Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Anybody going to a mandatory attendance show?

Well I see somebody on the last page is, I was broke as hell when they were announcing it. Looking forward to more office hours at least

TASTE THE PAIN!! fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Feb 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
I'm seeing it next weekend but I'm kinda bummed I got tickets for the early show by accident

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I've got the Oscer fever!

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Although the other on cinema thread gets more traffic sometimes I hope this thread never closes. The OP is historic

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Where's the other thread? I thought this was the only one.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Magissima posted:

Where's the other thread? I thought this was the only one.

CD started one recently: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3903740

Love your avi

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
:tipshat:

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

With all respect to Gregg, I rewatched the Lord of the Rings for the first time in a long while recently and my opinion of ROTK really went down with this rewatch for some reason. Not bad at all (especially next to The Hobbit movies) but I would put it a distant third LOTR-wise.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Well, there's a reason he's a movie buff in charge of a leading film archive, and you are just some guy on the internet. Not everybody can have good taste.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
dotn forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBXNVDuhV7Y

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I will say one of my all-time favorite Oscar Special bits is Tim trying not to fall asleep while Gregg reads the long lineage of some king out of the Silmarillion.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I almost died hen Tim started reading the pronunciation guide to Silmarilion as the hook to get the people excited about the upcoming 100 movies.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

When / which one was that from? Is it linkable? I don't want to have missed it somehow.

I'm rewatching last year's and LOL at Tim going full Q cult

Red Fructidor
Jan 8, 2004

Can't wait to have the interstitial trivia music back in my head a couple hours from now. One of my favorite annual traditions.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I think it's from Oscar special 4? Maybe 3? It happens right after The Hobbit blows its write in vote gambit.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

gregg turkington coming in with the double concept!!!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Tim's gotten dummy thicc

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

https://twitter.com/jokers_trick/status/1226674044851904515?s=20

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
oh god I just tuned in - it really is christmas time in tinsel town!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress gently caress gently caress im late

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIulzVrNQG8

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
This fuckin' show. Straight into my veins.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the joker strikes again

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

We're TVIV'ing in the other thread fyi

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

bring back old gbs posted:

the joker strikes again

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
This Oscar special is pushing my boundaries on how uncomfortable I can feel while still finding something funny.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Salt Fish posted:

This Oscar special is pushing my boundaries on how uncomfortable I can feel while still finding something funny.

Oh my friend this is just getting started

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I wonder if La Rue has found Mark ...

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

karma_coma posted:

I wonder if La Rue has found Mark ...

One of my favorite things over the last season was Tim gradually forgetting his real name and just settling into calling him La Rue.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
This is art.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ingmar terdman posted:

Although the other on cinema thread gets more traffic sometimes I hope this thread never closes.

*In Gregg voice* because it's a show about movies

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Just when you think they can't possibly raise the stakes any higher Gregg goes and kills Tim's wife

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Is it online anywhere yet?

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004

ICHIBAHN posted:

Is it online anywhere yet?

Yeah, I couldn't watch live and now the Adult Swim app and website don't seem to have it anywhere. Is it really well hidden or just unavailable for now?

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

It's usually put up on YouTube pretty quickly.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Data Graham posted:

When / which one was that from? Is it linkable? I don't want to have missed it somehow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83etthnOEUk

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Anyone have the OSCER tape domino gif handy

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

God yes

My life is complete

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.
Also waiting for it to get upped to YT, like a few other posters. Wasn't able to watch last night and am dying to see it, but can't find it on yt yet.