Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

ok i'm done liveposting this thing you get the idea

WE NEED THESE PEOPLE

"please hit like"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/thomaskaplan/status/1226612451078295554
hey pete, gently caress off

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1226615363527495680

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat
now i wish yang was a campaign surrogate

salisbury shake
Dec 27, 2011

super sweet best pal posted:

You misunderstand, he wants to vote for Bernie in the primary because he thinks Trump will beat him in the general.

good

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

I didn't expect Pete to endorse Yang so early...

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

suck my loving dick

you funnel world altering amounts of taxpayer money to weapon factories but your own citizens are expendable when they get sick

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Peacoffee posted:

"please hit like"

i am not affiliated with the status coup campaign, however i am formally announcing myself as a status coup stan right now and for the rest of 2020

i am a patron of the arts, subcategory agitprop theatre

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

i am not affiliated with the status coup campaign, however i am formally announcing myself as a status coup stan right now and for the rest of 2020

i am a patron of the arts, subcategory agitprop theatre

thank you for your service, america will honor you as it did Daniel Carnegie Rockafeller Skank

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Pretty bold challenging Bernie on math after Iowa.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Spergin Morlock posted:

His speech voice is really loving annoying. He might have a future career as a Shakespearean actor though.

i'm convinced he's trying to do the Obama clipped, down note pattern and it just comes across incredibly stupid

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

yeah and what good is having high hopes anyway

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/jonward11/status/1226569873666564096?s=20

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Biden reveals he is a CSPAM poster the whole time

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Biden reveals he is a CSPAM poster the whole time

but hes like one of those super oldskool permabanned nazi guys

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
https://twitter.com/jackallisonLOL/status/1226609408953577472

https://twitter.com/jackallisonLOL/status/1226617131296423937

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
lol

https://twitter.com/IAStartingLine/status/1226520608411934720

when the alternative is getting yelled at by your neighbors on a cold Monday night, i totally believe a bunch of Iowa dems just said gently caress it

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Istvun posted:

now i wish yang was a campaign surrogate

he will be, soon

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Bernie should absolutely call bullshit on this by the way. It isn’t sour grapes to want neutrality in the voting process

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

its like there arent 300 million people in the coutnry and they just have to choose the worst people possible

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm glad biden and buttigieg have dropped the pretense entirely and are just like "no, i would rather you die than divert 1% of my weapon dollars to a doctor"

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

no matter what happens in this election, the overall size of the left-wing in this country is going to increase significantly.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Peacoffee posted:

no matter what happens in this election, the overall size of the left-wing in this country is going to increase significantly.

lot of possible outcomes here

-bernie winning
-bernie super winning

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

i am losing my mind

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

The thing that's really breaking my brain is just how wildly obvious they're making it. Couldn't just install someone who's gonna rig it for Pete but doesn't literally work for his campaign, nope, gotta pick someone who was publicly on his payroll and then clumsily scrub the evidence only after it's been found.

I can't tell if they're just idiots or if they want us to notice, like taunting.

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Yinlock posted:

lot of possible outcomes here

-bernie winning
-bernie super winning

mmm...super winning DOES sound better than winning but...can I really eat all of that win before it goes bad? Do wins go bad? Or is it only after you break the seal

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Ehhh, I feel bad for that lady. The idea that working on a democratic candidate's campaign should disqualify someone from working for the DNC on voting accessibility issues seems silly.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Peacoffee posted:

It's been very fun to watch this happening, let me tell you

very fun to hear from friends and family "holy poo poo I get what you were saying, no wonder you were mad"

nice to hear 12 years fuckin' late but god drat

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

i am losing my mind

crack ping, baby

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Lessail posted:

Ehhh, I feel bad for that lady. The idea that working on a democratic candidate's campaign should disqualify someone from working for the DNC on voting accessibility issues seems silly.

Succ

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Lessail posted:

it should disqualify you unless there is some redundancy that gives the other campaigns the same representation

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

CharlestheHammer posted:

Bernie should absolutely call bullshit on this by the way. It isn’t sour grapes to want neutrality in the voting process

i emailed the campaign about it in case they hadn't seen it yet

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Lessail posted:

well scrubbing previously public info certainly makes the job she took look a bit worse.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
it is always great how you can expect the best takes from the worst forum :)

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
https://twitter.com/ella_nilsen/status/1226614361260687360?s=20

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
They really are gonna just flat out cook the books again aren't they

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

Lessail posted:

she got the job while she was still actively working for pete's campaign which was probably literally until yesterday. of course that should disqualify you like wtf

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

I was had. But, c'mon, leave the succ where it belongs.

Bushido Brown has issued a correction as of 22:54 on Feb 9, 2020

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/BethLynch2020/status/1226610358665830400?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Lessail posted:

There are numerous jobs where this kind of conflict of interest would prevent you from being able to accept the position.

With what just happened in Iowa the optics of this appointment are terrible.

I mean she was an organizer for Pete until just now according to her scrubbed work history.