Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/1210959863733530625?s=19

Mike Matei singlehandedly defending gamer honor against the merciless Twitter mob. Godspeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmao that had like 5 views earlier when someone posted it. good poo poo Mike.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
poo poo pickle was actually the inspiration for pickle rick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that ivy guy posted:

https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/1210959863733530625?s=19

Mike Matei singlehandedly defending gamer honor against the merciless Twitter mob. Godspeed.

this guy should get banned for being owned so hard.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
That's Mike Matei's alt actually (formerly ElvisAtari8) and he posted that comment so he could show off his admittedly epic G&G clear vid.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

That's Mike Matei's alt actually (formerly ElvisAtari8) and he posted that comment so he could show off his admittedly epic G&G clear vid.

Lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Petalmeat 👖

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

American McGay posted:

Seriously?

:discourse:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

Petalmeat 👖

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Either way it's funny as hell

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

In Training posted:

:worship:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Man, I'm glad I got permission from Mike Matei to use the rewind feature. :ohdear:

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
mike matei is a conservative, in soul and video games

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
loving fail

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuOmmIOdPg8

Good episode. Feels like a classic. A little simpler than his recent ones.

gull
Aug 8, 2018
taking a throwaway line from 2008 and actually following through to make one of the most classic avgn eps in years? now THATS a new era of rear end.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/1225675595452841985

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is very on brand

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

lol cool

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Mike Matei, while playing Super Mario 3: What would Moe Howard playing R-Type sound like?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KmQ2Tkk6dw

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

The Milkman posted:

Mike Matei, while playing Super Mario 3: What would Moe Howard playing R-Type sound like?
Whaddawant multi? Oiption oiption oiption.

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
curly: aw come on moe, shoot 'em up foist, ask questions later!

larry: yeah, use some standard force on 'em! speed up and blast 'em round a bit!

moe: you want me to go POW?

curly and larry: yeah, yeah!

*moe goes POW on curly and larry with a five finger slap*

moe: next time i want options to select, i'll ask for them, arrowheads!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

In the future, everyone's a Lowtax.

clemhfandango
Jun 20, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igSb9-VcbU8

Well then

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWAeXHmOH-c

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

This was abysmal. Nerd was fine, I guess.

Also, "high car speed chase".

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao i just started watching it from this post and this is brown bricks in miney crafty level poo poo

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

lmfao i just started watching it from this post and this is brown bricks in miney crafty level poo poo

There's a halfway decent joke/reference at the end, calling out dude for ripping off AVGN. Funny because he wrote that. About himself. And it still applies, really.

Otherwise, this is all bad.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Jul 16, 2020

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Anybody have an article or interview on why the current new crop of guys were selected to join cinemassacre? It seems such an odd choice. Maybe they were cheap?

I like James Rolfe and will watch any video he’s in/does... but without him, I’d never watch the others. Matei is terrible and annoying

Bring back bootsy... has that guy done anything on his own? I really liked him. This really is the worst universe

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

I think he does music now for people, but I haven't found anything related to videos with him. A horrible, painful shame.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

namlosh posted:

Anybody have an article or interview on why the current new crop of guys were selected to join cinemassacre? It seems such an odd choice. Maybe they were cheap?

I like James Rolfe and will watch any video he’s in/does... but without him, I’d never watch the others. Matei is terrible and annoying

Bring back bootsy... has that guy done anything on his own? I really liked him. This really is the worst universe

they're all manchildren who want to whine about ghostbusters sequels or whatever and make fat youtube bucks. everything that wasn't James was always dumb as poo poo except for bootsy beating hard games like a Boss.

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Well, didn't have high expectations for it, it was an irate gamer episode. At least Ronnie the skeleton was in it.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

namlosh posted:

They all work for a small company called Screenwave Media which used to do editing for Cinemassacre. They were brought to take over a lot of the content production work probably because James' heart hasn't really been in this for awhile now. He occasionally does videos on stuff that he's passionate about and those are still really good.

Bootsy is never coming back because he had a huge falling out with Mike over money. I forget all the details but basically Bootsy wasn't getting paid for a lot of the work he was doing on videos.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

I hate it when my make-believe friends won't stop fighting. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I thought the fallout between Bootsy and Mike was over politics?

When I had heard that, I knew exactly what side either was on.