Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Kibbles n Shits posted:

Billionaire man... good?

Steyer may appear to be a nice dude. He may actually be nice

But he is the capitalist wolf that will wear the sheep's clothing of progressive policy in order to bolster his position

It's important to remember that every single dollar he has made has been at the expense of someone else, and his immense wealth NECESSITATES the immiseration of millions of not billions of people. He will walk back his progressive stances the moment he can

But I agree he sounds like a nice guy (this isn't an attack on you, just a generalized rebuttal)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

yronic heroism posted:

Wait why is everyone pretending Republicans will support any bill, let alone M4A.

hey remember when you said trump was beatable by pete

lol

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Rochallor posted:

Congratulations, Senator Nina Turner, on the promotion

She was Ohio State Senator

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Let Biden go home.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
Did the moderator kill Pete right there?

Woops I'm a bit behind

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

I'm now almost sad I went to a bar to get drunk instead of watching this

That's kind of a cool instinct and you should follow your muse. Give me a call if you need a ride

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

puppets freak me out posted:

But he is the capitalist wolf that will wear the sheep's clothing of progressive policy in order to bolster his position

It's important to remember that every single dollar he has made has been at the expense of someone else, and his immense wealth NECESSITATES the immiseration of millions of not billions of people. He will walk back his progressive stances the moment he can

But I agree he sounds like a nice guy (this isn't an attack on you, just a generalized rebuttal)

I was being ironic, but you are right on all points.

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Woops I'm a bit behind

Yes

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
"the letter was very brisket (??) significant (??)..."

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

warcraft_boyfriend_99 posted:

billionaire vp for the guy who hates billionaires?

I would lol

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Oh huh, my bad

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Woops I'm a bit behind

She laid out a rat trap and he stuck his little rat face in it.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Congratulations to Nina Turner for being promoted out of Ohio.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Failed Imagineer posted:

"the letter was very brisket (??) significant (??)..."

STILL POLLS HIGHEST IN MANY STATES

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

K, glad I'm not off base. That was a killshot

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Liz bringing fire. God drat.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

puppets freak me out posted:

Like I said, he should pay off his debt to the proletariat with indentured labor. He can keep his head. I don't think that's much to ask, even for a wolf.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Biden just implied that it would be a priority of his administration to stop black and brown people voting.

I mean , I know what he meant, but this guys brain fuckin sucks

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.
I don't know what you guys are talking about. This was the weakest moment for Bernie. He didn't back up Nina, and then he let Joe Biden off the hook for YEARS of actions that have hurt minority communities. This was loving terrible.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Woops I'm a bit behind

A bit behind, but we should all like to live in that moment forever.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I mean so what's the solution? let people die and endanger others because of addiciton?
It needs to be a choice or it won't work. Most addicts that are at the point of getting arrested for drug use that actually need help will take it but you sure dont need to be sending people to mandatory treatment for sniffing a few lines with your friends on the weekends or smoking some pot. Basically you are just locking people up in a different building and not accomplishing anything if they dont want it. do you want to punish them for their actions or help them? Maybe mandatory outpatient treatment so people don't lose their jobs.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

mcmagic posted:

Bernie won't back up Nina Turner's hit on Biden but I think any attack on Biden will be seen as kicking a horse while he's down with his state of mind.

yeah he's an old man who just fell down a flight of stairs and doesn't know where he is. now is not the time to drag racist grandpa.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/maggieserota/status/1225620792328757254?s=20

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

What did that podium do to you you bad person

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Get 'em, Liz!

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Apocalypse posted:

I don't know what you guys are talking about. This was the weakest moment for Bernie. He didn't back up Nina, and then he let Joe Biden off the hook for YEARS of actions that have hurt minority communities. This was loving terrible.

That's my biggest criticism for Bernie. He refuses to attack even when necessary. But that's his shtick, no negative campaigning no matter what. Someone like AOC would not be holding back.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Apocalypse posted:

Yea that's how I felt about it too. He should have poo poo on him. Oh well.

Pete got absolutely shithoused by that question about his record on race, it really goes to show how nonviable he is as a candidate.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Apocalypse posted:

His whole strategy is to avoid character attacks. That was deliberately baited to get him to attack Joe's character. It was an awkward situation and he dodged it the best he could.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

mcmagic posted:

Bernie won't back up Nina Turner's hit on Biden but I think any attack on Biden will be seen as kicking a horse while he's down with his state of mind.

Yeah there's no point. He's not a threat anymore.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Apocalypse posted:

Bernie will never drag someone as hard as he would have if he went along with Nina there

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
Let's talk about sex, baby

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Kibbles n Shits posted:

I was being ironic, but you are right on all points.

I'm happy to agree with you. Yours is just the post I happened to quote to make the point

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.

Rad Russian posted:

That's my biggest criticism for Bernie. He refuses to attack even when necessary. But that's his shtick, no negative campaigning no matter what. Someone like AOC would not be holding back.

I don't know how he's going to erode Biden's support with the African American community if he won't point out how much damage he's done.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

I think Steyer is just having fun making everyone uncomfortable at this point.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
Not gonna lie. Steyer is knocking it out of the park on reparations.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
Yang chewing on a mint after getting a prompt wasn't such a great look

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Biden hugged Bernie earlier, I genuinely don’t think it would have been good to go after him. Biden got bodied by Steyer already, he’s subdowning on his own and he’s plummeting in polls on his own.

Bernie made the right call imo

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

actually andrew yang is holding his own up there.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Apocalypse posted:

I don't think he sees biden as a threat. The rat gently caress is clearly his target tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

That's kind of a cool instinct and you should follow your muse. Give me a call if you need a ride

If you're in the same boring rear end suburb as I am, well

I'll buy you a beer. God, why is my job in the burbs instead somewhere interesting?