Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
Wow! I can't believe over half of Iowa listens to Joe Rogan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

papa horny michael posted:

the impeachment thread in dnd is absolute opening the ark of the covenant, face-melting whining. just the dumbest people on the site.

Every crack ping that a liberal goes through is a chance to make them feel the Bern

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1225439932509851648

bidens lead falling but south still not looking great. would really suck if voters went to bloomberg.

If he eats poo poo in nh that might be gg

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Grey Fox posted:

lmao it's so cute when people pretend that other candidates' supporters are respectful and civil towards Bernie and his supporters

absolutely zero self-reflection; nothing but entitlement

ambien neera in the replies

https://twitter.com/neeratanden/status/1225280752079732736

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/allison_burnett/status/1225419693957058560?s=21

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

That's a hell of a ratio.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Lawman 0 posted:

If he eats poo poo in nh that might be gg

Biden isn't out until he eat's poo poo in SC or on Super Tuesday, whichever comes first.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

uncurable mlady posted:

ok listen up fat

Yeah lmao bidens been talking from his heart for months and it turns out he's petty and stupid in his heart

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Organ Fiend posted:

Biden isn't out until he eat's poo poo in SC or on Super Tuesday, whichever comes first.

I meant like a poor performance in nh causing him to lose sc

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Biden getting demolished in Iowa doesn't bode well for his ground game in NH or Nevada.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

HAAAA hahahahahahahaha

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Bloomberg is going to be a threat, even though he is an utterly unlikeable guy, if only because hes going to drop a billion dollars on this primary and we are going to have to fight through it. Still really doubt he is going to win but its telling that he was spending more than all other candidates combined before Iowa and when he saw blood in the water he instantly doubled his campaign expenditure and personnel

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I'm still kinda stumped as to how Pete did as well as he did in Iowa

I guess there's kinda just nobody else in that lane that isn't poo poo and one of them had to pull ahead a bit?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lmfao

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1225439932509851648

bidens lead falling but south still not looking great. would really suck if voters went to bloomberg.

reminder that biden underperformed his polling in iowa and bernie overperformed his.

and bernie doesn't even actually need to win the south, it just needs to be close (but he will win).

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

https://i.imgur.com/ixr5IOM.mp4

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
lol that there's videos of mayor pete playing guitar at events and it has all the enthusiasm of a young lds mixer. he's nearly forty

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Monkey Fracas posted:

I guess there's kinda just nobody else in that lane that isn't poo poo and one of them had to pull ahead a bit?

Biden's collapse largely went to him and he was the only realistic centrist left other than Klobb

It also helps if your team writes the app they use to tally the votes

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Feldegast42 posted:

Bloomberg is going to be a threat, even though he is an utterly unlikeable guy, if only because hes going to drop a billion dollars on this primary and we are going to have to fight through it. Still really doubt he is going to win but its telling that he was spending more than all other candidates combined before Iowa and when he saw blood in the water he instantly doubled his campaign expenditure and personnel

He'll help prevent any centrist from getting traction is my current take which I reserve the right to change.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Monkey Fracas posted:

His main competition for voters in Iowa was Biden, and Biden tanked spectacularly, giving most of his supporters on the second ballot for Pete. Look at his popular vote differential between first and second alignment, it's like 5% lmao.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Feldegast42 posted:

can't wait to see Bloomberg carpet bombing every single state with money from his rich weirdo dirigible high above the clouds until Nov 6th

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

this patrick bateman-rear end motherfucker

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

An underrated Buttigieg quality is the way he seethes with rage every time he's interviewed.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Chapo 391 just gave me more energy than I've felt in years

LMAO forever that the establishment democrats have irredeemably embarrassed themselves right out of the gate with this insane stunt that achieves nothing.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/allison_burnett/status/1225419693957058560?s=21

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

dat copyright date :allears:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

this patrick bateman-rear end motherfucker

Ratrick Baitman

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/pareene/status/1225431396858187776

MANIFEST DESTINY
Apr 24, 2009

Does the general population know that Bloomberg is a Republican? Seriously, I've never seen it mentioned in any of the discourse that he was NY's Republican mayor, idk seems like a big deal when you're considering who to nominate in the democratic primary.

Or the little fact that he illegally grabbed thousands of people off the sidewalks and out of the parks and threw them in jail during the '04 RNC, so that his buddy Bush wouldn't have any protestors on the streets. When courts ordered him to release them he defied that order, ultimately costing the city millions in slam-dunk constitutional rights lawsuits. I was one of those people, not even marching, just being on the same sidewalk block as one of the dozens of roundups got me thrown in jail for days as they refused to process us/charge us. Three days later they said I was misdemeanor parading without a permit, they offered to drop charges on the way out in exchange for a guilty plea. I said gently caress you try and prosecute me for it, ended up getting paid instead.

If they nominate Bloomberg I'll never vote for a democrat again.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

:hmmyes:

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/Allison_Burnett/status/1225423080043896832?s=20

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Who the gently caress names their son Allison?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Bloomberg is a wild card because what he's doing is entirely unprecedented.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Groovelord Neato posted:

Who the gently caress names their son Allison?

It used to be a masculine name, which is indicated by the presence of the word “son”

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/EmmaKinery/status/1225445637203910658?s=19

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

this opinion is straight out of 2018

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

I honestly do not understand what kind of person loves Bloomberg but hates Biden and Mayor Pete. Bloomberg has all of their problems except more.

e: Okay, not *all* of their problems: Unlike Biden, Bloomberg's brain isn't oatmeal. Other than that, though, yeah.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I can't believe that Bernie is dropping out and endorsing the Klobb :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I cant picture Bloomberg ever giving a speech without him barely speaking over the podium like a child trying to find a cookie on a counter