Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

they didn't

most other state primaries are run by the same kind of people but don't have the same level of transparency and are far, far less likely to get caught even loving around this blatantly, until it's far too late for it to matter

this shouldn't be a difficult concept

Who tallies up and reports primary votes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

two vermin in the pic, really

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

"glorified customer service rep" is a good one but this dude is still a coward either way

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Azathoth posted:

who's orchestrating this 50 state conspiracy? seriously, everyone here thinks the DNC controls this, but they don't control poo poo until the convention

each state does these on their own, by their own rules, by a combination of government beaurocrats and random party volunteers, all of whom have loyalty to their own candidates

if this is a grand conspiracy to push one cand6, who's behind it?

the institutional machinery of the Democratic Party, which has been controlled by centrists for literal decades, who have operated it to the benefit of their centrist friends at every opportunity, packing every level of leadership with centrist cronies who paid the right bribes or waited their turn enough

it's like asking who orchestrated "white supremacy" or "tough on crime"

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/anoligarch/status/1225112970595913728?s=21

what the gently caress

what the living gently caress

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Main Paineframe posted:

it's like asking who orchestrated "white supremacy" or "tough on crime"

harry truman for the latter

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Azathoth posted:

Well poo poo, guess the revolution is dead. No sense doing anything but sitting back and waiting for death. If only there was a nationally popular presidential candidate with a massive fundraising base and decades of experience in the system.

But alas, I know of no such person.

Seriously, do you all think that Bernie has not been planning for this for literally years?

What the gently caress are you even talking about? Bernie's eventual win will still mean they rigged Iowa.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

MorrisBae posted:

Some of the Succ circles I monitor are creaming themselves over the idea of a Bloomberg/Romney ticket

Romney voted to convict because hes running

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

learn to code!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Taintrunner posted:

what the gently caress

EVERY MINUTE A NEW HORROR! YOU LOVE TO SEE IT FOLKS, ALMOST AS MUCH AS YOU HATE IT!

HAHAHAH

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

two vermin in the pic, really

only one of whom i've had or would ever consent to having a drink with

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/liz_franczak/status/1225202301633093632

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

The real ratfucking will be the push to No Majority

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

honestly mildly dissappointed they didn't go full on-brand and just outsource it to Mechanical Turk

my guess was Fiverr

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Sedisp posted:

What the gently caress are you even talking about? Bernie's eventual win will still mean they rigged Iowa.

Haven't you heard? Iowa is the hardest state to rig, and they did it anyway and got away with it. Everything else is just the DNC uploading the fix spreadsheet as official results and we have no way to tell it happened.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Taintrunner posted:

what the gently caress

Hahahahahaha

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
I don't think Romney will run, but also he's really dumb. Mormons don't especially like Trump, nor his presidency. though of course this is similar to how the idea of a never trumper isn't real

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Azathoth posted:

Who tallies up and reports primary votes?

uh it varies by state my dude. In mine, it's an automated optical scanner, i.e. The App

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

The real ratfucking will be the push to No Majority

Yep the goal now is to deny Bernie the needed votes for a majority so they can go with a compromise candidate like loving Bloomberg or something

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Azathoth posted:

Haven't you heard? Iowa is the hardest state to rig, and they did it anyway and got away with it. Everything else is just the DNC uploading the fix spreadsheet as official results and we have no way to tell it happened.

I don't know if you've noticed but I never even mentioned other states.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Azathoth posted:

thankful individual counties are releasing results that conflict with those released by the dnc and iowa dems. thankful you keep crying about it

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

what the gently caress

lol half of her "canvassing" photos is instagram shots of food.

pete's volunteer base, everyone

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Azathoth voted Pete and is not mad

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1225203600743391232

these people have the memory of goldfish

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

BULBASAUR posted:

eh I'm willing to chalk this one up to breathtaking incompetence rather than malice

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Epic High Five posted:

EVERY MINUTE A NEW HORROR! YOU LOVE TO SEE IT FOLKS, ALMOST AS MUCH AS YOU HATE IT!

HAHAHAH

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This is why I don't care if there was deliberate sabotage involved. Even if you believe there wasn't, "Pete's staff were literally in bed with the former Hillary staffers that the national party made the locals use, who somehow managed to gently caress up critical campaign infrastructure in an election she wasn't even running in, while actively advancing his campaign" is a perfectly fair reason to question the legitimacy of a victory.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Presenting Nipples posted:

Just FYI the ‘model’ assumes a bit Bernie bounce and Biden drop in the polls, something that I’m not sure we’ll see. It might be more even by Monday.

Bernie will win, but don’t freak out about changes to a 538 model

They only gave 15% of the bounce to Bernie. The main reason he's surging is because Biden is dying.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Bernie will get a bounce because he did win Iowa.

He will have to share it with Butt but whatever

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Bernie will get a bounce because he did win Iowa.

He will have to share it with Butt but whatever

Sharing with Pete. A true Pyrrhic victory.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Goddamn america and the democratic party.

Bernie or loving bust.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

This pretty much matches the Bernie at 40, Bloomberg at 20 on predictit, but predicti has Warren buried below butt

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Vox Nihili posted:

because Biden is dying.

His campaign also isn't doing great!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

BULBASAUR posted:

Voted Bernie in MN and I think you all are being irrational, but I'm gonna stop responding. Bernie's gonna win and the DNC or anyone else can't stop him.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Azathoth posted:

Bernie's gonna win and the DNC or anyone else can't stop him.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
video of preripped pages by Nancy Pelosi at sotu

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Taintrunner posted:

what the gently caress

:yooge: RIGGED!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1225206260628443138

tulsi is good again

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MCulshawMaurer/status/1225198291140268033

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

lmao

the worthless do nothing didn't even manage to do her worthless do nothing visual right.