Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

ShootaBoy posted:

I took a chance, and let an arrow loose at the closest one, hoping to maybe hurt it so I could chase it down. Game had other ideas, because I hit it square in the thorax and killed it in one shot.

Very nice! I love it when you get lucky and make the perfect shot, like that. I'm not sure if TorakFade likes stories like that much, though! :D haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

Major Isoor posted:

Very nice! I love it when you get lucky and make the perfect shot, like that. I'm not sure if TorakFade likes stories like that much, though! :D haha

drat you all, why are all characters Finnish snipers, except mine? I have 90% bow on one and I'm using a masterwork longbow, and I still miss easy shots for God's sake (I think that might be a curse on that character though, it's from several versions ago and the save has been transported through all of them, so it might have gotten hosed up somehow)

ShootaBoy posted:

So now I have 124 pounds of reindeer meat to deal with. Thankfully there's like 5 settlements within an easy walk. Still wanna try and build a cellar to see if I can keep some stored.

If you don't have any preservation method (and you probably don't), and you can't build a cellar quickly, roast about 10-20 pieces and go trade the rest off before it spoils. 100 cuts of meat will buy you a bunch of useful stuff! You might even score a net which will make feeding yourself a bit easier.

If there isn't anything for trade you think you could really use - doubtful if there's 5 villages close by, but depends on your geographic area, some cultures just don't have much stuff to trade - get some arrows, besides being always useful for hunting they make a good "currency" being light and decently valuable.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

since when did unreal world add family members?!

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

Qubee posted:

since when did unreal world add family members?!

Not yet :v: the dead father is just a starting scenario which gives you a bunch of extra items (in the form of "stuff on your dad's fresh corpse" which is appropriately :black101: for a game set in Iron Age Finland)

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Yeah, I went with the dad killed hunting start to help ensure I got an ax.

So it's summer, so no drying any of this meat, sadly. Tried to trade it around, but the three closest villages didn't really want any meat. Couldn't get a dog or some nets with about 50 odd cuts. So I came home, roasted everything up, built a cellar and stuffed it all in there. May try another trading run with some roasted meat, and probably some of the spare boards and the furs dead dad had on him. Try to get a dog and maybe those nets.

edit: also, are antlers and bones worth anything/good for anything?

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Feb 1, 2020

BrianRx
Jul 21, 2007

lilbeefer posted:

I didnt realise there were TLD mods, I guess thats what I get for using steam workshop exclusively (it appears to only have language mods)

Can you recommend anything? I checked Nexus and they only have like 5 mods, and they look either game breaking or completely useless. Got a better source?

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

I know I've asked this before but I'm curious: are there any good multiplayer survival games that are kinda cute (no gore and has some kind of style) but still have combat (so not Stardew Valley) besides Don't Starve Together? I'm aware of Minecraft, Ark, and Astroneer. Some of the people in our gaming group pretty much only play DST since nothing else has worked for them.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

FuzzySlippers posted:

I know I've asked this before but I'm curious: are there any good multiplayer survival games that are kinda cute (no gore and has some kind of style) but still have combat (so not Stardew Valley) besides Don't Starve Together? I'm aware of Minecraft, Ark, and Astroneer. Some of the people in our gaming group pretty much only play DST since nothing else has worked for them.

Terraria? Not a traditional survival game, but lots of combat.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

FuzzySlippers posted:

What little I played of Creativerse was more combatty than Minecraft. It's a cute Minecraft clone with what I think is some kind of corruption mechanic the deeper you dig. I don't think there was hunger, but there might have been a temperature mechanic. It's free to play.

Castleminer Z was a cheap, ugly, and very weird combat-driven Minecraft clone with a night cycle featuring Zombies, a hell-like level if you dig moderately deep, and harder enemies the further you get from the central, indestructible tower. No hunger, so you have to supply the drive to dig, craft, and extend yourself outward from the central area.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
long dark did a bunch of updates, released a couple new regions since i last played (and re-did their story mode). neat!

spawn in a zone ive never seen before, wolf eats me

ok wolves are behaving differently. turns out they no longer respond to decoys and fire pits don't scare them away because apparently those things were 'exploits'

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

doctorfrog posted:

What little I played of Creativerse was more combatty than Minecraft. It's a cute Minecraft clone with what I think is some kind of corruption mechanic the deeper you dig. I don't think there was hunger, but there might have been a temperature mechanic. It's free to play.

Castleminer Z was a cheap, ugly, and very weird combat-driven Minecraft clone with a night cycle featuring Zombies, a hell-like level if you dig moderately deep, and harder enemies the further you get from the central, indestructible tower. No hunger, so you have to supply the drive to dig, craft, and extend yourself outward from the central area.

I was also going to recommend Creativerse but I haven't played it in a while so I wasn't sure if it was still good. Creativerse is like, Vanilla Minecraft But Better. Its also free to play.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

It may have been a mistake, but I was able to trade away the bear fur I started my run with for a big dog at one of the villages. Also picked up a wooden tub and a bit of dried meat to stuff in my cellar. It's currently somewhere around earlyish June, I think, so its too moist to dry meat, so all my reindeer cuts have been roasted and stuffed into the cellar, just gonna have to see how long they keep. Not sure I'm gonna have the time to build a cabin, seems pretty resource and time intensive and I don't know if I'll be able to get it done before its too cold to just sleep in my lovely shelter.

Toying around with the idea of taking advantage of having a dog and trying to hunt up enough furs to make a kota instead, since they apparently keep warmth in if made with furs. Anyone done (or attempted) winter survival in a kota?

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

ShootaBoy posted:

Toying around with the idea of taking advantage of having a dog and trying to hunt up enough furs to make a kota instead, since they apparently keep warmth in if made with furs. Anyone done (or attempted) winter survival in a kota?

I built a hybrid kota before (mostly kota, except two walls were made from logs) and I should let you know that each tile of the kota only requires a certain amount of fur (pretty sure it's 10lb) and quality doesn't matter. All has to be one fur though, so you can't bodge-together a dozen rabbit furs, or anything.

So what I'd recommend doing is cutting parts of your more lousy reindeer/elk/bear furs off to make clothes, up until you only have 10-11lbs left. Then use THAT to make your tile of the kota (along with the slender trunks that are required) and simply sell the clothes you made to get another fur, to follow the same process. You'll naturally have to toss in a couple more low-level items to make the trade though, depending on quality. But yeah, it's definitely the way to go, since 'overkilling' the tile of kota by using double the required lbs of fur doesn't actually do anything.
Aside from that, always try and keep a fire (including a burnt-out fire, as that still emits a tiny amount of heat for a while) going when you're at home, so that it keeps the kota warm/liveable.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Guess I'm gonna be trying to hunt a lot, then, cause right now all I have is a 2 lb badger fur. At least I'll get in some hunting and tanning practice, even if I highly doubt I'll live very long into winter.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Creativerse looks cool. We'll give that a shot. Thanks

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

FuzzySlippers posted:

Creativerse looks cool. We'll give that a shot. Thanks

I like Creativerse, but always felt like I had no goals in it. With Minecraft you have the Nether and the End to go to/get through.
But lacked a goal other than going further down in this.
Only played it solo though, would probably be more fun multi.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Heffer posted:

Terraria? Not a traditional survival game, but lots of combat.

Oh yeah this reminded me. We played a lot of Terraria but we never got around to the semi unofficial sequel Starbound. I know it was pretty contentious for a while but did it ever turn into a decent game?

OgNar posted:

I like Creativerse, but always felt like I had no goals in it. With Minecraft you have the Nether and the End to go to/get through.

That also reminds me, is there a mod stack for Minecraft that emphasizes doing stuff as opposed to just crazy building options? We aren't that interested in that kind of huge scale building or complicated engineering that mods always seem to emphasize but we haven't gotten into Minecraft in years since they started adding stuff like this. If there was something that improved the combat or added I dunno rpg bits or something maybe we'd be more into it.

FuzzySlippers fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Feb 7, 2020

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

OgNar posted:

That's kinda how I felt about Minecraft. I recently tried a Minecraft modpack and it was just like... ok. I am totally aimless. I don't even know where to begin.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

That's kinda how I felt about Minecraft. I recently tried a Minecraft modpack and it was just like... ok. I am totally aimless. I don't even know where to begin.

You need to find the right modpack. Any MC modpack will give me at least 50-100 hours of time just building all the things.
I actually have to hold myself back from downloading another one because I have so many other games I need to play that keep getting shoved back.

Arven
Sep 23, 2007

Verviticus posted:

long dark did a bunch of updates, released a couple new regions since i last played (and re-did their story mode). neat!

ok wolves are behaving differently. turns out they no longer respond to decoys and fire pits don't scare them away because apparently those things were 'exploits'

TLD is one of those games where the devs and the players have totally different opinions on what the game should be and what makes it fun.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

I haven't touched TLD after I got jumpscared out of my skin when that wolf attacked me in the power station. Alt F4'd after screaming like a baby and have been too traumatized to play it again. The loving wolf even had a name, from how notorious it was at scaring players. The atmosphere just makes me feel like there'll be jumpscares even though there aren't, I get really creeped out even though I had a blast playing it.

BrianRx
Jul 21, 2007
You're in luck! They removed Fluffy from the power station.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

BrianRx posted:

You're in luck! They removed Fluffy from the power station.

I know, they did that years ago. But the trauma remains. Only way I'd play it is with a friend, but coop isn't a thing.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

FuzzySlippers posted:

Oh yeah this reminded me. We played a lot of Terraria but we never got around to the semi unofficial sequel Starbound. I know it was pretty contentious for a while but did it ever turn into a decent game?

Starbound has like 10% of the content Terraria does

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Starbound is great for about an hour, it's stunningly beautiful, the music is gorgeous, building on planets and your ship is novel. But after that first planet, you realise very quickly that the gameplay loop is very narrow. It's the same rinse and repeat of grinding the next tier of metal to unlock the next 3 pieces of armour so you can go to the next planet to get the next tier of metal for the next 3 pieces of armour.

If you're the type of person who gets a lot of enjoyment out of just building gorgeous things and enjoying the scenic planets, you'll get your fair share of it. But if you're expecting a deep and rewarding game, Starbound is not it.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Arven posted:

TLD is one of those games where the devs and the players have totally different opinions on what the game should be and what makes it fun.
Exhibit A: The sandbox mode was originally just for testing/balancing purposes and was supposed to be removed once story mode was done. It didn't even occur to the dev team that people generally like playing survival games as a sandbox until they saw just how popular it was.

They were also really resistant to adding custom difficulty settings for a long, long time.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
after playing this patch i figure i dont hate it. its a lot harder to cart meat around because slivers of decoy meat dont save you, but you can pelt them with rocks and they run if you hit them bang on, which is kind of nice. the buff for being well fed was a good step too

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

My meat stockpile rotted away, so I did a bit of desperation hunting. I spent 45-60 real life minutes and lost two arrows in the woods, but I brought down another reindeer through a combo of arrows and just plain chasing it down. Bless the spirits for letting me knick it in the leg early on, I think it would have got away otherwise. 109 lbs of meat and a fine hide :hellyeah:

I also began the construction of my hut. Got one corner and two wall sections done. May have over extended by deciding to try for a 2x2 interior, but I'm committed now.

edit: How often do you need to feed a dog, by the way? He wasn't much help on the last hunt as he was starving a bit, though this time we both were. I just want a better idea of how often to feed him to keep him in optimal hunting condition.

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Feb 13, 2020

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

ShootaBoy posted:

My meat stockpile rotted away, so I did a bit of desperation hunting. I spent 45-60 real life minutes and lost two arrows in the woods, but I brought down another reindeer through a combo of arrows and just plain chasing it down. Bless the spirits for letting me knick it in the leg early on, I think it would have got away otherwise. 109 lbs of meat and a fine hide :hellyeah:

I also began the construction of my hut. Got one corner and two wall sections done. May have over extended by deciding to try for a 2x2 interior, but I'm committed now.

Nice! That hide should get you a nice deal, if you choose to trade it. And yeah, roasted meat does rot fairly quickly still, even in the cellar. While you build your cabin, I'd definitely recommend collecting stones and rocks, then building a fireplace inside and using it to smoke meat - that'll help it last way longer.

Speaking of your cabin though, don't worry about fretting over a 2x2 square interior - that's a reasonable size in my opinion. I on the other hand was foolish enough to build a 4x4 interior cabin in my first long-term game - it was a house of luxury, but boy it took a while to build! :v: (Plus I also built a 2x1 smoking hut, as well as a fence+moat around the central yard...then in winter when I was bored I built a boat shed and a cow shed, haha)

What I definitely recommend doing is making sure to get the appropriate axes (at least have a handaxe, woodsman axe and a carving axe) and see if you can pay a random villager with some of that roasted reindeer to have them go to your build site with you and cut down trees. Since then you can simply carve them into logs and move them over to your house for assembly. This will save you a lot of time and effort, for minimal cost. (I mean, there aren't exactly any unions in Finland yet, and the poor suckers don't know that hard labour for some cuts of meat isn't really that great a deal :v:)
But make sure that you remember to carve the logs before moving them - since it lightens the load a lot, if you carve them first. Since then you'll be able to drag/pull them along without getting quite so fatigued.

EDIT:

ShootaBoy posted:

edit: How often do you need to feed a dog, by the way? He wasn't much help on the last hunt as he was starving a bit, though this time we both were. I just want a better idea of how often to feed him to keep him in optimal hunting condition.

Regarding the dog, from memory the game will tell you that they're making barks from hunger, rather than just simply barking for the hell of it - so that's a good indicator. Otherwise, when I had a dog I think I normally fed it after I wake up, when I got something out of the cellar for myself to eat, too.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Major Isoor posted:

What I definitely recommend doing is making sure to get the appropriate axes (at least have a handaxe, woodsman axe and a carving axe

I'm trying but all the villages around me are Koivula and I haven't seen a single axe for trade in any of them. So all I've got is my rough woodsman's axe, makes building rough when it takes two daysish per wall section.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

ShootaBoy posted:

I'm trying but all the villages around me are Koivula and I haven't seen a single axe for trade in any of them. So all I've got is my rough woodsman's axe, makes building rough when it takes two daysish per wall section.

Ah, fair enough - that's annoying. Maybe you'll get lucky and one'll be available when their items 'restock'. (Unless I'm misremembering that happening) Or hopefully you'll stumble upon some Hot Foreign Traders In Your Area, but that's not super-likely. Oh well, I wish you good luck! Definitely keep an eye out though - sometimes vagabonds/bandits carry them, although obviously that can be a bit risky.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

I'll just have to keep looking as I get stuff to trade. For now, I swapped that fresh hide and some other bits for a cooking pot and a punt, and then found one of my snares with a grouse in it on the way home. So overall, I'm feeling pretty confident at the moment, even with just a single, lovely axe.

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

2x2 Is barely a smokehouse IMHO :v: go 3x3 or bust :D

(Joking, you only need 2x2 anyway for a bed and fireplace, but it kinda looks bad and busy once you start dropping your stuff inside. My current home is 3x2 and I want to expand it)

Get more axes. Even if it means killing someone and prying it from their cold dead hands. Seriously, axes are life if you are the slightest bit serious about building and don't want to spend literal days just squaring off logs. The woodcutter's axe is a good compromise for almost everything but quality impacts work times so a rough one isn't ideal... I usually have a handaxe on me all the time for emergency use and a full set of the others in fine quality at my main base, even if it takes me a 7 day trip to Driik lands hauling a ton of tradable stuff to get them (weapons looted from Njerpez are excellent for this. Bring more than you think you'll need. And lots of food. Remember you can pack stuff on your dog if you're almost overburdened )

A dog will eat 1-2 cuts per day, I usually keep some stacks of smoked/dried bland/awful meat on me because they're super light and the doggo doesn't mind about quality, but where you are yeah, just be happy if you can regularly feed it

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

TorakFade posted:

2x2 Is barely a smokehouse IMHO :v: go 3x3 or bust :D

(Joking, you only need 2x2 anyway for a bed and fireplace, but it kinda looks bad and busy once you start dropping your stuff inside. My current home is 3x2 and I want to expand it)

Get more axes. Even if it means killing someone and prying it from their cold dead hands. Seriously, axes are life if you are the slightest bit serious about building and don't want to spend literal days just squaring off logs. The woodcutter's axe is a good compromise for almost everything but quality impacts work times so a rough one isn't ideal... I usually have a handaxe on me all the time for emergency use and a full set of the others in fine quality at my main base, even if it takes me a 7 day trip to Driik lands hauling a ton of tradable stuff to get them (weapons looted from Njerpez are excellent for this. Bring more than you think you'll need. And lots of food. Remember you can pack stuff on your dog if you're almost overburdened )

A dog will eat 1-2 cuts per day, I usually keep some stacks of smoked/dried bland/awful meat on me because they're super light and the doggo doesn't mind about quality, but where you are yeah, just be happy if you can regularly feed it

Noted, but I think I'm gonna soldier on with the one axe for now. Had a bit of an issue with how the game lays out the building so now I've got a 3 wide north side that I have to deal with. I do have a roof/floor section and a fireplace set up though, and I'm hoping that I can start smoking meat before we hit fall. I've also gotten quite the bounty from the spirits lately, my snares having caught 2 grouse and a hare :D

edit: drat, need more than just a wall to smoke meat, or I was doing it wrong. do I need a whole, complete cabin to smoke? Seems to be so, sadly. Did just knock a flying grouse out of the air with a rock, which is pretty cool.

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Feb 13, 2020

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

ShootaBoy posted:

Noted, but I think I'm gonna soldier on with the one axe for now. Had a bit of an issue with how the game lays out the building so now I've got a 3 wide north side that I have to deal with. I do have a roof/floor section and a fireplace set up though, and I'm hoping that I can start smoking meat before we hit fall. I've also gotten quite the bounty from the spirits lately, my snares having caught 2 grouse and a hare :D

edit: drat, need more than just a wall to smoke meat, or I was doing it wrong. do I need a whole, complete cabin to smoke? Seems to be so, sadly. Did just knock a flying grouse out of the air with a rock, which is pretty cool.

used to be that a covered fireplace was enough as long as it had roof or a wall on both sides

like, the cheapest way to get a fireplace and smoking going on was

code:
RFR
W = wall, R = roof&floor, F = fireplace
and you could replace one of the two "side" roof&floor with another wall and it should still work (unless they changed it in one of the latest few versions - I last did this at least a year ago...)

which seems to be your case, and it won't let you smoke? What message is the game giving you?

edit: you can smoke inside villages too. Bring a bunch of your own branches/sticks, start a fire in a small cabin with fireplace or sauna house, and smoke away. The meat SHOULD all be there when it's finished, and afaik the game still doesn't track the actual fireplace being lit up on following days but only during the cooking/preparation phase, so you don't need to go back and re-light the fire, just go back 16 days or whatever later and collect.

Haven't done this in ages though so I'm not 100% sure that the villagers won't just help themselves to your meat :v:

Edit: if you're REALLY in a hurry to smoke and both solutions above are not working for you, go for the tiniest possible house

code:
CWC
WFW
DRW
CWC
C=corner, W=wall, F=fireplace, D=door, R=roof

TorakFade fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Feb 13, 2020

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

TorakFade posted:

code:
RFR
W = wall, R = roof&floor, F = fireplace

Ah, that may be it. Right now I've got something like this

code:
CWWWC
CF   C
Where the C is the corner. I guess I need to build more ceiling/floor and maybe another wall section or two, not 100% sure.

edit: I'll give the village smoking a go with my next big hunt, try stringing up a couple cords to test out their thievery or lack of.

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Feb 13, 2020

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

ShootaBoy posted:

code:
CWWWC
CF   C
Where the C is the corner. I guess I need to build more ceiling/floor and maybe another wall section or two, not 100% sure.

that's weird, you can't put a corner right next to a fireplace because then you can't "wall it off"

code:
CWWWC
WFRRW
CWDWC
should be the bare minimum setup for a "livable" house (move the door around of course, as you prefer) - or go for the basic smokehouse in my previous post, you can always sleep on the floor in front of the fireplace if needed while you make a proper house :)

TorakFade fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Feb 13, 2020

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

One last post before I get to bed, far later than I was planning thanks to this game. Just wanted to illustrate what I'm working with at the moment.

This does not count as enclosed enough to smoke meats. Tomorrow, I'm gonna put another square of floor/ceiling on the square in front of the fireplace and see, barring any outside insight. The left side is currently the corner and then one wall piece.

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

ShootaBoy posted:

One last post before I get to bed, far later than I was planning thanks to this game. Just wanted to illustrate what I'm working with at the moment.

This does not count as enclosed enough to smoke meats. Tomorrow, I'm gonna put another square of floor/ceiling on the square in front of the fireplace and see, barring any outside insight. The left side is currently the corner and then one wall piece.

hmm under the "old rules" this should've worked. I think they changed the definition of heated room then and you have to finish building it unfortunately :(

(you are starting the cookery action on the roof/floor tile next to the fireplace, yes? Because if you're starting it on the grass where you are in the screenshot it won't work no matter what, being outside the "room" :v: )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

TorakFade posted:

hmm under the "old rules" this should've worked. I think they changed the definition of heated room then and you have to finish building it unfortunately :(

(you are starting the cookery action on the roof/floor tile next to the fireplace, yes? Because if you're starting it on the grass where you are in the screenshot it won't work no matter what, being outside the "room" :v: )

I was trying it from the roof tile, yeah. Tried it again just now, even setting a fire just in case, though the coals were still hot enough to cook regularly. Didn't work, game says it doesn't qualify as an enclosed space, even with another floor tile in front of the fireplace. I'm also burning through my food pretty quick and not seeing a ton around to hunt, I may have overextended trying to get smoking working.

edit: ok food is solved for the next few days. cornered a reindeer in a marsh.

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Feb 13, 2020