Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
Will no one even gesture to the weird Steyer-Sanders synergy? That's actually a worthwhile taking point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
lol amy klobuchar has been declared the winner of every single debate im pretty sure

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

oxsnard posted:

What was the killshot on Pete? I missed it

The moderator did a pretty good job calling him out on not answering the question on racism in South Bend.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

French Canadian posted:

The moderator murdered Pete

I didn't see the whole debate. Are you referring to the part where they asked him about incarceration rates going up under his time are mayor for African Americans? Or something along those lines. Then he tried dodging it at the moderator was like uhh yeah great, so again about the question.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Klob did second best probably, I thought she did pretty well

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
Eh, who cares who the pundits are pushing. Normal people tuned out after the closing arguments, the only morons still watching are us.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rad Russian posted:

ABC: Pete, Biden, and Amy did the best. lmao.

Yeah, this is hilariously divorced from reality. Anyone who watched saw Pete weasel his way out of saying anything over and over again, have a hugely embarrassing moment where he got called out on it, and Bernie spoke with the clearest, most action-focused message and had the best audience response.

I guess they do have some DNC shills over there at ABC. But the debate itself was fantastic, retconning aside

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Biden coughing and blowing his nose and then shaking hands with people.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Surprised Biden is still alive.

I guess I can rest easy till primary day.

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.
Post Debate Analysis from TYT starting now. If you can't stand this terrible MSM commentary, check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-4rcvtkaj0

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

one thing i despise about political reporting is that they get caught up on the game and the flourishes instead of attempting to interrogate their programmes and ideologies, and it leaves them vulnerable to vacuous bullshit like this

Wendell
May 11, 2003

beejay posted:

Yeah, I noticed that too.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience

Zotix posted:

I didn't see the whole debate. Are you referring to the part where they asked him about incarceration rates going up under his time are mayor for African Americans? Or something along those lines. Then he tried dodging it at the moderator was like uhh yeah great, so again about the question.

I think that was it...I didn't see the whole thing myself. But I caught that part and it was pretty bad.

I think I am enjoying watching the candidates just mingle. It's more telling almost...

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

beejay posted:

Gonna spread that Coronavirus throughout NH

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Biden threatens Klobberin time to minority candidate 2/7/2020.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I love the unintentional self-burn. "We keep saying that Klobb is winning these debates, but she never goes up in the polls and actually has gone down. What's up with that?"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Gripweed posted:

HAHAHAHAH first goddamn analysis "I think this was a breakthrough night for Amy Klobuchar

every

loving

debate

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Fun Shoe
Ok, good point on the racism responses being bad. Roll the gently caress-pete footage!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Chris Hayes interviewing a Bernie voter from NH who might vote in the Republican primary just to vote against Trump. PSY loving DUCK.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

When Yang did the Momoa-creep up to the front of the stage I was dearly hoping he was just gonna plant a shoe in Biden's geriatric rear end.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
abc trying to go with a "they were targeting and being mean to pete" angle instead of acknowledging that pete fumbled questions that should have been easy, or was asked about his legitimately terrible record on race as mayor.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Do you guys think Yang is ripped, you guys? He looks like he might be packing some guns under that lil suit.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

It’s too bad that, judging by the discussion these reporters are having, Bernie wasn’t in attendance tonight.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/02/07/takeaways-new-hampshire-democratic-debate/#click=https://t.co/NuOz8zqstU

WaPo has Bernie as the top winner

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/tonys_ducks/status/1225979176269885440?s=20

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Lmao they replayed the "cool newcumber" thing from Amy

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
They will never say Bernie won a debate because he basically just does his stump speech. They're in it for playing up the drama

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

nobody becomes a more enlightened voter by noting that biden attempted to stab bernie or whatever, jesus christ this isn't a sports event

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

puppets freak me out posted:

I love to see the media pivot to a different centrist, hope it keeps happening after every debate and they split support and let Bernie walk away with the nom

I really feel like the plan is to gently caress everything up so there is a brokered convention and then they can gently caress Bernie without seeming to favor one candidate.

For bonus "worst timeline" points, Hillary Clinton wins the nomination.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Wendell posted:

It’s too bad that, judging by the discussion these reporters are having, Bernie wasn’t in attendance tonight.

They're literally refusing to acknowledge that bernie exists when bernie very obviously won the debate. lol

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

Gatts posted:

Stop trying to make Klobmentum a thing.

Nobody can stop the Klobmentum.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Phenotype posted:

Do you guys think Yang is ripped, you guys? He looks like he might be packing some guns under that lil suit.

Yang's kinda a snacc, not gonna lie, I don't really want him in any executive position but if Bernie winds up with him as a surrogate that'd be pretty fine.

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

CubanMissile posted:

Is that Yang’s wife?

no he brought his mistress this time around.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Even the deranged Pete subreddit is in meltdown mode

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

I think you meant:

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I love the unintentional self-burn. "We keep saying that Klobb is winning these debates, but she never goes up in the polls and actually has gone down. Who does that?

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

empty whippet box posted:

Yeah, this is hilariously divorced from reality. Anyone who watched saw Pete weasel his way out of saying anything over and over again, have a hugely embarrassing moment where he got called out on it, and Bernie spoke with the clearest, most action-focused message and had the best audience response.

I guess they do have some DNC shills over there at ABC. But the debate itself was fantastic, retconning aside

There's a "post debate special with New Hampshire voters" thing going on and so far Amy and Bernie are the two winners from the comments I've heard. And that Pete is naive.

edit: god drat like 5 in a row new Amy supporters.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

aparmenideanmonad posted:

Will no one even gesture to the weird Steyer-Sanders synergy? That's actually a worthwhile taking point.

"i'm going to spend my billions on angling for a position in the Sanders administration" is an unusual decision but, heck, i'm here for it

sexpig by night posted:

Yang's kinda a snacc, not gonna lie, I don't really want him in any executive position but if Bernie winds up with him as a surrogate that'd be pretty fine.

horny is discouraged, we actually went over this with the pre-debate confusion in primarythread

but i don't entirely disagree

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Fun Shoe
I never watch ABC, they have Rahm and Christie as spin? Lol WTF

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Yang fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.

CubanMissile posted:

Is that Yang’s wife?

Yeah his wife is absolutely gorgeous. Nice work, Yang. Nice work...