Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
He’s done. His polls are going to down just from this I’m calling it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Rochallor posted:

If Steyer had jumped into the race explicitly to run interference for Bernie, what would he be doing differently?

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

lol, and for our race relations expert, we pivot to liz warren

Dr. Curien
Mar 11, 2011
Who is this moderator because hell yes!

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
abc bringing the heat on rat boy

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I started tuning in at the right time lmao.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Sure, blacks don't like Mayo Pete but Asians love him. Afterall it's the year of the rat!

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006
lmao Pete flailing on that one

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

OH MY GOD IT HAPPENED SOMEONE TALKED ABOUT HIS PAST

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

OOOOOOHHHHHHH with a dis question thrown to Liz

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

And to think people were worried about Pete after Iowa.........................................

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Love the moderator throwing knives at Mayor Butt.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
loving lol warren, get him

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
friendship ended with cnn/msnbc. ABC is my new best friend

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

This was so perfect it's like it was coordinated holy poo poo

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Ahahaha Warren just giving the "no"

Although I'm not sure Warren can talk about race credibly

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda
Lolol Warren lecturing Buttigieg on being honest. It’s a good lecture though.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

jettisonedstuff posted:

Unless it's changed since like 3 weeks ago she performed the worst of all the candidates in head to head polls with Trump.

polls are one thing, but i can see her doing well in debates and being able to counter trump's style of politics. pete is too clearly stuck-up, he'd get slaughtered, for example - i think klobuchar would be able to keep her head cool under fire and just out-mean him

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Some of it's mental health, some of it's hosed up poo poo kids do to each other, some of it's stress from testing, and the list goes on and on. We are probably not going to see a drop in it with Trump in office, so hopefully we get someone who makes it a priority. Watching tiny bodies get wheeled out on gurneys is shattering.
Right around the time middle school starts until high school ends I feel like most people are at their absolute worst. Coincidentally I feel like I probably learned 100x more from 5-11 than I did from 12-17 because there's just so much other poo poo going on. I was so concerned with wearing the right clothes, being "cool", girls, and pretty much anything other than school until I was in my senior year when it started sinking in for most people "Oh, we've kinda got to get our poo poo together"

I feel like the best thing for me would've been giving the option of a Trade School or Regular Schooling from 13-17, then "High School" from 18-20 for things like, I dunno, learning how to do your own taxes, political awareness, how to take care of yourself as an adult?

I don't feel like I even started to become an "adult" until 24. At almost 30 I'd be thrilled to go through High School courses again because now I'm at the point where I'd actually like to learn about things like literature, history, science, etc.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Proof #186943 that Warren doesn't know how to go for the kill.

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.
Race-conscious laws? Wow, Warren, this is best answer of the night so far. Credit where credit is due.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Yang going colorblind at lightspeed to get to ubi.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
Yang make sure you drop a gently caress Pete while you UBI, c'mon dude.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

puppets freak me out posted:

Ahahaha Warren just giving the "no"

Although I'm not sure Warren can talk about race credibly

"As a native american I faced a lot of racism at Harvard"

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Sooooooooooooo reparations?????

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Lmao I love you Yang

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck
Big high school debate energy from Yang

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Cpt_Obvious posted:

He doesn't have a plan proposed to break up disney. Bernie has a plan to provide public broadband to everybody, and that muscles in on AT&T's territory.

Im a huge Disney stan/apologist, and Bob Iger privately complained in his Facebook about Bernie criticizing Disney theme park pay (which is really bad, particularly in California). That caused Bernie to make examples of Disneyland “cast members” a bigger part of his Evils or Capitalism tour in 2017.

It’s cool to see everyone cleaning Pete’s clock.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Yawgmoft posted:

He was clearly not prepared for this question. "Because the black people are in gangs" was not great.

He’s going to get murdered on that answer. Trump will be re-elected if he gets the nom because black folks will never turn out for him.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
you ever see a man's jaw shatter into a thousand pieces

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Wow they actually asked pete a follow up question. Maybe these moderators aren't so bad but they aren't asking bernie any of these questions even though he is the only one with a rent control plan.

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

hahahaa Pete limply holding his arm in the air looking like he just got punched in the face

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Yang you doob the gently caress you missed the point

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.
Yeah, Steyer !!! Tell Yang to go eat a dick !!!

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

holy gently caress steyer is awesome lmao

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
Yang was pretty weak with his UBI game so far, glad he found an opportunity to push that.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
Steyer with good poo poo once more, aaaaand dumping on Biden to boot.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Steyer, the woke billionaire. It's a pretty hosed lane but hey why not try something different

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Steyer is not wrong about racism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck
Alright, Tom "Reparations" Steyer, the guillotine's off, you can have the re-education camp.