Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/EricHolthaus/status/1225202407744905222?s=19

Forget Iowa's ratfuck, let's start taking this rathouse down one state/brick at a time. It's Right There if we don't lose focus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

everything is so manufactured with these people

no wonder they cant handle sanders winning

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Breaking: Senator Sanders is the majority shareholder of ACME brand rockets and has been selling them to the DNC for years!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

if anyone but Bernie is the nominee, it’s going to be great when trump says “nah I’m president for life now, donny need elections no more”, and when people complain he can just say “yeah so what, the democrat is also illegitimate”

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

This very unsurprising because how the gently caress was a 98 year old woman going to tear those pages herself in one motion while live

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gradenko_2000 posted:

This very unsurprising because how the gently caress was a 98 year old woman going to tear those pages herself in one motion while live

Through the amazing power of UNITY

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

gradenko_2000 posted:

apologies I did an ableism and an ageism

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

Cna someone repost the buttigieg rate face RAT MODE illustration, tyia

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
gonna wait on a source not owned by rupert murdoch for that one

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

omg what have pod sace america said today about it all, i tried their iowa ep and i was laughing so much at those hack frauds

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

From joining the herpes cool club to stealing elections.

There's a app for that!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

gh0stpinballa posted:

omg what have pod sace america said today about it all, i tried their iowa ep and i was laughing so much at those hack frauds

please summarize

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
hello i made a thread about meeting up in milwaukee to force bernie sanders upon the libs

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3913646

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:patriot:

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

please summarize

the app malfunctioned, while they ofc love bernie his supporters are being really toxic online, conspiracy theories are never okay, iowa dems are really hardworking and the dnc has no say over iwo caucus, bernie sanders supporters are really toxic, it's all iowas fault

no mention at all of their personal and business links to tara mcgowan

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/BethLynch2020/status/1225213461015285760?s=19

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/UrOrientalist/status/1225171433761972224 Plunderin' Pete

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

According to my facebook memories, 1 year ago today Gov. Northam had to be prevented from moonwalking by his wife when he was trying to demonstrate that he can't be racist if he was just pretending to be Michael Jackson

Such simpler times.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

gh0stpinballa posted:

the app malfunctioned, while they ofc love bernie his supporters are being really toxic online, conspiracy theories are never okay, iowa dems are really hardworking and the dnc has no say over iwo caucus, bernie sanders supporters are really toxic, it's all iowas fault

no mention at all of their personal and business links to tara mcgowan

awesome just very cool upstanding cool dudes tommy and the boys hanging with obama

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

lmao

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

theres also a copy of ~~*~~The New Yorker~~*~~ in my locals wings place's bathroom. are these people fuckin 12 that theyre still thinking this is a sign of culture and sophistication. did he have a globe and a cigar humidor and make jokes about the most dangerous game too

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Shoulda glitterbombed em

hey cia, nsa, sec service - don't worry, glitter bombs don't harm people, just their egos

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

A burl-wood chessboard sits beside a folded up copy of Rat Fancy,

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Breakfast All Day posted:

theres also a copy of ~~*~~The New Yorker~~*~~ in my locals wings place's bathroom. are these people fuckin 12 that theyre still thinking this is a sign of culture and sophistication. did he have a globe and a cigar humidor and make jokes about the most dangerous game too

When Pete talks about that it isn't a joke

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
made this image to explain how I feel

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tetracube posted:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"but tetracube", you ask, "how does it go from nominating some ghoul to burning down the establishment?"

the answer is I will personally burn it down

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Tetracube posted:

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I'm enjoying my twitter timeline experience right now where 2 days worth of Iowa reactions are all mixed with each other so I have no idea if people are pissed about the 62% release, the 71% release, the 85% release...

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Tetracube posted:

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

this came up in a previous discussion about what exactly he was doing with naval intelligence/cia in afghanistan contra his claim of "economic research"

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

The results were released just for you, I am going now to close it.

amaru_chulla
Sep 3, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/KHiveQueenB/status/1202623760127234049

amaru_chulla
Sep 3, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Butt Pirate :stare:

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Fidel Cuckstro posted:

I'm enjoying my twitter timeline experience right now where 2 days worth of Iowa reactions are all mixed with each other so I have no idea if people are pissed about the 62% release, the 71% release, the 85% release...

and of course the 85% release is now split between the Ratfucked Numbers and the Corrected Numbers, which are still ratfucked

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmao

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I don’t get it. Why is everyone quoting this image of Mayor Pete? Is there something different about it? I can’t tell.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Thoguh posted:

At some point incompetence is malice. Doubly so when there are hundreds of errors and they all go in the same direction.

It's just like prestige news media. No, they do not get orders from up on high to trash Bernie. The career path and hiring process for those jobs ensures that the hire the kind of person that they don't have to give those orders to, they do it on their own.
msnbc fired ed schulz because he wanted to cover bernie's candidacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Yea me too, that way she can lose twice