Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

IMO guys like Enzo, Lowki, and Teddy Hart are dumber because they had some semblance of talent that they pissed away by being dumbfucks.

hunnert car pileup fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Feb 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He's definitely one of the biggest fuckups

I was gonna say Teddy Hart is worse but teddy’s toxic personality overshadows he actually has tremendous physicality which Cody lacks.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I know next to nothing about Cody Hall but its a huge rear end warning flag that he got exactly one shot in NJPW and like no one in the US is even looking in his direction. Like TNA gives everyone a shot and MLW basically collects dudes who piss people off.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Feb 8, 2020

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Isn't EC3 a chud?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I believe he's not super vocal but has a really terrible Twitter following list or something like that.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Isn't EC3 a chud?

Huge.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Cody Hall was born on 3rd base, thought he hit a home run, gets tagged out at home.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Since I last checked his list, he's started following "John F Kennedy Jr." (a Qanon account), Prager U, and a bunch of fringe conservative journalists including someone who runs a blog called "Dark to Light" (it's about exposing corruption in the swamp wink wink)

Also Schiff/Warren/Omar, so who knows what is up with that.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

hunnert car pileup posted:

IMO guys like Enzo, Lowki, and Teddy Hart are dumber because they had some semblance of talent that they pissed away by being dumbfucks.

Wait, Enzo had a semblance of talent? This was the guy who concussed himself trying to slide under the bottom rope.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

forkboy84 posted:

Wait, Enzo had a semblance of talent? This was the guy who concussed himself trying to slide under the bottom rope.

1000% sure they meant "mic talent" and were lumping separate aspects together

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Yeah Enzo is awful in the ring but he was a good enough talker to make a tag team of him and Big rear end one of the hottest acts in WWE for a while.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

forkboy84 posted:

I was more referring to his talent of being a one eyed person in the land of the blind wrt promos

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Enzo really was not that good on the mic. He had some catchphrases and could do decent-ish promos in the WWE ecosystem but just look at how badly he keeps getting bodied by Tama Tonga out in the real world.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

I was gonna say Teddy Hart is worse but teddy’s toxic personality overshadows he actually has tremendous physicality which Cody lacks.

Yeah, Teddy would be doing great if he was just odd instead of whatever the gently caress he is.

MJeff posted:

Enzo really was not that good on the mic. He had some catchphrases and could do decent-ish promos in the WWE ecosystem but just look at how badly he keeps getting bodied by Tama Tonga out in the real world.

Enzo had confidence on the mic, which sometimes gives the impression of being good.

He's the worst small wrestler I've ever seen, though.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

He's the worst small wrestler I've ever seen, though.

But could he have a bad match against Jushin Liger? Because Mike Graham apparently did.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

He's definitely one of the biggest fuckups

He's probably the biggest fuckup who didn't commit any actual crimes. He's a second-generation wrestler (which Vince loves), he's almost 7 feet tall (which Vince loves even more), he's white and has a shaved head (of course Vince loves that), and yet WWE has never even invited him for a tryout, as a jobber, or anything.

And in New Japan, he got chances that most Young Lions would NEVER get like being put into the Bullet Club from the get-go and getting to compete in actual matches without having to do YL-only matches first, and he pissed that all away.

It's really amazing that any Japanese companies actual keep using him, though maybe "Baka Gaijin that gets clowned by Japanese guys" is the right place for him.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bushi had a mediocre match with liger in my drat opinion so enzo could probably have a WMOTYC easy

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Germansimp posted:

He's probably the biggest fuckup who didn't commit any actual crimes. He's a second-generation wrestler (which Vince loves), he's almost 7 feet tall (which Vince loves even more), he's white and has a shaved head (of course Vince loves that), and yet WWE has never even invited him for a tryout, as a jobber, or anything.

And in New Japan, he got chances that most Young Lions would NEVER get like being put into the Bullet Club from the get-go and getting to compete in actual matches without having to do YL-only matches first, and he pissed that all away.

It's really amazing that any Japanese companies actual keep using him, though maybe "Baka Gaijin that gets clowned by Japanese guys" is the right place for him.

When LIDET bought NOAH last year, the first thing they did was drop Cody Hall

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

They probably fired him for lying about being the son of Starship Coyote.

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos
I don't know where to put this but the YouTube show is basically teddy's social media. he beats up maria in boxing "training" she then goes and cries in the bathroom. Timestamp about 20:40

https://youtu.be/3yxEsIsXZNg

It's horrible and she doesn't seem into it at all.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Who is even booking Cody Hall in 2020

Is he basically a backyarder now

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Who is even booking Cody Hall in 2020

Is he basically a backyarder now

The last i checked, DDT.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Cody Hall is like a less talented Baron Corbin. It's incredible how bad he is despite everything in his favour.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/ElDesperado5/status/1226455606191521792?s=20

Even Despy enjoyed Hiromu vs Lee.

" I love the two fighting

It doesn't matter which one wins "

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

forkboy84 posted:

https://twitter.com/ElDesperado5/status/1226455606191521792?s=20

Even Despy enjoyed Hiromu vs Lee.

" I love the two fighting

It doesn't matter which one wins "

Despy rules, push El Desperado

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
New Beginning spoilers for people who haven't seen it yet.
https://twitter.com/zacksabrejr/status/1226520689915523072

e:

extradite THIS! posted:

I mean you could've used spoiler tags there if you felt like it was a big spoiler
Fine

dsriggs fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Feb 9, 2020

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I mean you could've used spoiler tags there if you felt like it was a big spoiler

But it's results from a live-streamed show so I dunno

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
New Japan would not have treated it as a spoiler (see USA tour, results of and Super J Cup, results of)

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

karmicknight posted:

New Japan would not have treated it as a spoiler (see USA tour, results of and Super J Cup, results of)

Yeah, but I know a lot of Americans didn't want to stay up until Bullshit O'clock to watch the show so :shrug:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Why even talk about Cody Hall when Joey Janella banished him to the fuckin shadow realm

https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1143688432499200001

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Why are Cody Hall's tweets private? That seems counter productive?

Did he do racism and lock it up or something? I kinda missed/forgot why we were talking about him.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

STAC Goat posted:

Did he do racism and lock it up or something? I kinda missed/forgot why we were talking about him.

He made a yellow fever joke on a pic of Chris Brooke with a japanese woman.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ah, so my first instinct of "always assume a locker twitter account did racism" worked out.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

https://twitter.com/tjpw2013/status/1226521172566654981

Shoko rates herself third best Big Kaiju in Japan.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

He finally took Meatwad's advice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tVjThXFxY

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I really wonder how many WWE people posting about the XFL are genuine and liking XFL or some kind of mandatory bullshit

https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/1226650225332432897

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Waffleopolis posted:

I really wonder how many WWE people posting about the XFL are genuine and liking XFL or some kind of mandatory bullshit

Might be an irony thing while also following a directive.

Might also be bootlicking, hard to say.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its an exceptionally bad game so its gotta be some level of fake/irony/spite.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Waffleopolis posted:

They neither own nor control their social media accounts so this is pretty much 100% Vince

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The turning over passwords thing never ended up happening.