hell can we do about this? States with proper non-hosed-up primaries don't have any accountability like this, they can report whatever numbers they want

yeah that

we need China to roll in and establish democracy or some poo poo

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
at this point a third party audit is the only way forward.

so congrats on Iowa victor Pete

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
can't wait to do this 49 more times

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

loquacius posted:

Again, Bernie's campaign knows the results, and knows them down to the precinct level. Is there any reason to think they wouldn't both scream to the heavens AND sue the poo poo out of them, if they try this?

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

loquacius posted:

in more civilized countries, this is when you go outside and throw bricks at things to show the ruling class they've hosed up

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

BULBASAUR posted:

in more civilized countries, this is when you go outside and throw bricks at things to show the ruling class they've hosed up

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Azathoth posted:

Again, Bernie's campaign knows the results, and knows them down to the precinct level. Is there any reason to think they wouldn't both scream to the heavens AND sue the poo poo out of them, if they try this?

that only applies to iowa

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

that only applies to iowa

and the other ones but they don’t make up the majority

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

the fact that theyre giving numbers to candidates that appear nearby them alphabetically, over and over and over, seems to indicate theyre still trying to use the loving app

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

If you're not Bernie or Bust at this point you're a sucker.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
cheatin' pete

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

cheat buttigieg

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Fast Luck posted:

the fact that theyre giving numbers to candidates that appear nearby them alphabetically, over and over and over, seems to indicate theyre still trying to use the loving app

lmao democrats

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

Dolash posted:

Bernie and Bust

I want the democratic party to be a smoldering wreck by the end of this

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

BurtLington posted:

cheat buttigieg

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Eggplant Squire has issued a correction as of 23:27 on Mar 4, 2020

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Dolash posted:

https://twitter.com/maplecocaine/status/1225101298804109312?s=19

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1225185083872743424

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

The Democratic leadership would be perfectly fine with people just not showing up and Trump winning the general, they can try again in 2024 with new rules that exclude undesirable candidates, and in the meantime Trump-outrage will be a great fundraiser. It's not an ideal outcome but it'll pretty effectively neutralize any threat of a left insurgency taking their jobs the way the Tea Party did the GOPe.

A Wizard of Goatse has issued a correction as of 23:49 on Feb 5, 2020