Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Terrapin Tower may be my favorite level posted in the thread; everything about it was perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Udenpah posted:

Y'all are so much faster than me in Ninja Speed Run. I'm still trying to break 37s.

Also, I agree that this is a pretty good lil' mario maker community. Good overall level quality, plenty of folks willing to try your stages (70% of my likes are from goons, godbless), varied feedback from different types of players, and as someone who mostly plays as an excuse to doodle, I appreciate how OneTimeMan creates a list for his streams that make it easier to knock out a bunch of stages all at once.

This is a long level, but I liked it. Nice separation of themes for each part of the tower, good clean platforming at each step, and good level hygiene (fair checkpoints, good spread of power-ups, and one-ups at the ax for endless folks). Nice job!

I liked this one overall. Its a bit cluttered, which is a given with multiple paths, though I liked how falling from a higher area rarely killed me.

Additionally, I played your multiplayer versus levels in single player and though that makes it a little hard to judge they overall seemed pretty good quality. In particular, I cheated and played your puzzle level already and I quite liked it! A very straight forward puzzle sequence that's not too finicky which is ideal when you're in a race situation, and a nice quick boss fight (poor boom boom). Seems great for multiplayer.

Are you Porkins? Because your comments are awesome!

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

My joycon is drifting like crazy so I'm probably going to send it in real soon. I should probably make a list of thread levels to go through during that downtime so I have something to do with my pro controller :v:

Update on my controller fixes from last May. Last month the power started dropping out on one of the joycon, so I bought another set. Whether this is related to doing the $12 fix 9 months earlier or not is difficult to tell. Personally, I’m happy with wringing another 9 months of use out of the controllers, but sending them in for repair is probably a better bet.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

DalaranJ posted:

Update on my controller fixes from last May. Last month the power started dropping out on one of the joycon, so I bought another set. Whether this is related to doing the $12 fix 9 months earlier or not is difficult to tell. Personally, I’m happy with wringing another 9 months of use out of the controllers, but sending them in for repair is probably a better bet.

I'm just hoping it lasts. My pro controller is having issues too so I'm just wanting to take care of anything at this point.

Also man only one person beat that level I put up so far. Only 6 plays but still, I didn't think it was that hard :v:

Prowler
May 24, 2004

My Pro controller's left analog periodically drifts downward. If I blow into it, it stops.

No idea why it works or what could be messing with it, but at least I have built-in Johns for Smash.

Udenpah
Mar 26, 2007
To see the mote that I preferred to all the lists of clay

Prowler posted:

Are you Porkins? Because your comments are awesome!

I would be porkins, sadly. Took a MM2 break for a bit, now I'm back to poop'n up people's comment sections. I have, uh, a lot of Totopi's levels to catch up on.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Hey. Don't eat that.

I'm going to eat that.

edit: I ate alot of that.

Udenpah fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Feb 8, 2020

Man_alive
May 6, 2007

<Insert Witty Phrase Here>

Udenpah posted:

I'm going to eat that.

edit: I ate alot of that.

I also ate a lot of that :(

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I tried to tell you not too!! They aren't healthy!!

Man_alive
May 6, 2007

<Insert Witty Phrase Here>

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I tried to tell you not too!! They aren't healthy!!

It's ok. Apparently as . child, my parents had trouble getting me to do stuff too.

In other news, super happy that this thread exists and is still active. After getting a switch for Christmas and buying MM2 to go with it, I'm glad I signed up for the Nintendo Online Subscription so that I can play some of these levels!

I realise that this may have been answered earlier in the thread, but I've skipped around 170+ pages to be here. Is there a general consensus of creators that goons follow?

jasoneatspizza
Jul 6, 2010
Getting back into level making!

A Cold Day at Work
RHT-17D-7TG

Mario goes to Frappe Snowland to fix Monty Mole's frozen pipes!

This is my first attempt at a kaizo lite kinda level. No weird tech, just some extended/tricky platforming off snowballs and enemies. Tried to make things obvious without being automatic. Has 1 CP.

I'll play a bunch of the more recent levels posted here once I get home!

jasoneatspizza fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Feb 9, 2020

mektarian
Mar 21, 2005

Udenpah posted:

This is a long level, but I liked it. Nice separation of themes for each part of the tower, good clean platforming at each step, and good level hygiene (fair checkpoints, good spread of power-ups, and one-ups at the ax for endless folks). Nice job!

Prowler posted:

This level is great! I like the themed rooms and the balanced design/difficulty.

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Terrapin Tower may be my favorite level posted in the thread; everything about it was perfect.

I'm glad you all liked it! That's probably going to be my last "big" level for a while. I have a bunch of ideas for other levels, but they need to be shorter or will never get done. :v:
I've also been making my way through random acts slowly but surely, and goons are a pretty creative bunch overall I find.

jasoneatspizza
Jul 6, 2010
Okay played through a few levels! Here are my thoughts. Also my name on there is Hellolp if you see I gave you a like.

Mega Mario Meltdown
H7H-3GQ-9QG
I actually played this one only using mushrooms when available. Pretty fun platforming sections playing this way! Challenging without getting into kaizo territory, so I think you succeeded in making a level that should be difficult but doable for normal players.

Only issue I had was I don't think the boss fight was entirely successful. Not a big fan of this style of overhead Bowser switch-hitting kinda fight. Could probably do something more creative here, but boss fights can be hard! Also found a cheese strat. If you hit the switch then hug the bottom right of the left pipe, you'll never get hit and the spike will never spawn to reset the switch. So you can just wait there until you have a dead Bowser.

Overall good level though, at least playing with mushroom only. Can't speak to using the fire flower or cape.

Ghost in the Shelmet
TXR-PF8-0PF
Good challenge. Felt a tad harder than kaizo-lite to me, but that could just me being a newb! Shell jump at the start wasn't too tricky, but felt a little disconnected from the rest of the level. The section after I had a much tougher time with, so the shell jump kind of felt like a time tax. Possibly this was to ensure the player knows about shell jumps before the later section though?

Was there a way to go fast at the section right after the first shell jump? I kind of just methodically broke the blocks as I was going. Pretty fair though.

I think the second shell jump was more successful, though I still think it could have been a little more integrated into the rest of the level. Maybe require something minor immediately after the jump? Although I understand that'd up the difficulty more than you may want.

For the spike jump section after the blue platform jump, I thought the coin indicators were excellent there. I knew immediately how to do the jump without taking damage just from those. The blue platform climb after can be cheesed a bit if you screw up, since you can go back left to respawn the platforms. Maybe add a one-way if that's not intentional?

Didn't appreciate the kaizo blocks at the end! Felt counter to the philosophy of the rest of the level. Everything else felt challenging but fair though.

Bounce and Wiggle in the Sky
CHS-KQM-WYF
This is probably my favorite level of the day. You completely succeeded in what you set out to do. The difficulty ramped up steadily and later sections built on player knowledge from the previous sections. Also I appreciated that you mixed it up and didn't do all full jumps, so the level didn't feel automatic.

Trickiest part for me was the two diagonal wigglers then the jump over the munchers! Still totally fair though.

Not much else to say, since there isn't much to improve here. Just a quality level.

Rotten Range
K0K-BVV-QDF

Did you say this was your first level? Pretty impressive if so! Got pretty creative and there were some fun but fair gotchas here. The only issue was I could completely cheese the section after the first checkpoint. Jumping off the red bullet bill, I was able to long jump from platform to platform until the very end. First time I did this though I still got caught by the last poison mushroom, so that was probably karmic justice there! I think some of this you anticipated, since some platforms had coins, but not sure if staying up top for that entire section is an intended possibility. If not, might be something you'd consider fixing. Players will cheese your levels if possible!

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Man_alive posted:

It's ok. Apparently as . child, my parents had trouble getting me to do stuff too.

In other news, super happy that this thread exists and is still active. After getting a switch for Christmas and buying MM2 to go with it, I'm glad I signed up for the Nintendo Online Subscription so that I can play some of these levels!

I realise that this may have been answered earlier in the thread, but I've skipped around 170+ pages to be here. Is there a general consensus of creators that goons follow?

In my time in the thread I don't think there's anyone that's really been nominated as 'this person produces gold all the time stay with them.' so just find a level creator you like here and let them know you like what they did.

On youtube there's a couple people like Juzcook (I think that's right), CarlSagan and a few others that do showcase videos of goofy troll levels and whatnot. While you might not care for their comedy/reactions you can see some really cool level setups and get ideas from em'. They usually include stage codes so you can play the levels yourself too.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
I’m in love with Barb’s levels but I don’t play enough to be consistent enough to beat them

Gnome Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2007

The skies are always sunny in the heart of flavor country.
Poi-Zone - H3W-8Y4-6FG - Don't drink the water folks!!!!!

Tomb Street - W95-9Y5-WMF - This one....... oh boy. I finally made a pyramid stage, plagiarized threw in some references to Mario 3 stages, and nearly didn't post this one at all because it feels like a mess. Try it out!

E: Oh yeah, and the name is a reference to Luigi's Mansion 3. So that's also a thing.

jasoneatspizza
Jul 6, 2010
Thoughts on:

Poi-Zone
H3W-8Y4-6FG

Fun level! Everything seemed fair. The runs through the rising/falling poison section were well-timed. Enough time to get through, but still feel tense doing so. When the poison was down, it revealed enough of the next section to stay fair but still present a good challenge.

Only thing that bugged me was I took lower pipe before the checkpoint, thinking I'd find goodies. And I did! So I liked the hidden 1-up there. But because the level is all green pipes, I didn't think to backtrack through the other pipe to get the checkpoint, so I had to redo a lot when I died after that.

Also it's satisfying to see the spinies slowly sinking into the poison.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Coming up with level names is hard, so I called my ghost house

The Old Cedricson Place
MM2-6NN-8YF

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Thanks for the feedback, jasoneatspizza. You make good points for sure. There's no way that I know of to go fast through the blocks you have to bust with the shelmet. Not sure how I could have indicated to go slow, but I think most people caught on pretty quickly. I had no idea the blue platforms could be re-spawned, but I don't really mind too much. Also, I think since I made the level I think I underestimated the Kaizo blocks at the end. I intended it to be a semi-troll that when most people hit them they wouldn't actually die and would still be able to damage boost to the end but turned out more difficult than I thought. The idea was something that sort of jolts you, but then you're fine. I've seen similar in other levels and thought it was cool. Here's an example: Green Pastures by mbass (WKC-DXV-SFF).

Also, I've been playing your level A Cold Day at Work and made it past the checkpoint after many attempts... but then accidentally hit "Start Over." OOPS! I seriously do that like once or twice every time I play a level that requires more than a couple attempts. Is there a trick to getting the timing right for the raising and lowering snowman Pokey? I feel like I just got lucky when I made it past it. I'll finish this later for sure though.

jasoneatspizza
Jul 6, 2010

Sublimer posted:

Thanks for the feedback, jasoneatspizza. You make good points for sure. There's no way that I know of to go fast through the blocks you have to bust with the shelmet. Not sure how I could have indicated to go slow, but I think most people caught on pretty quickly. I had no idea the blue platforms could be re-spawned, but I don't really mind too much. Also, I think since I made the level I think I underestimated the Kaizo blocks at the end. I intended it to be a semi-troll that when most people hit them they wouldn't actually die and would still be able to damage boost to the end but turned out more difficult than I thought. The idea was something that sort of jolts you, but then you're fine. I've seen similar in other levels and thought it was cool. Here's an example: Green Pastures by mbass (WKC-DXV-SFF).

Also, I've been playing your level A Cold Day at Work and made it past the checkpoint after many attempts... but then accidentally hit "Start Over." OOPS! I seriously do that like once or twice every time I play a level that requires more than a couple attempts. Is there a trick to getting the timing right for the raising and lowering snowman Pokey? I feel like I just got lucky when I made it past it. I'll finish this later for sure though.

Yeah I didn't think it was an issue going slow through that shelmet busting section. Was mostly just curious if I was approaching it right!

With the kaizo blocks, I actually thought that was a false troll at first too, and did try it the way you intended just damage boosting to the end, but didn't seem to have enough time. False trolls are pretty fun! Maybe after the drop just needed looser timing, or just go even easier and put some real terrain behind the spikes so it just gives the player a scare without being in any real danger.

Overall had a good time with your level though.

Thanks for checking out my level too! There is a trick to getting the timing consistent every time at the pokey gate. A little difficult to explain in text, but basically position yourself under the coin block, then start running a moment after the pokey starts descending and slide under. Once you have the timing down, I find you can get it every time.

jasoneatspizza fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Feb 9, 2020

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
Happy to finally finish the current speed run in under 40 seconds. I am making loads of mistakes but not sure I’m good enough to actually fix them and lower my time even more.

Udenpah
Mar 26, 2007
To see the mote that I preferred to all the lists of clay

Star posted:

Happy to finally finish the current speed run in under 40 seconds. I am making loads of mistakes but not sure I’m good enough to actually fix them and lower my time even more.

I had trouble beating 40s until I saw panga's speed run which gave me an idea of a route that I tailored to my considerably lower skill level. Sitting at 34.680s, but I've seen goon times that were a good bit quicker. Quite like this course, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnwzMqvhIak&t=1726s

Haschel Cedricson posted:

The Old Cedricson Place
MM2-6NN-8YF

I enjoyed the old Cedricson Place. There's something very satisfying about killing floor boos by bopping flip blocks, and though I am very rubbish at timing jumps with floor boos you scattered enough mushrooms around that I could make it through. Overall, a nice athletic, ghost dodging stage. I'll check out more of your levels. Also, did they ever find out what happened to old man Cedricson?

Gnome Enthusiast posted:

Poi-Zone - H3W-8Y4-6FG

Tomb Street - W95-9Y5-WMF

Both of these were good! Clean aesthetics, fun tight platforming, fair but no cake walk. I agree with whoever said that watching baddies sink into purple goop is kinda satisfying. Also, I've played enough of your levels that I've noticed they all kinda have a particular peterbilt feel, which is a good thing.

Udenpah fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Feb 10, 2020

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

Udenpah posted:

I had trouble beating 40s until I saw panga's speed run which gave me an idea of a route that I tailored to my considerably lower skill level. Sitting at 34.680s, but I've seen goon times that a good bit quicker. Quite like this course, though.

Yeah, Panga's run helped me out a lot too. Using some of those strats I got my time down to 31.775. I botched a few runs at a slightly faster pace, but I think I'm happy with leaving it there. I had a lot of fun with this one. Now it's time to get back to making levels!

Last Visible Dog
Jul 30, 2015

I'm banking on some "better late than never" here, but I was just inspired to do another world map for a Goon collaborative world.

Not the latest one. The one before it: Mario Solar System.

I took some heavy Mario 3 liberties, so there are some Toad houses and bonus games to liven up the map, as well as a post-fortress shortcut pipe and locked door. A couple of the levels lent themselves to being turned into vehicle-type levels, so I did that. And I want sure how to interpret the "secret" level, so there's just a secret path made of stars that goes up through the middle of the circular split area near the top.

I also wanted to add a few UFO enemies to wander around the map like hammer bros, but it was already getting too busy as is.

I didn't really say much back when this world was initially finished, but it's amazing how well all the levels come together with a little narrative! This is a good excuse to replay them, 'cause it's a neat set of levels!

Anyhow, if there are any changes or revisions I should make to this thing, let me know!

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Yo that map looks incredible. The I really like the two you've done and ordering seems pretty fun. It's enough of a excuse to play them all again anyway.

Thanks for throwing it together!!

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Udenpah posted:

. Also, did they ever find out what happened to old man Cedricson?
Actually my current D&D campaign had their first adventure be about checking out the Old Cedricson Place. Turns out he accidentally killed himself in his secret alchemy lab and a group of smugglers took over his abandoned mansion.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Last Visible Dog posted:

I'm banking on some "better late than never" here, but I was just inspired to do another world map for a Goon collaborative world.

I took some heavy Mario 3 liberties, so there are some Toad houses and bonus games to liven up the map, as well as a post-fortress shortcut pipe and locked door. A couple of the levels lent themselves to being turned into vehicle-type levels, so I did that. And I want sure how to interpret the "secret" level, so there's just a secret path made of stars that goes up through the middle of the circular split area near the top.

I also wanted to add a few UFO enemies to wander around the map like hammer bros, but it was already getting too busy as is.

I didn't really say much back when this world was initially finished, but it's amazing how well all the levels come together with a little narrative! This is a good excuse to replay them, 'cause it's a neat set of levels!

Anyhow, if there are any changes or revisions I should make to this thing, let me know!

Amazing work, I've posted on twitter and added it to the OP.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Last Visible Dog posted:

You're doing the lord's work.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

5 more worlds and we've made a whole Mario game. Let's get that bread makers.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Last Visible Dog posted:

The ship icon looks just like the ship I built in Mario Maker! That's super cool!

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I got a question. I had a idea for a scrolling stage that uses a mechanic I rarely see and I'm really enjoying the hard work in making it well, work. Thing is in my ideal version there's a subzone that also features scrolling. It's what I've been thinking about all day...

But in practice, the first part of this level feels like it's pretty long and I can't tell if it's from me replaying it over and over to make sure everything works as intended or if that's just the nature of scrolling stages. Do you think it's okay to have long scrolling levels as long as they're visually interesting and fun to play? Or should I just cut out the subzone like I planned.

Would mean a lot to get goon feedback on it when it's finished but I don't want to annoy people :v:

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib

Udenpah posted:

I had trouble beating 40s until I saw panga's speed run which gave me an idea of a route that I tailored to my considerably lower skill level. Sitting at 34.680s, but I've seen goon times that were a good bit quicker. Quite like this course, though.

Oh right, cool. He uses so many moves that I never thought of. I still feel like I haven’t really memorized the cat suit moves and it shows compared to that video.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Last Visible Dog posted:

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I'm at work, and don't have the level code (I'll update later if I remember), but last night, I played Mario Ware Inc and it was fantastic. I think it's on the Popular tab. I recommend it to everyone.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'm at work, and don't have the level code (I'll update later if I remember), but last night, I played Mario Ware Inc and it was fantastic. I think it's on the Popular tab. I recommend it to everyone.
Found it, it's pretty great! Be sure to check out the guy's uploads, he has two more Mario Ware stages uploaded that are also good.

Certainly better than the myriad of "REFRESHING" garbage that plagues the Popular Uploads tab.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

The Kins posted:

Found it, it's pretty great! Be sure to check out the guy's uploads, he has two more Mario Ware stages uploaded that are also good.

Certainly better than the myriad of "REFRESHING" garbage that plagues the Popular Uploads tab.

My son absolutely loves those, and so I've kind of got a soft spot for the over-indulgence of the effects and power ups :shobon:

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I got a question. I had a idea for a scrolling stage that uses a mechanic I rarely see and I'm really enjoying the hard work in making it well, work. Thing is in my ideal version there's a subzone that also features scrolling. It's what I've been thinking about all day...

But in practice, the first part of this level feels like it's pretty long and I can't tell if it's from me replaying it over and over to make sure everything works as intended or if that's just the nature of scrolling stages. Do you think it's okay to have long scrolling levels as long as they're visually interesting and fun to play? Or should I just cut out the subzone like I planned.

Would mean a lot to get goon feedback on it when it's finished but I don't want to annoy people :v:

It comes down to personal preference of course but I’m usually of the opinion that levels start to overstay their welcome past the the 3 minute mark. Difficulty also plays a big part in that along with checkpoint placement and number of power up refreshes. If it takes me a minute to get back to where I died I probably won’t retry very many times. For a slow auto-scroll course you’re probably looking at a little under four minutes if you use up both the main world and the sub world. Maybe use half the sub world so you can neatly divide the course in thirds?

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

My son absolutely loves those, and so I've kind of got a soft spot for the over-indulgence of the effects and power ups :shobon:

I hope he had a chance to play my take on the genre: PV3-YX1-BNF

The sad thing is this turned out to be more popular than the majority of the levels that I actually put effort into.

J-Spot fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 10, 2020

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Fair enough! Subworld is going by faster than I expected so maybe it's not as bad as I worried. I'm really excited to share this level (it'll be my last one till my joycons come back) because boy am I putting a lot of effort into making it look as good as I can get and play as well as I can make it play :shobon:

The Kins posted:

I remember Vinny (Vinesauce) was streaming and one of his very first MM2 streams was a japanese guy going 'mmm refreshing level' and it blew the hell up. I can only assume anything past that is knock offs.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Last Visible Dog posted:

Mannnn that just looks so good. Thanks for throwing it together.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Oh, and here's tonight's level for list for my stream at 5 PM PST/8 PM EST

https://www.twitch.tv/onemoretimegfsn

1. Rotten Range
By: ThisIsACoolGuy K0K-BVV-QDF

2. A Cold Day at Work
Jasoneatspizza RHT-17D-7TG

3. Poi-Zone
By: Gnome Enthusiast H3W-8Y4-6FG

4. Tomb Street
By: Gnome Enthusiast

5. The Old Cedricson Place
By: Haschel Cedricson MM2-6NN-8YF

6. Thinking ahead in the Snow
By: PM ME COOL THINGS PBR-3BG-VRF

7. [SNW] 3-3 Poisonous Swamplands
By: Nat3_LP P4Q-GC8-HFG

8. Jumping all around the world #1
By: MarcFixxer TGQ-LL0-93G

9. Link, Beast Master
By: Autumnsmaul YSN-5HY-GSG

10. World of Crimson Wings
By: Vanderfield100 CTC-02M-4QG

11. Up and down the mountain
By: LeafoftheLake 7K6-WGD-MFF

12. Aqua Forest
By: Tibsmar B93-J04-KPF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Would it be too late to add this to your list OMT? :v: Just sent my joycons in so I'm done creating until they get back. Gonna get to actually playing levels in the coming days.

That said;

I'm super happy with how this came out, I genuinely think it's one of my better stages and would love to hear what goons have to say about it. I tried to dot checkpoints in logical areas and there's a handful of power ups scattered about. I even got to use a couple mechanics I don't see used very often :v: ! I'm really proud of it.