Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Woah Biden has powerful crazy eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Cpt_Obvious posted:

ABC is owned by Disney, which is not as heavily invested in stopping Sanders as At&t is, which owns CNN. At&t is scared that bernie will break up their monopoly as an ISP.

The Mouse (as opposed to the rat) is very likely to get broken up, they own so much of the loving entertainment industry

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Is Bernie doing good?

Is Pete doing bad?

Those are the two important things.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Man, Obama must have been the laziest president of all time based on how much Biden did of his term. He makes Dick Chenley look asleep.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."
Wow Biden is so slurring so bad

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
HERE'S THE DEAL

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Biden literally can't speak.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Lol, he also made it easier for Thomas

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Biden is gonna send bills to Congress as President?

e: gently caress it's not even stammering - he's just slurring because he's talking way too fast for his brain, he's panicked as gently caress and clearly in mental decline. I know this is not a new take but it's crazy to watch in realtime

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Oh good, a court packing question. Bernie's good at these.

The Glumslinger posted:

The Mouse (as opposed to the rat) is very likely to get broken up, they own so much of the loving entertainment industry

He doesn't have a plan proposed to break up disney. Bernie has a plan to provide public broadband to everybody, and that muscles in on AT&T's territory.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Hellblazer187 posted:

Is Bernie doing good?

Is Pete doing bad?

Biden is doing bad is the only takeaway so far. Too bad all his voters are already sleeping.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Biden is incoherent and nobody knows what hes talking about

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

My favorite thing about this debate is that in the ten minutes since I turned on my TV I haven't heard Mayor Pete speak once

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Not inexplicable considering how many mass shootings and school shootings we have
Kids are such assholes and I don't know how to solve that problem. Making guns harder to acquire probably won't stop that, just better attention to mental health instead of the stigma that it has now.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Warren was a loving republican when abortion was illegal jfc

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Is Amy doing well? That could suck some air out of Pete, which would also be good.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

How does Amy make abortion SO boring.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Hellblazer187 posted:

Is Bernie doing good?

Is Pete doing bad?

Bernie seems to be doing great.

Pete seems to be just giving waffle say nothing poo poo answers, but possibly that will get hims some votes. He definatly hasn't seemed to have any really strong answers, or said anything that makes him stand out.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

Kids are such assholes and I don't know how to solve that problem. Making guns harder to acquire probably won't stop that, just better attention to mental health instead of the stigma that it has now.

Some of it's mental health, some of it's hosed up poo poo kids do to each other, some of it's stress from testing, and the list goes on and on. We are probably not going to see a drop in it with Trump in office, so hopefully we get someone who makes it a priority. Watching tiny bodies get wheeled out on gurneys is shattering.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Biden actually said he's almost singlehandedly responsible for women's rights. Even by the standards of HellWorld 2020, that's a bit on the nose.

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.
Every single one of these candidates should be making the larger point that the federal judiciary has been taken over by the radical Right during the Trump years. We need to be having conversations about how we are gonna combat this if they got in office.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Precedent is a placation, gently caress you Klob

Calipark
Feb 1, 2008

That's cool.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Hellblazer187 posted:

Is Amy doing well? That could suck some air out of Pete, which would also be good.

She does fine at every debate but it never shows up in the polling.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
ugh, I don't like the idea of abortion but I know the alternative to outlawing it is forcing people who don't want to or don't have the means to be a parent, and giving those kids absolutely miserable lives more often than not. I'll take the mercy option via abortion way before I want a kid to suffer for years/decades/their whole lives.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Hellblazer187 posted:

I honestly want Pete to do well. He's not going to beat Bernie 1v1 in future states. None of the big states (CA, NY, etc.) like him.

Biden STILL polls incredibly well everywhere. It's unbelievable.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

klobuchar is really boring, but i get the impression that she can be very intimidating. what i'm saying is, i think she might be a match for trump as a bully

also pete lol you stupid gently caress the supreme court has been party-political since the fukken whigs

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Aaaugree with Ruuth

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

RealFoxy posted:

ugh, I don't like the idea of abortion but I know the alternative to outlawing it is forcing people who don't want to or don't have the means to be a parent, and giving those kids absolutely miserable lives more often than not. I'll take the mercy option via abortion way before I want a kid to suffer for years/decades/their whole lives.

Gotta focus on improving the lives of the born.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

FDR threatened to pack the courts to get repubicans to go along with his agenda. Biden is such an idiot.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Why hello there liz breunig, we all suspected you had an account. :v:

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
Go gently caress yourself, joe, the courts already illegitimate.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Rad Russian posted:

I honestly want Pete to do well. He's not going to beat Bernie 1v1 in future states. None of the big states (CA, NY, etc.) like him.

I want him to come in second in NH, but not too close.

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.

Rad Russian posted:

I think Pete is a stronger candidate then he appears to be. I don't think he'll get the minority vote, but he can be dangerous in overall delegate count at the convention. We all have to hope for his downfall.

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda
I just tuned in. Has Biden sounded like he’s on speed all night long?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Go ahead, poo poo on FDR Joe. That will win the democrats over to your side.

V. Illych L. posted:

klobuchar is really boring, but i get the impression that she can be very intimidating. what i'm saying is, i think she might be a match for trump as a bully

She sounds like she's gonna cry 24/7

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

V. Illych L. posted:

klobuchar is really boring, but i get the impression that she can be very intimidating. what i'm saying is, i think she might be a match for "President" trump as a bully

also pete lol you stupid gently caress the supreme court has been party-political since the fukken whigs

I heard she made the head of the Iowa Democratic Party shave her legs.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Hairy Marionette posted:

I just tuned in. Has Biden sounded like he’s on speed all night long?

He actually started off super slow and low energy. But then he picked up and since then yeah he's been at this same pitch the whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
What is Bernie’s court packing policy?