Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
YO

Anyone know where to get the Bernie results dataset and Pete Buttigieg dataset?

I AM INTENSELY CURIOUS IF any of the currently missing data is present in the Bernie data. also i'm curious if Bernie included ANY satellites at all.

keep away predictit vultures. I have a political agenda and my sights set on NATE COHN. I'm coming NATE!

edit: I will not stop until last night is officially included as a black mark on your 2020 performance review. With at least 3 frowny faces.

pigz has issued a correction as of 15:01 on Feb 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Hatebag posted:

McGovern poo poo the bed like immediately after getting nominated by waffling on his vp because the guy had electroshock for depression or bipolar or something. Then he also lurched rightward and made a lot of bad decisions.
Thinking about it that it sounds like the dems gave him a real lovely advisor after the convention lol. I don't think bernie is a mcgovern

bernie is fdr

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Why were the hardhats in favour of Vietnam anyway? Their kids and apprentices wouldn’t be exempt from the draft like the more affluent, educated types.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jel Shaker posted:

good old fashioned skullduggery, the recent trueananon podcast goes through it but tricks such as last minute rules changes, faking signatures to register Bernie voters as republicans and certainly scamming the previous Iowa primary

which episode

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a bernie dollar is prob “stronger” than another dem candidates dollar because his campaign is not throwing money into the grift-hole of consultant/mailer/establishment hangers-on

and he has a lot more of those dollars

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
come the general how exactly does the Bernie campaign keep out corporate donations? does he just keep his funding to small private donations and let the dnc do whatever they do and ignore them?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Well let's hope he doesn't build concentration camps then.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Bloomberg is blasting me with ads about only he can save small towns now lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Dolphin posted:

come the general how exactly does the Bernie campaign keep out corporate donations? does he just keep his funding to small private donations and let the dnc do whatever they do and ignore them?

The money will pick Trump but it wont matter.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

moist turtleneck posted:

i saw a Bloomberg yard sign in the wild yesterday in a suburb. can't even imagine the kind of person that would do that

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

pigz posted:

YO

The full datasets have not been released, and you probably won't see Bernie's unless the IDP says, "ok, we're done!" and there are still some wrong results.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

freckle posted:

bernie sanders

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

moist turtleneck posted:

He's blasting me with ads showing him and Obama as BFFs, except it's all archival footage of Obama, no actual endorsements lol.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

pigz posted:

YO

I AM INTENSELY CURIOUS IF any of the currently missing data is present in the Bernie data. also i'm curious if Bernie included ANY satellites at all.

keep away predictit vultures. I have a political agenda and my sights set on NATE COHN. I'm coming NATE!

edit: I will not stop until last night is officially included as a black mark on your 2020 performance review. With at least 3 frowny faces.

Nowhere. As the Bernie campaign probably doesn't have 100% of the caucus documented, showing which places they cannot document the result of, would be showing which places the DNC could cheat.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

The money will pick Trump but it wont matter.
not entirely. the money will be following full steam to down ballot candidates. I'm thinking their main strategy is going to be obstruction

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

:berninator:

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
Respectfully, Bernie, sir? With all due respect, sir, please Take my Energy,

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

bernie is immune to harm from fire and can survive on one breath for three days

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
So what’s this about Trump voters clogging the hotline on caucus night? Is it real? Sounds like rear end-covering made-up BS to me but is there proof?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

lots of silver linings here

1. bernie won
2. bernie will win
3. exposed agent pete going full rat mode
4. exposed the shadow/acronym dnc grifters
5. compromised to a permanent end the iowa caucuses

yeah this loving owns

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

So what’s this about Trump voters clogging the hotline on caucus night? Is it real? Sounds like rear end-covering made-up BS to me but is there proof?
cause everyone knows Trump voters are trying to stop Bernie at all costs

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
so honestly, of all of the billions counting and reporting errors, did even one favor bernie? can we find evidence of JUST ONE??

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Nothus posted:

He's blasting me with ads showing him and Obama as BFFs, except it's all archival footage of Obama, no actual endorsements lol.

I got one where he's saving animals from wildfires and another with John Mellencamp playing a guitar. They are hilariously all over the place.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

Dolphin posted:

cause everyone knows Trump voters are trying to stop Bernie at all costs

Yeah and this is the exact thing they would wait 3 days to tell us???

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Polo-Rican posted:

so honestly, of all of the millions of errors, did even one favor bernie? can we find evidence of JUST ONE??
just between 2016 and now it's pretty crazy how much more online everyone is that makes it that much harder to hide these things. that and having the pop vote numbers

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

Lawman 0 posted:

This but the GOP guys who think they are owning the Democrats by voting for bernie in open primary states

Oh god yes, please, Republicans, take Hillary Clinton's sweet strats from 2016 and vote for the "extreme" candidate in your opposing party's primary. Don't worry, it'll be easy to beat the crazy guy! :sickos:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Bernie’s gonna wreak so much havoc on his way to the top lmao
It’s gonna be great.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Polo-Rican posted:

so honestly, of all of the billions counting and reporting errors, did even one favor bernie? can we find evidence of JUST ONE??

what does your heart tell you?

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Polo-Rican posted:

There was one (1) where Biden got a couple Butt delegates, iirc.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

a new study bible! posted:

Are they going to cuck us on the final 1 percent? Or have they given a timeframe on when that will be released?

theyre going to stop once sanders is one SDE from overtaking buttegeig

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if he were cast into hell itself, bernie would rip the gates from their moorings and hammer their infernal iron into swords and spears to equip the army of condemned souls he would lead to claim their share of the fruits of heaven

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Theris posted:

There was one (1) where Biden got a couple Butt delegates, iirc.
probably did this while they were still trying to prop Biden lol

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

Pingui posted:

Nowhere. As the Bernie campaign probably doesn't have 100% of the caucus documented, showing which places they cannot document the result of, would be showing which places the DNC could cheat.

my understanding was they both released 'partial' sets. which people were using to verify the IDP numbers were correct.

I would not expect all 3 orgs to count in the same manner so the 3 sets should have some disjoint members.

I never really saw good sources on these things, but at bare minimum a true understanding of what both PETE and Bernie released and hwat news orgs and others SHOULD have deduced from that is key.

I>E if Bernie's set shows he's winning and agrees with Pete's set and there's data in there that is trustworthy NYT and NATE loving COHN should of considered that data reasonably accurate to DEDUCE that their model was so clearly off. This also plays into his assertion that they didn't understand the satellites pretty much all going to Sander would.

and so on...

pigz has issued a correction as of 15:20 on Feb 6, 2020

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Hi.

This whole thing has been real dumb. Thanks, I'll hang up and vote Bernie in Ohio.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

pigz posted:

my understanding was they both released 'partial' sets. which people were using to verify the IDP numbers were correct.

I would not expect all 3 orgs to count in the same manner so the 3 sets should have some disjoint members.

As far as I'm aware only the tally was released on the 60% from Bernie, and only Buttigiegs number for his 75%.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

Hi.

This whole thing has been real dumb. Thanks, I'll hang up and vote Bernie in Ohio.

greetings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

gently caress it

bernie/krystal 2020