Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Did they come with a certificate of authentication? Seems more like a collector's item than something I'd wear everyday, but you do you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Rolo posted:

Thread title.

Also drat pickle beer sounds amazing with some cookout burgers, dogs and a flimsy styrofoam plate of ruffle chips :cool:

:hmmyes:

Coffee And Pie posted:

Fun fact: Kurt Cobain had the same pair of shoes on when he died. was murdered by Courtney Love
FTFY

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

350w Folding eBike

Still need to do some adjustments before taking it on a full ride. If I like it enough I may upgrade some of the parts.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Is that a "normal" bike? It looks so awkward. Like, it looks like a fold-up bike. No offense or shop-shame but that bike looks $3.00 bill.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
It’s an ebike, but still looks janky as gently caress. Please take it to a bike shop and have the brakes, cables, and all bolts checked. And get a decent helmet.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

ohhh, ok. That explains the black box. And the jank.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

colas posted:

Is that a "normal" bike? It looks so awkward. Like, it looks like a fold-up bike. No offense or shop-shame but that bike looks $3.00 bill.

They literally said it's a folding bike

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

One of the most important Future Funk albums finally got a vinyl release as well as a cassette reissue, so I’m glad to pick that up.

https://neoncityrecords.bandcamp.com/album/cham

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Inspector 34 posted:

They literally said it's a folding bike

I metaphorically didn't read that part.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Not a purchase per se but I just got these in the mail. My dad is the de facto official translator for the Tolkien books in Brasil. He had his publisher send me these limited editions of the brand new LoTR translation he just did.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Xenoletum posted:

One of the most important Future Funk albums finally got a vinyl release as well as a cassette reissue, so I’m glad to pick that up.

https://neoncityrecords.bandcamp.com/album/cham

oh wow

:eyepop: I don't even own a record player. I feel like I need this.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Not a purchase per se but I just got these in the mail. My dad is the de facto official translator for the Tolkien books in Brasil. He had his publisher send me these limited editions of the brand new LoTR translation he just did.

Legit cool. You should get him to sign them with a dedication.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Those look gorgeous, I'd probably never ever open them if I had them

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Shut up Meg posted:

Legit cool. You should get him to sign them with a dedication.

He also wrote a book explaining Tolkien’s languages down to their syntax and grammar, and sent it along some years ago with a dedication.

And he sometimes sends me other weird Tolkien related poo poo too

Yeah, he’s a huge nerd in the best way.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
That's amazing. An extremely next-level dedication, drat.

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

So does he translate direct from the original Elvish to Portuguese or

No but really that's fuckin cool as hell, and I mean your dad is cool as hell, his job is cool as hell, and those books are cool as hell.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Got a nice snowsuit from DC. Hopefully I'll actually be able to use it for tabogganing before the season changes again, but it kept me nice and warm working security tonight.

With my boy Naz traded away, I've been trying to figure out who my new favourite Leaf is. It's this wholesome young guy.

I've also always wanted a ref's jersey, and now I have one.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

EXCUSE ME SIR

that is not the jersey of the ultimate leaf

git yourself a Kessel jersey and some street meat.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Mister Speaker posted:

I hope you keep some flags with you so you can penalize people for walking too slowly, too many items in the express checkout lane, etc.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

loving narc

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dick Trauma posted:

I hope you keep some flags with you so you can penalize people for walking too slowly, too many items in the express checkout lane, etc.

Hockey doesn't have flags.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

MA-Horus posted:

EXCUSE ME SIR

that is not the jersey of the ultimate leaf

git yourself a Kessel jersey and some street meat.

gently caress, I miss that guy too. I'll always remember your post in the LAN thread about him "showing up to the gym in jeans, squatting four plates and then going to get hotdogs" or something.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I legit bought a kessel jersey because he’s my favourite leaf and exemplifies that entire era of leafs history.

An absolutely fantastic player but GARBO star.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

3 titanium cages :homebrew:

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
I fail to understand how that would appropriately fit and constrict one's dick and balls. Maybe that's why you need three of them.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

prayer group posted:

I fail to understand how that would appropriately fit and constrict one's dick and balls. Maybe that's why you need three of them.

Sorry about your micro penis. Also, the other two are for his bro’s to use when they come over to charge crystals

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

prayer group posted:

Maybe not your dick and balls

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

prayer group posted:

:getin:

colas
Feb 14, 2007

one cage is for a drink bottle, the other two are for rodent co-pilots you loving pinecones

It's like Korean slightly sweet Sriracha. Tasted it like...ok this is pretty good. Then I put it on a cheap gas station fried "chicken" sandwich. It was really, really, good.

colas has a new favorite as of 10:51 on Feb 12, 2020

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

colas posted:

one cage is for a drink bottle

:stonk:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Gochujang is the loving poo poo. Ever since my sister married a Korean guy I've been introduced to cool Korean cuisine. Seeing this in sauce form is :discourse: .

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

colas posted:

It's like Korean slightly sweet Sriracha. Tasted it like...ok this is pretty good. Then I put it on a cheap gas station fried "chicken" sandwich. It was really, really, good.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Gochujang is the loving poo poo.

Agreed, and also:

Fartington Butts posted:

My dark :mayo: business.

Gettin' started. No "whiff" of cayenne because I was gonna add gochujang.

Had to yell for someone to bring me a real whisk. The thing I was using was no bueno.

Mayo done. Seems tasty.

The stuff.

It was not enough of the stuff.

It is enough of the stuff.

Fartington Butts posted:

The gochujang mayo tastes way better than any sriracha mayo I've made.

Lawen
Aug 7, 2000

Gochujang is good.
I’m also a fan of and currently a bit obsessed with this stuff:

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Got a good deal on a "faulty" Dell XPS 15 9550 in the classifieds. Will reinstall Windows and update drivers, and resell for a pretty penny.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Gochujang is the best. That's not my specific favorite brand, that's a little more runny and sweet (because it's designed as a sauce) but even that is amazing.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

I use gochujang all over the place at this point. poo poo is so good and versatile. One day its straight on a sandwich, another its goign with oil and garlic for a chicken roast rub, another its with mayo for burger sauce.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Gochujang, angry lady sauce, and sambal oelek are all far better than sriracha imo, and more versatile. (Sriracha just makes everything taste like sriracha)

colas
Feb 14, 2007

can you use any type of oil when making mayo?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

colas posted:

can you use any type of oil when making mayo?

Not motor oil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I would avoid olive oil for mayo. Use a neutral like canola or vegetable