Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Guys I think this nathen mazri character is in the stages of a very public mental breakdown :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i guess they weren't entergaging enough of the old portugese ladies in the area

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

pffff like I'm going to trust that guy over big chungis 9000

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

:whitewater:

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

You can tell you've really hit the big time when the president of the USA is your social media manager

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

how does this keep getting more insane

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Garfield the Musical with Garfield Eats dinner theater

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Here's Nathen's article about how Google is crushing his dreams.

https://medium.com/@nathenmazri/google-reviews-destroy-young-entrepreneurship-add2929d5668

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nathen posted:

Imagine dreaming of owning your own brand one day and decide to become a risk taking soul rising to become the best version of your self, thinking this is your calling and purpose. 

Strong opening...

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Zero to mentally ill in less than one paragraph

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Zero to mentally ill in less than one paragraph

I guess you aren't on your way to perhaps running the next disruptive billion dollar valuation of the century under the age of 34 years old like Brian Chesky, founded AirBnB at age 27 years old, or Deepinder Goyal founded Zomato at 25 years old or perhaps Travis Kalanick, founded Uber at age 33 years old — yes, that’s still young!

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

quote:

Until Google critically thinks about the 15 countries per GDP, who have 180 million companies and 10 million more form other nations;

:psyduck:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Crazy + money = “eccentric” :yikes:

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
garfcentric

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
I love that he had to qualify it like this: 1st Garfield fast food restaurant in Toronto.

Have there been other Garfield fast-food restaurants? Other Garfield fast-food restaurants in North America? Canada?

risk-taking business owners

I guess risking your dads' money is a risk.

“youth is an asset, not a liability” — Nathen Mazri

Haha he pull quotes himself. Jesus.

Awesome unhinged rant where he makes clear that no bad review could be legitimate, and even if it was it wouldn't matter because of the impact to "risk-taking" business owners, obviously all negative reviews are made out of spite.

Maybe people are spiteful because they came expecting edible food?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The assumption that it MUST be the bad reviews keeping people away from this place.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I know sometimes the instinct is to not click through and just read quotes and impressions from other posters in the thread, but for god's sake, go and read this insane thing.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Garfields

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
I'm really tempted to write a response article which is basically just the same garbage spewed back from the point of view of a "millenial" who risks his dollars (loonies I guess) going to Garfeats and isn't properly entergaged.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Enter the Gage

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hes delusional

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

GolfHole posted:

hes delusional

Uh actually he's a visionary

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Oh, yes they know! So we have taken measures in our own hands, at GarfieldEATS we have employed our Happiness Managers, experts in social bots and social research, to actually help protect the brand, its integrity, products, and actual real reviewers’ voice made by real customers, whom we do recognize, frankly speaking. Ask us how? We also recognize past employees who have been sacked or resigned and leave a hateful and revengeful reviews after their departure from the world’s 1st Garfield fast food restaurant in Toronto.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

sounds like someone got yelled at by jim davis for ruining the 'brand'

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Not only that, it seems he plagiarized it:
https://www.facebook.com/1604551814...30985904356799/
http://archive.skoll.org/2008/08/15/youth-an-asset-or-a-liability/

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nathen if you are reading this, turn your restaurant into a safe needle injection site

that will actually make a difference to this neighbourhood and will earn you genuine praise (from me)

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Nathen Mazri is without a doubt more successful and likeable than his detractors.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

net promoter score: 10/10

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Pewdiepie posted:

Nathen Mazri is without a doubt more successful and likeable than his detractors.

As a risk-taking detractor, I can only assume you are saying this purely to spite me, thus totally invalidating it.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Getting a real Amy's Baking Company vibe from this guy.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mordja posted:

you gently caress with mazri? no! I kick YOUR rear end!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
the B R A N D

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
garrffffffffiiiiiiiiieeeerfff-

-entergaaaaaaaagemmmmfffff....

~dies~

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this guy is never ever ever at his own store
ever

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Mordja posted:

Given how crazy he is, I'm impressed that he's been able to contain himself online up until this point. Amy was posting relentlessly both before and after she went viral. Nathan is only just now having a public narcissistic meltdown.

I would love to see Gordon Ramsey wrap his head around Garfield Eats. Its so absurd that I don't think he could even get angry at it.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

quote:

Words may hurt and of course as we now know, they may also cause suicides among bullied teenagers. Shouldn’t freedom of REVIEW on the internet by bloggers, customers, and other users be monitored to increase trust among the readers or potential customers and stakeholders. I can think of a few already, but who do I speak to? I

Uhh

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I'm just glad this thread is still alive.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
This thread won't (or, might not?) become the new Doobie's Dog House but it'll earn its longevity in its own right.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Are we gonna crowd fund the continued existence of GarfieldEATS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hu ho, the Bad Pussies have been posting spammy reviews !