Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
A Sanders/Yang fusion platform where Andrew identifies problems and Bernie generates solutions could be pretty neat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

I am very impressed that the moderator appears to be wearing a sheer blouse.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

puppets freak me out posted:

Yang seems like a decent guy, he just needs a bit more political education. The foundation is there

Yep, he just seems like a really earnest nerd. Hearts definitely in the right place, but his polices... do leave something to be desired.

...although bleh just heard his thing about not going after Trump after he leaves office.

pepsi lover
Jan 30, 2020

by Reene
I just noticed the moderator has huge gauges. I'm glad body modification has gotten more mainstream over the years.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

my bony fealty posted:

pls no

Yang needs to get get his weird cultists behind Bernie and never run for anything again
I've got a FB friend who regularly posts these weird loving polls where Yang is winning like 80% of votes and I'm just like, dude come on.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
Yes Bernie, call those fuckers out, I can't believe he was the first one to get there, that's such easy meat.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Sent another $27 to Bernard

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Bernie 😍

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Bernie is completely right about how the executive branch has taken so much power and has been given so much power by the senate. The republicans really have hosed our way of government.

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

fuuuuuuuuuck yeah donating to bernie

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

God loving drat Bernie is PREACHING

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Holy poo poo, just barely avoiding calling Trump a Nazi

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

kidkissinger posted:

please don't be doing this

oxsnard posted:

This is gross

it took me forever to figure out what you were talking about until I saw the typo and I promise it was totally unintentional

Awful CompSloth
Dec 15, 2018
Yang had a better answer than Bernie on impeachment

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
"Who cares about Congress? I am the President of the United States, I have all the power!" - Bernie Sanders

How many people are going to meme this clip out of context?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

tbh i don't think "lock him up" is necessarily going to be a very good slogan, it might be seen as plagiarism

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck
Steyer's dad being a Nuremberg prosecutor is a wild fact.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
Donated another $27 to Bernie

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Steyer has come to the shocking truth that in order to become president, you must defeat your opponent

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Fun Shoe

RealFoxy posted:

Holy poo poo, just barely avoiding calling Trump a Nazi

I'm down with Steyer having this as a platform to say the poo poo he's saying. Just please no one vote for him.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I mean, Steyer's not wrong but one of the things I want the next President to deliver is throwing the entire Trump administration in jail.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Yo, Steyer comes from a long line of Nazi slayers. Who knew?

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

1stGear posted:

On the other hand, Yang just declared he was going to let Trump get away with everything so have we considered that actually he sucks?

He announced a while back that he will pardon all of Trump administration. We made fun of that trash view in the primary thread.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

The problem is robots.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
OH poo poo there it is

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Buttigieg telling us that Trump has no honor! NO HONOR!

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

drat bernie just made like :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: on pg 10

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Yo, Steyer comes from a long line of Nazi slayers. Who knew?

Wants to be Bernie's friend SO BAD.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

yronic heroism posted:

The problem is robots.

yeah they need to take down Buttigieg

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
Biden looks so loving sad. :allears:

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Fun Shoe
Biden with the first Limbaugh dunk and the cheap applause leveraging Vindman.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Pete’s speech about weaponized children and dishonor sounded better in the original Klingon.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

PLEASE APPLAUD

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

drat I hate Joe now

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Stand up and clap for this officer you've never heard of.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
Cant wait for biden to say he'd still be friends with republicans

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Yang really is Democratic Ron Paul even down to the good thing followed by horribly stupid thing.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Joe just needs to use the rest of his time to talk poo poo about Trump directly into the camera.

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

oh no Biden this is embarrassing dont do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

aparmenideanmonad posted:

Biden with the first Limbaugh dunk and the cheap applause leveraging Vindman.

Well, I’m convinced. Vote Biden!