Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Dazerbeams posted:

Is this you?

My[26F] husband [30M] of 1.5 months saved ourselves for marriage, discovered he can't make love without incorporating lots of food and I hate it. Help!

LMAO

and this is why "saving yourself for marriage" is profoundly foolish

I'd say "at least have a discussion about your sexual desires" but :lol: nobody who is saving themselves for marriage is going to be capable of having that discussion at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I wonder if he finds pastrami to be the most erotic of the salted, cured meats

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Just get a pack of roast beef and make a hole in it aww yisss

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Dazerbeams posted:

Is this you?

My[26F] husband [30M] of 1.5 months saved ourselves for marriage, discovered he can't make love without incorporating lots of food and I hate it. Help!

Is being wined and dined while binge-watching a Netflix series in the leadup to the proposal really so much to ask (and then my answer to the proposal is "okay fine but shutup Geralt is talking")

For real though saving yourself for marriage is how this sort of thing happens

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Dazerbeams posted:

Is this you?

He's a self described foodie and has always loved eating, to the point where he'll absent-mindedly hum to himself and bounce up and down while he's enjoying a meal.

That bit was not a red flag?

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

Anyone have the link to the girlfriend posts complaining that her boyfriend thinks she’s an alcoholic when she’s not, and it turns out she is, and the few beers she drinks a night see super high ABV to the point that she reeks of IPA?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I only have TWO beers each night *finishes pouring the second gallon*

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Lil Peeler posted:

Just get a pack of roast beef and make a hole in it aww yisss

The ol' butcher trick

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

Anyone have the link to the girlfriend posts complaining that her boyfriend thinks she’s an alcoholic when she’s not, and it turns out she is, and the few beers she drinks a night see super high ABV to the point that she reeks of IPA?
I can't find that particular one but I do remember her tone was along the lines of "I only have 3 or 4 IPAs every night why does he think I have a drinking problem?". However, when searching for that post I found dozens of women asking if their boyfriends were alcoholics who had similar routines (and smells).

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Omnikin posted:

Bs on the wedding metal. Song is 1:50ish long. ‘After a couple minutes of headbanging’. I wanted to believe too

:rolleyes: great work ms marple.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

quote:

always loved eating, to the point where he'll absent-mindedly hum to himself and bounce up and down while he's enjoying a meal.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITAH for seeing Hamilton without my friend because she was late?

A little back story. My friend “Lisa” is ALWAYS late. And I would understand if she had a busy job, kids, or even pets. But she doesn’t. She’s usually late because she’s texting, watching tv, taking her time to get ready or something else non-important. A few months ago she was over an hour late to meet me for lunch because she “Saw that (some store) was having a sale and just had to look around”

The other week she scored tickets to see Hamilton! It’s been sold out in my town for awhile. I really wanted to see it but figured it was impossible. When she invited me I was over the moon. We had to leave by 5 in order to get to the theater on time. 6 at the very latest. She was going to drive there but I had to drive to her place.(the play started at 7)

Since I know how she is I went to her place at 4. She was taking a nap on the couch. She got up when I was there and began shuffling around.

She went to the kitchen and began making herself some food. I told her

“Hey why don’t you get dressed I’ll watch your meal” She Told me not to worry we had plenty of time. She began eating around 4:15 and finished around 4:40. The whole time looking up things on her phone. I kept pushing her to hurry up because we should leave soon.

She laughed and said ok.

I figured if we left by 5:15 things would be fine. Around 5 however. I went to her bathroom to check on her but I didn’t see her

She was in her room PAINTING HER NAILS! I told her we didn’t have time. She said “oh sure we do plays NEVER start on time” she also told me “ besides I have to stop for gas first and drop something off to my moms place before going to the play”

I wanted to cry. I was going to miss Hamilton because of her.
Then I noticed the tickets on the fridge. I grabbed mine. And headed to the theater. It’s a 40 minute drive with traffic but I made it with 20 minutes to spare. When I arrived to the theater she texted me “ready! I can’t find you.”

She thought I was still at her house.

I explained that I didn’t want to be late for the play and that I would see her soon. The first half was AMAZING! I was having a blast.

Lisa arrived right before the second half. She was upset with me because I left her. She said they were her tickets and I should’ve waited for her. But she arrived over an hour late .

AITAH for seeing the play without her ?

TL;DR. I left my notoriously late friend to go see Hamilton

Edit: I told her by text that I was taking the ticket but she didn’t read it Edit 2: she won the tickets Edit 3: as a thank you I made her dinner. She loves my cooking and requested that after I offered to give her some money for the tickets even though they were free to her

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

I just remembered a tiny bit of some insane post from the previous thread where an old dad was asking for the fat from the steak from someone else's table. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Batterypowered7 posted:

I just remembered a tiny bit of some insane post from the previous thread where an old dad was asking for the fat from the steak from someone else's table. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

AITA for yelling at a women who wouldn't give my dad the fat from her steak?

quote:

Okay, so this happened last night and I'm still angry about it but my wife says I'm out of line.

Last night we went out to eat for my dad's 60 birthday. There were 6 of us and we went to one of those Japanese steakhouses with the hibachi table. Those tables seat 8 people, and it was pretty busy so we assumed another couple would be joining us. We end up at a table with a seemingly nice older couple. We make some small talk and all order our food.

When the chef comes out and starts to cook, my dad notices the chef is cutting the fat off of the steak and throwing it away. My dad nicely asked if he could just cook up the fat for him instead of throwing it away. (My dad LOVES the fat more than the steak itself). The chef cheerfully agrees and starts gathering the fat from all of the steaks to cook in a separate pile for him.

The women sitting at our table told the chef "I don't want him to have the fat from my steak!".

The chef was apologetic and said he didn't know she wanted the fat too and he will split it between them. The women assured him she didn't want any of the fat, she just didn't want him to have something that was hers.

This is when I spoke up and asked her why this was an issue. She replied saying that it was her fat and she could do what she pleased with it.

I told her it was pretty selfish to throw it away just so someone else couldn't have it. She furthered her argument by saying that she didn't want his hands all over her food, which made even less sense because it wouldn't be touching her plate at all.

We went back and forth a little bit before I gave up and told the chef to throw her portion away and just give my dad the rest, not before I called her out again for being selfish though.

This all ruined the entire evening for my family and for theirs. My wife is blaming me because I shouldn't have tried to take another person's food. Which I understand, to an extent. But she was just wasting it for the sake of not letting my dad have it. So, AITA for calling this woman out and wanting her to give my dad the fat from her steak?

EDIT: I know my title says I yelled at her, but I just used "yelling" more as a catch all for confronting her. My tone was super seasy going and chill the whole time. But my choice of words weren't the nicest.

Also, my dad was on my side and not embarrassed or anything if that helps. He is battling stage IV colorectal cancer right now and he said this stupid argument made his week. No blaming dad, please. He did nothing wrong and didn't ask for anyone elses fat, just his own

I'm honestly surprised by how polarizing these opinions are. But I'll come to the consesus that we all suck here (but I'll stick to my guns and say mostly her)
Verdict: ESH

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

This sounds like something from Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Slowly coming to the realization that my (35F) husband's (33M) "ADHD" might be an excuse and he doesn't care about our relationship. Married 8 years.

Please be gentle because I'm feeling a lot of self-shame and feeling pretty worthless right now. Maybe I should have seen this before.

I don't feel like I matter to my husband. Looking back I'm not sure I ever did.

He claims he's always struggled with ADHD. But in hindsight it seems like very selective ADHD.

For example one of his hobbies has elements that are very complex and time sensitive. He can be an hour early to activities for it, with everything prepared the night before, checked and double checked. He's never screwed up or dropped the ball due to lack of preparedness and is very well respected in the group.

On the other hand, I can send him a text to meet me for lunch at 1200. He won't show up and when I am disappointed and upset and ask him about it, he'll apologize up and down and say he thought we agreed on 1. It was right there in a text he could have looked back on at any point.

He can be on time for video game raids and campaigns. He can remember when they are a week in advance. He can plan for them.

He can't plan ANY activities for us. He says he doesn't really care what we do. SO THEN PLAN SOMETHING. Anything! If it doesn't matter then just pull something out of a hat and plan it. We've done counseling in the past and one suggestion was to think of things we both want to do or would at least be willing to do if the other wanted, write them on strips of paper, out them in a jar and twice a month, pull one out for a date night. The person pulling the paper plans everything and while the other person knows what's in the jar they won't know WHICH ONE was pulled so it would be a fun surprise. I loved the idea ad he seemed to as well. We never did it. I followed up with him a few times to sit down with me and do it, he had excuses and then weeks went by, it still hadn't been done and when I got frustrated about it, he said he had "forgotten" again.

I had to go off my HBC because of a medical issue due to which I can no longer have any hormonal form of birth control. We don't want children and neither of us have any previously. This is important to us because we are both childfree. That very day I told him what I'd learned at the doctor and that we needed to think about alternatives. He mentioned he'd thought about a vasectomy before and to give him a few days to think. 2 weeks goes by. He tries to initiate sex. I say "No, not until we decide on birth control.... what happened to that?" He had "forgotten" again. And then there was still no action. So we've been using condoms (which I hate) and sex has become really infrequent and I just feel used and resentful after. This is a part of OUR relationship and not having children was supposedly important to US but he keeps "forgetting".

His job is technical (a repair type position) and involves travel to various locations on a route he plans. He never forgets a stop, a ticket, a part he needs, or to follow up with coworkers who need parts dropped off to them or help from him.

The icing on the cake came last week/last night.

I sat down and had a serious talk with him about a month ago about how I'm feeling bored and frustrated with our relationship. We never DO anything unless I plan it. He would be content to just sit around and do nothing, all the time. It was a tense conversation but not an argument. He approached me the next day and asked if I wanted to attend an expo about 2 hours away, that would have been this weekend. I said sure and was excited. He had also mentioned visiting an attraction we had both always wanted to see.

Last week I confirmed the plans with him. "Are we still going to _____ next weekend?" He gives me a blank look and says "What's next weekend?" He had loving "forgotten" to book ANYTHING.

In what wasn't my proudest moment I blew up. I've just hit my saturation point with his "forgetting" me and our relationship. Again he apologized profusely and promised to "be better" but didn't seem to have any real plan how that would happen, and then last night went to a gaming meetup that had been planned all week that he somehow managed to remember.

It seems he only "forgets" the things that are difficult, uncomfortable, or that require effort on his part.

This last week was just a "bucket of cold water" moment that this was the pattern. He can remember the "important" things.... I'm just not important. I feel awful. I don't know what to think. I feel foolish, taken advantage of, and used. I feel angry at myself that I haven't seen this for the entirety of our marriage. He always kind of portrayed himself as the forgetful but well meaning good guy, but really I think it's all been a manipulation.

I just feel so worthless, angry at him and myself, embarrassed and just generally horrible.

I feel like I've spent all this time loving someone, and trying to make them love and prioritize me when he didn't and he never will. He probably CAN, it's just easier to "forget" instead and coast by doing the bare minimum.

tl;dr Husband says he has ADHD but only seems to "forget" things that are difficult, uncomfortable, or require effort on his part and ONLY have to do with our relationship. He remembers everything else, weeks out. I feel manipulated, deceived, angry at him and myself and used.

What are my next steps? Is this actually how ADHD can manifest or are my worst fears correct? If they are how do I shake this knowledge that I just wasn't worth it? If a friend came to me with this problem I'd tell them they deserve better and someone who puts them as a high priority every day. But if that's what I too deserve, why wasn't I worth it?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Verdict: ESH

Weird that they keep misspelling "dog" as "dad"

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
let the cancerman eat the fat

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i feel this is appropriate

https://twitter.com/ritaresarian/status/1226236671160717312?s=20

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Dazerbeams posted:

Is this you?

Shouldn’t have married George Costanza.

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

Jason Sextro posted:

I wonder if he finds pastrami to be the most erotic of the salted, cured meats

I wonder if he likes lasagne with ricotta cheese or if he thinks spaghetti is a noodle.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Boss is requiring employees to delete LinkedIn account

Boss is forcing all employees to permanently delete their LinkedIn accounts. He’s threatening to terminate anyone who does not comply with this new policy. He’s adding it to the company handbook and to new hire offer letters. He’s offering a monetary bonus to anyone that voluntarily shows proof of account deletion.
He says he feels that employees that have these accounts are cheating on him. He recently lost an employee and blames LinkedIn.

What legal protections do employees that do not comply have? If terminated based on refusal, is there any legal recourse the employee can take?

This is in the US in a Right to Work state.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Boss is requiring employees to delete LinkedIn account

Boss is forcing all employees to permanently delete their LinkedIn accounts. He’s threatening to terminate anyone who does not comply with this new policy. He’s adding it to the company handbook and to new hire offer letters. He’s offering a monetary bonus to anyone that voluntarily shows proof of account deletion.
He says he feels that employees that have these accounts are cheating on him. He recently lost an employee and blames LinkedIn.

What legal protections do employees that do not comply have? If terminated based on refusal, is there any legal recourse the employee can take?

This is in the US in a Right to Work state.
Huh. Overbearing boss who thinks he controls employees’ lives outside of work, threatens people’s jobs on a whim, and calls it “cheating on him” like you’re a spouse rather than a professional associate. Why are employees leaving me???

:iiam:

No wait, I got it, it’s LinkedIn. Yeah, definitely the fault of the website, surely nobody will leave once they delete those accounts.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for destroying a local tourism industry?

My country is one of the poorest countries in Europe and I am a tour guide at one of our most popular tour sites. For confidentiality as well as not breaking the subs rules i won't mention where it is. Tour services to this area generally cost around 100 dollars or so per person, sometimes even more. They ridiculously overcharge as its a single tour guide taking like 10 or so people out and people aren't allowed to travel to this region without a official tour guide so you have no choice but to go with them. I am a licensed tour guide and I decided to charge 25 dollars per person and I still make my country's month salary in a couple days. My competitors are loving pissed and have tried to blackmail me, threaten me, slander me and get the government to revoke my pass.

I had it revoked to which i had to fight in court to get it back. A lot of close fiends are saying I'm an rear end in a top hat because I destroyed many businesses as many of my competitors went out of business, while most slashed their prices leading to huge losses and some people getting fired. I don't care as I see those people as greedy bastards who deserved it. My mom is close friends with a competitor who lost their job as they charged 100 dollars per person. I told that person when they blamed me for their loss that it was his own loving fault for being a greedy prick and I don't care his salary got cut in half when he's still making 4x the average of my country monthly. He had to sell his house and get a smaller one. Ive become the main provider in my region destroying several of the biggest chains. I also refuse to hire those who got fired from the other businesses

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My country is one of the poorest countries in Europe and I am a tour guide at one of our most popular tour sites. For confidentiality as well as not breaking the subs rules i won't mention where it is. Tour services to this area generally cost around 100 dollars or so per person, sometimes even more. They ridiculously overcharge as its a single tour guide taking like 10 or so people out and people aren't allowed to travel to this region without a official tour guide so you have no choice but to go with them. I am a licensed tour guide and I decided to charge 25 dollars per person and I still make my country's month salary in a couple days. My competitors are loving pissed and have tried to blackmail me, threaten me, slander me and get the government to revoke my pass.

I had it revoked to which i had to fight in court to get it back. A lot of close fiends are saying I'm an rear end in a top hat because I destroyed many businesses as many of my competitors went out of business, while most slashed their prices leading to huge losses and some people getting fired. I don't care as I see those people as greedy bastards who deserved it. My mom is close friends with a competitor who lost their job as they charged 100 dollars per person. I told that person when they blamed me for their loss that it was his own loving fault for being a greedy prick and I don't care his salary got cut in half when he's still making 4x the average of my country monthly. He had to sell his house and get a smaller one. Ive become the main provider in my region destroying several of the biggest chains. I also refuse to hire those who got fired from the other businesses

you did good kid. you did good.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Maybe be more concerned with being found dead in a ditch with 27 knives in your back and the police paid off to say its a suicide.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for refusing to have a dry party so that my brother can attend?

My (22m) birthday was yesterday, and I have a big party planned for today.

My brother (24m) has really bad depression. He started abusing drugs and alcohol, and nearly died. My parents sent him to rehab for 90 days, and he recently came back. We both live at home.

Since my brother has come back, my mom has pushed me to hang out with him more and involve him in more of my activities. He has even joined my friendly soccer team. He mostly isolated himself during his depression and the only friends that he had were drug dealers. He has been hitting it off with several of my friends.

So my mom asked me a few days ago what I will be doing for my birthday, and I told her that my friends and I were throwing a big party.

She told me to ensure that there was no alcohol at the party so that my brother could have a good time. I said, “not gonna happen. I want to drink, and my friends want to drink too.”

She proceeded to argue with me and say that I’m isolating my brother over alcohol and he will feel bad and may relapse. I said “well...I can handle drinking, so I’m going to do that. It’s not my problem that he’s and addict. I don’t have to cater to him in every way.”

She thinks I’m being selfish and had told my brother that I don’t care about him, because I don’t want him at my party. I told her that she’s probably the reason that he drinks because she’s so overbearing and controlling. Am I being the rear end in a top hat here? I don’t think that she is being fair at all.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Smirking_Serpent posted:

You're the rear end in a top hat for cutting rich tourists slack instead of bilking them for all they're worth, as is tradition

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

please knock Mom! posted:

You're the rear end in a top hat for cutting rich tourists slack instead of bilking them for all they're worth, as is tradition
True.

Someone is going to start charging $20 AND throw in cookies and this guy'll be up poo poo creek.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Alarming lack of solidarity

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

please knock Mom! posted:

Exactly. I work in finance where there's a genuine competitive need to offer lower fees for managing funds. This guy is just doing it for no reason.

This guy is an idiot for undercutting the competition for purely altruistic reasons for a client base that absolutely can afford to pay the extra $75. And that's assuming he's being honest. While there are problems with the money spigot being concentrated in the tourism industry and how effectively those funds are distributed through the rest of their society, on the whole it's a better thing to bring more money into your country from richer countries.

Edit: Especially for an industry like tourism, which would be more likely to lobby for the preservation of natural lands and historical sites. It's also seasonal so you have a good reason to earn as much as possible while economic conditions are good in the countries your customers are traveling from.

cumshitter fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Feb 9, 2020

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
AITA for conditioning my fiancee?

quote:

I really hope I didn't do anything wrong. I'm probably going to apologize to her anyway.

I not so recently remembered the experiment of conditioning and how it works. I decided to harmlessly try it on my fiancee. For about a year, I have her a small piece of chocolate after we had sex. I did this just to see how strong conditioning would be.

It turns out, it was pretty strong. Yesterday, I gave her a piece of chocolate. Suddenly, she gets pretty horny and we do the deed. Today morning I told her what happened. She got super mad at me. Something about feeling violated that I did this. I'm not using this to get sex from her, so I really don't think I'm wrong.

So, AITA?

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
AITA for not giving my company access to process payroll after firing me unexpectedly?

quote:

I was terminated unexpectedly yesterday for reasons that are still not clear. Yes, I still dont know the exact reason i was fired for. I was brought into the office, and was told that I cannot be there anymore. This was after he/she gave me reasons that they are not happy with me anymore. I cannot give out the exact reasons for privacy purposes. It almost seemed like random reasons were being thrown out in an effort to fire me; all of which held no water. Either way, it was clear I was not wanted there anymore. I understood what was being said, gathered my things and left.

I was in charge of many of their systems including payroll. But in order to start processing payroll, you would need bio-metrics access to the data in our time clock system. I am the only one with that kind of access. Once you are able to access said data, you would then need to prepare it, authorize it, and send it in a standardized format to an outsourced payroll. However, this took me weeks to perfect and streamline. A novice would need about a week to fully process all of this before having it ready to send to payroll.

About a day later today, i was contacted regarding how to access the time clock. I decided not to reply. I feel bad about this of course. But in order to preserve my integrity, I cannot waiver. This is just one of the many things that the company does to manipulate their employees. Another example of this would be firing their employees and then rehiring them the next day; usually with a demotion. They tried the same with me.

Should I feel bad about this? Should I respond? Am I the rear end in a top hat?

​TLDR: Company fired me unexpectedly; Company manipulates their employees; I am the only one with access to start processing payroll; Company tried contacting me with how to access system; I did not respond; payroll is due this Monday.

​Reasons/analogies:
for taking a sick day
for not cooking when you are a Dishwasher, and have no Cook experience and no prior instruction.
being fired for not making burgers, when your restaurant only makes pizzas.

Edit: I can see that I'm legally obligated to give back company property like keys. It's mutually understood that my biometrics is that key. How does that work? And cant I just give this key back during business hours?
Edit 2: yes, the biometric key is my genitals.

A true goon!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Uhhh what

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

That final edit :magical:

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

He’s legally obligated to hand over access to their systems, but shouldn’t he have a right to compensation for time given for that task? If it’s as involved as he claims it is.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
When iPhones started using fingerprints to unlock them the Howard Stern Show had a couple of their recurring characters use the heads of their cocks to set their finger prints and apparently it worked like 2 out of 5 times.

I have very delicate and soft fingers and can run them across a vinyl record and "hear" the song by tracing the grooves. Similarly, the wrinkles on a cock head or the delicate lines spreading from the sphincter have their own songs, unique and true to the spirit of their owners. My own rear end in a top hat "sings" the 9 hour YouTube version of Ponchielli's Dance of the Hours but I have an admittedly large sphincter.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
And yes, when my fingers finally reach the outermost grooves of my sphincter it ends with "Please like and subscribe."

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

The weird thing to me is that one individual can tank the price for a limited commodity like that. OP can only take so many people a day, if this touring was really so big for so many people all it would do is have the OP booked solid and everyone who can't go with them still has to resort to the others. There's no reason to compete with the OP in the context given unless the price was not going to the people actually doing the tours, but to a handful of establish local rich fucks and OP was able to poach tour guides from them by paying them more out of $25 than the others were willing to out of $100 .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

cumshitter posted:

And yes, when my fingers finally reach the outermost grooves of my sphincter it ends with "Please like and subscribe."
Your sphincter doesn’t ask for reviews on iTunes, Spotify, or the bathroom wall in a local business? Pretty standard to beg for reviews right after suggesting like/subscribe.