Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

https://twitter.com/ElzaRechtman/status/1225828346954731521

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Has it ever been disputed that Bernie got the most votes in Iowa?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

If the first question in tonight's debate isn't "Pete, why did you declare victory at 0 percent reporting and why is .1 SDE more valuable than 5,000 voters?" I'm going to be pissed.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

pospysyl posted:

It was for about half an hour when they tried to give a thousand votes of his to Deval Patrick and Tom Steyer.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Jewel Repetition posted:

I clicked, curious to see what their counter-narrative to this would be, and apparently it's just "Oh, stop already!"

https://twitter.com/Tim_Matheson/status/1225853559612116992

How can Bernie hope to win if he’s lost Chris Farley’s brother from Black Sheep :ohdear:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

a new study bible! posted:

If the first question in tonight's debate isn't "Pete, why did you declare victory at 0 percent reporting and why is .1 SDE more valuable than 5,000 voters?" I'm going to be pissed.

Better get mad now then

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

pospysyl posted:

No but suddenly popular vote doesnt count and it's all about the (absolutely worthless) SDEs

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

i'm calling on the russians to hack the DNC email server and release the anti-bernie emails

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/People4Bernie/status/1225852322183434240?s=20

lol remember that time when Bernie took a huge steaming dump on Pete and Joe in the debates.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Is there a thunk beyond thunk?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Jewel Repetition posted:

I clicked, curious to see what their counter-narrative to this would be, and apparently it's just "Oh, stop already!"

I was told today that this is simply a difference in fundraising.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Weedle posted:

yeah he sets it up and rubio has every opportunity to just, not say the thing he just said, and he literally cannot not say it. he got exposed worse than probably anyone i’ve ever seen on a debate stage. please post other classic takedowns if i’m wrong though

there is also the time that obama goaded romney into claiming that obama didnt call benghazi a terrorist attack (because obama loves terrorists) then obama asked the moderator to respond, after which the moderator said that indeed obama had called it a terrorist attack

and the time that romney said obama made america weaker by not building new battleships to replace retired ones, and obama responded "yes and we also have not been replacing our horses and bayonets"

shame about everything else obama did that wasnt owning mitt romney though

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck posted:

Mesh Stent • 3 minutes ago • edited
You stupid shts Bernie doesn't need to call for recanvass. They've said that the campaigns can just submit the documents of their findings. Pointing out the irregularities, and have it corrected that way.

Don't know if this is real
okay it's real

https://twitter.com/troymprice/status/1225857368250101760

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

net work error posted:

Better get mad now then

Been mad since Monday.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Some Guy TT posted:

hey uh youre not going to the one in des moines are you

No, I'll be in Madison, WI

Hell yeah, get his rear end Berno

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

pospysyl posted:

no, there was brief period where they projected it would be close on final allocation l, but it wasn’t in the end.

it’s that the big media groups decided ahead of time that they would use SDEs as the only factor to determine a winner, because ???

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

looking forward to Bernie declaraing victory in NH and Iowa (again) on Tuesday

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Bernie Will Have Won

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
hahaha they switched to images i guess because the e.lon misk accounts were all banned?

https://twitter.com/TheoremSaveliev/status/1225855865074470912

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Committed to electing democrats, huh?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bearjew posted:

i'm calling on the russians to hack the DNC email server and release the anti-bernie emails

thank u mr presdient

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Fast Luck posted:

Bernie Will Have Won

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

a new study bible! posted:

Anyone watching a political debate on a Friday night is doing it to get mad, anyway.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Committed to electing democrats, huh?

No sir.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Knight posted:

Anyone watching a political debate on a Friday night is doing it to get mad, anyway.

I'm not actually gonna be there to post in the thread I made, and it's a shame since this is the first Dem debate I've actually wanted to watch

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
https://twitter.com/GabrielArcari2/status/1225856479514767360?s=20

Bloomberg is only at "1" and that's why he's my backup candidate

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

oxsnard posted:

https://twitter.com/GabrielArcari2/status/1225856479514767360?s=20

Bloomberg is only at "1" and that's why he's my backup candidate

Is that 1 himself?

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005

Apraxin posted:

it’s that the big media groups decided ahead of time that they would use SDEs as the only factor to determine a winner, because ???

It wasn't decided ahead of time. Popular vote was featured on news sites until it looked like that would go against the narrative.

SDE was traditionally used to determine the winner because we didn't have actual voter data. It was an estimate based on math that should be disregarded entirely now that voter data is available.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
KILL THE RAT. CRUSH HIM. GO BERNIE GO.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I’m surprised Steyer hasn’t kicked Bernie $27

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

wilderthanmild posted:

Is that 1 himself?

Yeah

Seeing lots of people get real mad that Bloomberg got called an oligarch.

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:
What happens to American politics if Bernie wins the primary and then loses the general?

What happens to American politics if Bernie wins the primary and then loses the general and there's clear ratfucking in the general?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

wilderthanmild posted:

Is that 1 himself?

Yes lol

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/ElzaRechtman/status/1225828346954731521

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/status/1225857784261955584

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

whoa no way

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Limerick posted:

What happens to American politics if Bernie wins the primary and then loses the general?

What happens to American politics if Bernie wins the primary and then loses the general and there's clear ratfucking in the general?

if Bernie loses the general then Hillary was right all along and she gets to run again in 2024 against trump

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!
billionaires shouldn't even exist, jesus loving christ, I could go on a fancy vacation every day for the rest of my life with 10 million

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
At this point Pete should have just straight up given himself a majority. The evidence of fraud is compelling and he doesn't even get that much for all the rattery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

pospysyl posted:

No, that is not at all in dispute which is why in all his stuff Bernie says "SDEs are hosed up and it doesn't matter if the corrections put me on top or not I won the popular vote by 6k"