Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Grapplejack posted:

as long as the spectre of the extremely dead meme bowsette hangs over these chat threads horny is likely

bowsette must die
bowsette can't die until she gets a video game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

mario & luigi came out on the gba

al-azad
May 28, 2009

FF7 represents the last of the wild late 80s excess in Japanese pop culture where everything was shamelessly borrowed from Lovecraft, Vampire Hunter D, Blade Runner, Akira, and Robot Carnival. It’s a big beautiful mess of ideas thrown in a blender with a huge budget.

So it’s a good game ok

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Grapplejack posted:

as long as the spectre of the extremely dead meme bowsette hangs over these chat threads horny is likely

bowsette must die

come at me

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Okay so what if the planet was a living creature with its own defense system and BP oil found a great old one and cloned it successfully and a failed clone chased down the great old one while witnessing the hellscape of BP Oil’s modern capitalist world of ruined coal towns and a subjugated Japan turned into a tourist poo poo hole and a Disney World built on top of a literal prison?

FUND IT!

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

might want to rephrase that

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Anyone who lives in Orlando knows what it’s like to live in a swamp next to the greatest monument to humanity’s excess.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Hwurmp posted:

might want to rephrase that

Oh you're right, my bad.

Come on me.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

al-azad posted:

Anyone who lives in Orlando knows what it’s like to live in a swamp next to the greatest monument to humanity’s excess.

I really wouldn't call Orlando a swamp when compared to, like, the entire rest of the state

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Uh anyone want a free key for Okami on Steam? Or does everyone already have it?? It's a good game!

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Ms Adequate posted:

Oh you're right, my bad.

Come on me.

please don't post our pm conversations in the thread

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Convex posted:

Uh anyone want a free key for Okami on Steam? Or does everyone already have it?? It's a good game!

Yes, but Journey to the Savage Planet on PS4 lol

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

tbh he's not totally wrong here, in the "more women prison guards" way. gears got grosser but more inclusive at the same time

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Phantasium posted:

mario & luigi came out on the gba
i'm happy for them, but there aren't many possible male romatic leads that i'd pair up with mario

luigi on the other hand...

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

The Birthing Creche was a program established by the Coalition of Ordered Governments to put members of the female populace into a series of breeding farms,[1][2] facilities where they’d be impregnated in order to repopulate the Human race.

Following astronomical losses suffered upon the outbreak of the Locust War, the COG Chairman, Richard Prescott, was forced to establish the Birthing Creche program alongside the other provisions brought forth by the COG for the war effort. Under the Fortification Act, all males were placed in the Armed Services and women in "war work", which often consisted of non-combatant roles such as pilots, medics, or factory workers. The majority of the women and girls who did not participate in the aforementioned roles, but were able to be impregnated, would (both voluntarily and otherwise) be sent into the ”farms”.

Women in the Birthing Creche were given extra rations over a non serving male,[3] and doctors gave young girls hormones at age ten so they could begin menstruation.[4] The women would be impregnated by artificial insemination or sexual intercourse. Ideally, the goal was to have the women become pregnant with genetically strong offspring, and the women in the farms were often partnered with Gears.

The system was far from perfect, however

gears of woke

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
tell me that's from fan fiction.net

al-azad
May 28, 2009

The 7th Guest posted:

i'm happy for them, but there aren't many possible male romatic leads that i'd pair up with mario

luigi on the other hand...

The bean prince would’ve loved Mario tenderly but if you don’t make Booster and Bowser kiss Mario in SMRPG then wtf are you doing?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Rinkles posted:

tell me that's from fan fiction.net

Close - it's from extended universe fiction.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Can a one-trick night feed 40 days?

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Convex posted:

i mean i'd take it but i have like 5 unplayed games on my current to do list as it is so it would just be completely wasted if it was given to me give it to someone else

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

i mean i'd take it but i have like 5 unplayed games on my current to do list as it is so it would just be completely wasted if it was given to me give it to someone else

sure, not exactly getting blown away with requests rn though

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

FF7 is good

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

FF had an incredible run in 6-10. Probably 5 too but I haven't played it
5 is my favourite, and one of the best games of all time

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i think ff5 actually kinda benefits from the fiesta restrictions. normally you've got a ridiculous number of options at any given time and you're splitting your jp between all of them while at the same time able to choose the easiest solution to any problem. the fiesta gets you more engaged with the battle system and lets you use your available jobs to their fullest

there are some combinations that aren't ideal but on the whole ff5 is an absurdly well balanced game

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

homeless snail posted:

tbh he's not totally wrong here, in the "more women prison guards" way. gears got grosser but more inclusive at the same time

He totally did the same thing though when you realize everyone on the Law side of LawBreakers is a Cop.

So you've got Kamala Harris, only she's a cop with a jetpack.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Sakurazuka posted:

FF7 is good

but very horny

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

oddium posted:

The system was far from perfect, however

This is Kojima at his worst, yikes

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Sometimes you just need a game like Monster Hunter to remind you that all you need in life is to eat ridiculous amounts of food, dress how you want, bash things with a hammer and look after a cat

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smOhiggIrk0

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN9cENdM27I

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Songbearer posted:

Sometimes you just need a game like Monster Hunter to remind you that all you need in life is to eat ridiculous amounts of food, dress how you want, bash things with a hammer and look after a cat

That's.... actually yeah that world be a good life

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I wouldn't particularly want to have to hunt stuff in real life

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

They have scientists at the camps, you can just do science and let the others do the hunting.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
is there a job that lets me lay around like a useless sack of garbage all day

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Looper posted:

Middle management

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Looper posted:

CEO

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Looper posted:

Content creator

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Not a parody article
https://twitter.com/USgamernet/status/1225915025803464704

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Great now I have Thong Song in my head
(That thong thong thong thang thong)

Humble Bundle is a bit meh this month, outside of Frost Punk and Okami.

Post a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure pic, what game you want, and I'll pm you the key. :gifttank:
I have 8 choices left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
thinking as hard as I possibly can

Bong Song