Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

92%. With plenty of massaging accidental data errors, and a number of vital Bernie precincts still missing. Neck and Neck.

This. This is the best ratfucking they can manage. Blatant and brazen ratfucking, and they're still barely managing to keep Buttigieg in the lead of SDEs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lpzie posted:

lol

Bernie received an ultimatum from DNC, essentially a surrender document, demanding a response within 24 hours. Thus warned of DNC's approach, Bernie used a fleet of small donations to determine the extent of DNC's strength by the second day of the exercise. In a preemptive strike, Bernie launched a massive salvo of cool canvassers that overwhelmed the DNCs forces' electronic apps and destroyed eleven succdems hopefuls. The losses were as follows: one ratfucker, four republicans, and five or six succdems. An equivalent success in a real conflict would have resulted in the deaths of over 200,000 succdems. Soon after the cool canvassers offensive, another significant portion of DNC's electability was "sunk" by an armada of small Bernie campaign leaders with a custom app, which carried out both conventional and suicide attacks that capitalized on DNC's inability to rig the vote as well as expected.

At this point, the exercise was suspended, DNC's candidates were "re-floated", and the rules of engagement were changed; this was later justified by General Peter Pace as follows: "You kill me in the first day and I sit there for the next 13 days doing nothing, or you put me back to life and you get 13 more days' worth of experiment out of me. Which is a better way to do it?"[1] After the reset, both sides were ordered to follow predetermined plans of action.

respect for a deep cut

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1225238856074776577?s=20

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GaXa8tSBE

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Day 4 of the Iowa caucuses is going to be nuts.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Didn't this guy basically act as a warren surrogate? If he's willing to talk up Bernie's shot that's a good sign of some of those sorts of people coming into the fold before the last possible moment.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Rubellavator posted:

incompetent ratfucking

just lmao that they couldnt pick a less conspicuous place to stash bernie's votes than deval patrick
pete wanted two things: 1. weaken sanders, the primary threat and 2. weaken competitors to solidify frontrunner status and suck up all the donors/media attention. nobody knew exactly how everything was going to shake out, so with point number 2 they didn't know who among the "might do wells" was going to be a threat and who wouldn't be.

also, they couldn't just put votes from sanders (and others) to pete. though if all the votes went to mayo and it got found out, that'd bring about an immediate call for pete to drop out

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

CNN has removed the Iowa results tracker from its front page, just as Bernie overtakes Butt (again) in actual votes, and virtually closes the delegate gap. It's so goddamn blatant.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i am refreshing the needle like a goddamn junkie

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:fork:

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

reignonyourparade posted:

Didn't this guy basically act as a warren surrogate? If he's willing to talk up Bernie's shot that's a good sign of some of those sorts of people coming into the fold before the last possible moment.
I think Ryan Grim would be massively pro-Bernie

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Even after all this DNC clownery Bernie is STILL gonna win haha!!!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

She's been great this whole week. She's always great, but there's been some terrific passive-aggressive owns from Brie over the past couple days.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
When does the Iowa primary take place?

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Galaga Galaxian posted:

92%. With plenty of massaging accidental data errors, and a number of vital Bernie precincts still missing. Neck and Neck.

This. This is the best ratfucking they can manage. Blatant and brazen ratfucking, and they're still barely managing to keep Buttigieg in the lead of SDEs

the cia is sad. it was a lot easier doing these lovely things back when everyone wasn't online and shrieking constantly

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

If Biden has collapsed this much then Bernie has Texas lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

sounds like the campaigns were told the numbers would all be out before the end of the week and sanders' people are playing it cool because they know how it is going to end

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Rodatose posted:

the cia is sad. it was a lot easier doing these lovely things back when everyone wasn't online and shrieking constantly

drat Church Commission!:argh:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

i am refreshing the needle like a goddamn junkie

gently caress the needle

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

Elephanthead posted:

The caucus is ratings gold! Never going away now.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Elephanthead posted:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bernie is going to win

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Sir Tonk posted:

gently caress the needle

hosed up

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bearjew posted:

Bernie is going to win

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

bernie

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
it would be pretty lol if iowa made a big deal of trying caucuses again next cycle just because they know the media would eat it up and send a shitload of people there to cover it

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bearjew posted:

Bernie is going to win

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bodyholes posted:

He's on the borderline, and it does not matter. There are some cool boomers. Not many though... but some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTsPrjZt1D0

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
the forums are dying cloud

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Majorian posted:

She's been great this whole week. She's always great, but there's been some terrific passive-aggressive owns from Brie over the past couple days.

no campaign embodies Posting Energy like the Bernie campaign
the succs hate it because they don’t understand it

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

CIA attacking the forums

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I don't see a big issue with what Ryan is saying though.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Sde stands for small dick energy. And don’t say that’s what I have because it’s actually what you have

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

The responsible thing for all the candidates to do while the Iowa results are still incomplete is to slowly chant "Bernie" growing louder and more crazed as the number inches towards 100%

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
hey... is this all accurate? it's a big thread. please click on it i am asking you very nicely

https://twitter.com/fs0c131y/status/1224643016700375040

that guy/twitter acct is apparently well known? he's cited in the Motherboard article about this

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Tonk posted:

the forums are dying cloud

it's because you insulted Needle

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Bernie winning Texas and California with 60% is pretty much the death knell of any and all DNC plans to ratfuck at the convention.

PHONE BANK AND KNOCK DOORS

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Sanders camp were the only ones to got after the satellite caucuses

Would be funny if they win because of that.

also shows they are the best at campaigning because the know to play the margins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Bernie and Busting