Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.
That is good pup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Well dont just look at her

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

MrYenko posted:

This is Bailey. She’s pretty photogenic.

Bailey disapproves of your shenanigans.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

This is an awful day for the United States. Have some pups:

https://youtu.be/8df_UcnkZH8

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Zipothy is good doggos

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

It took 6 months, but the kong ball finally lost. Normal balls last about 3 weeks. And it came in a three pack so shes got another 2 to go. Not bad for like 15 chicks

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Window:luca: says whassup

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I would like to pat all this Lucalikes
:luca:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Did I really just play fetch whilst pooping?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

yeah they do that. you're on the bathroom? good, here's a toy. captive audience. throw the toy, slave.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

My wife is serving me up some A+ Lando content while I’m traveling for the next week; according to her, he insisted on taking a turn up a set of stairs that we don’t usually go up on this particular walking route; he proceeded to just stand there as though he was posing.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

JUNIPER GOT BIG!!!

this is not Juniper

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ElMaligno posted:

JUNIPER GOT BIG!!!

this is not Juniper

DO YOU HAVE ANY GREY POOPON

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Goddamn unsubscribing from barkbox is a BITCH. Told this guys like 6 goddamn times i only wanted to susbscribe for the one year, they keep trying other options to keep me in.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Stravag posted:

Goddamn unsubscribing from barkbox is a BITCH. Told this guys like 6 goddamn times i only wanted to susbscribe for the one year, they keep trying other options to keep me in.

So...unsubscribing from Barkbox is...ruff?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

New toy day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CvJclptD04

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Feb 3, 2020

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Luca dwarfing a Siberian Husky, in case anyone was unsure just how massive :luca: is

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Gonna have to take Burrito to the vet. He's been coughing the last few days.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I love Luca a whole bunch

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe
Those are all good dogges.

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

How much does Luca weigh? Buddy was at 91 lbs last time we weighed him.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
https://twitter.com/aussiesdointhgs/status/1224826716629147653?s=19

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Moot .1415926535 posted:

How much does Luca weigh? Buddy was at 91 lbs last time we weighed him.

Around 40kg. 37 at last weigh in.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

I hate this week. Here’s some fluffs.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

I keep forgetting about this thread. I'm in Korea indefinitely and already have 2 Jindo, Mochi and Colby. Well after the squadron Christmas party i went down to the market to pick up some cigarettes in the rain and ran into a bedraggled pup waking around all sad.

Of course i did what i do and brought her home :

All the reddish stuff was grime, and she had sone kind of wire wrapped around her tail as well. Well, we took her to the vet and got her all cleaned up and now we have a new member of the "we don't wear black anymore" squad. Miso :

Left to right, Colby Miso and Mochi. All named by the wife!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Road dogs best dogs*

Found on the road near my job, one of the maintenance guys took him home. I forget his name :(

Luna, a ~10 month old Husky pup found in the same area as the first goodboi (she was turned in to an animal shelter, and adopted as soon as she was available :) )

And of course, Trooper :3:

*all dogs are best dogs

This whole post, and the one preceding it:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

nullscan posted:

I keep forgetting about this thread. I'm in Korea indefinitely and already have 2 Jindo, Mochi and Colby. Well after the squadron Christmas party i went down to the market to pick up some cigarettes in the rain and ran into a bedraggled pup waking around all sad.

All the reddish stuff was grime, and she had sone kind of wire wrapped around her tail as well. Well, we took her to the vet and got her all cleaned up and now we have a new member of the "we don't wear black anymore" squad. Miso :

Hi, Korean :luca:s!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

nullscan posted:

Isn't this how supervillains start?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

nullscan posted:

Man you just are creating a cloud factory odd white fluff arent you? Such very good pups. And they seemed to have welcomed the new one in super quick

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Thank you for rescuing dogs, all.

It makes me happy to hear good girls and boys ending up with good people.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I don't deserve to see such incredible majesty in my life.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Yay, I have an extremely high energy dog with kennel cough which means I shouldn't be exercising him, because it makes it worse/last longer.

My god this is going to be annoying.

Zhanism
Apr 1, 2005
Death by Zhanism. So Judged.
How is it possible to be so photogenic!

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

I'm a couple of days late on this, but with the anniversary of Zipper's Found Day, I'm requoting and posting. I'm even leaving in my ex-wife because I don't hate her, which is nice.

Zipper is my favorite Rescue Ranger.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Here is story:

On the morning of February 4th, I was pulling out of my carport when I saw a little critter-thing crawling out from behind the garbage area of the adjacent apartment building. When I first looked at the thing, I thought it might be an opossum or something, as it was really dark and moved strangely. As it came closer, I discovered it was actually a very small dog! I opened my car door (which I had stopped in the middle of the lot), and called to the dog. The dog instantly ran to my car. I held my hands out, and it scurried under my (still on, but parked) car.

The dog laid prone for several minutes. Nothing I could do would lure her out. I even ran back into the apartment to get treats, but no go.

Finally, I call my wife (who was in bed with conjunctivitis) and said "I need your help. I have a dog under my car, and can't get it out."

She asked: "Is it dead?"
"No," I said.
"Let me put some pants on."

Minutes later, she came out with treats and a broom, while I directed slow traffic to drive around my car, alerting them that there's a dog. My wife finally pokes the dog out, and it races under a truck that had pulled up behind me. The moment we latch our hands around the dog, it drops a gigantic deuce in the middle of the street.

This picture was taken just two minutes after she was rescued from the underside of my car. My wife took her inside, gave her a bath, and put her in the kitchen with an enclosed gate.

Timothy, who had been with us for a year and a half at that point, seemed to observe that Zipper was really scared. In what seemed like an effort to calm her, he picked up and slid his leftover rawhide scraps through the gate. A couple of hours later, my wife took her out of the gated area, and she and Timothy played together - running around and trying to mount each other's faces and hind quarters.

My wife decided to take Zipper to the local animal shelter to see if anyone had lost their dog (who we estimated was 4 months old when we found her), but we also signed the commit-to-adopt paperwork when we turned her in. If someone hadn't lost her, if they had simply given up on her, she was going to be our Zipper.

The picture above was taken from my first visit with Zipper at the shelter. It was the first time I had been able to visit her since we rescued her. It was also the first time she licked my face.

Timothy, meanwhile, was trying so hard to get out of his crate that he nearly phased through the bars with his fluff.

After Zipper had been spayed, she was released to us (four days after turning her in). We immediately trimmed her bangs so we could see her pretty little eyes:

She was only five and a half pounds, almost literally a bag of bones after having spent however many days on the street. She was exhausted and lethargic when she was brought home (naturally, due to the anesthesia), but the very next day was already trying to race about.

This image was taken a week later. The lady in the photo is my wife (the zombie from the first picture).

Once Zipper had been groomed properly, her normal look took hold:

So yeah, Zipper is a rescue in the truest sense. She's also an awesome dog. Now I will :justpost: more pictures:

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Stravag posted:

Man you just are creating a cloud factory odd white fluff arent you? Such very good pups. And they seemed to have welcomed the new one in super quick

We've gotten pretty lucky as Jindo are known for being territorial. We didn't have many problems with Mochi and Colby as they were from the same mother, even though a year apart, so I guess they recognized that and integrated very well when we brought Colby into the house.

We're not quite sure what Miso is, maybe Jindo/Border Collie mix? But after some brief growing pains, and dealing with surprise first heat with her, she's made a really good addition. I've had abused dogs before and she's finally starting to trust us and not flinch away from pets and such. Just glad we could give her a better home. Just not looking forward to spring and having to vacuum twice a day.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

nullscan posted:

Just not looking forward to spring and having to vacuum twice a day.

My parents got a Roomba for this exact reason, except it can't get the furniture (where everyone likes to hang out), aka any excuse to post Hooper being a good doggo dad

Bonus: Hooper puppy pics, circa 2010:

That smooshed little snoot, omfg :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Keep the treats flowing, or start glowing

No walkies? Then scorchies!

Idk help me out here