Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

This is how Texan parents ask their kids if they are gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Vashro posted:

Is that the proper orientation for a shoulder compass?

North is South and East is Meth'd

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Vashro posted:

Is that the proper orientation for a shoulder compass?

Only if all the points say "I'm With Stupid"

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

CommonShore posted:

is the recipient's other knee gangrenous? what's happening there?

That's a paper towel being used to dab up ink.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Oh...oh no

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I'm familiar with those alien comics, but is the expansion just the tattoo in this? What's with the gloves?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

IUG posted:

I'm familiar with those alien comics, but is the expansion just the tattoo in this? What's with the gloves?

Weightlifting.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

The original comic is just about the alien getting fit, and the tattoo owner is going to the gym now and thought they should get this tattoo to illustrate that

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
I thought he was doing a "Hey, look at my crotch" arm move, which also first the caption.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

CzarChasm posted:

I thought he was doing a "Hey, look at my crotch" arm move, which also first the caption.

Yeah I imagined it as the 90s WWE "suck it" move

"Check my arms" is better, and the alien having spindly arms makes it kinda tongue in cheek

So overall not too shabby

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

I thought it was a boner joke

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010
I dont have a picture but a friend's sister got a tattoo on her butt that was supposed to be "it's alright" but read as the hilarious "it's airtight"

This was at least ten years ago but just made me laugh again so I thought I'd share.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

BlancoNino posted:

I dont have a picture but a friend's sister got a tattoo on her butt that was supposed to be "it's alright" but read as the hilarious "it's airtight"

This was at least ten years ago but just made me laugh again so I thought I'd share.

An excellent tattoo for someone born with an imperforate anus

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
:nws:
https://imgur.com/a/QhtCo5I

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

drat, getting Donald Trump's face on your body to... own the chuds?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Memento posted:

drat, getting Donald Trump's face on your body to... own the chuds?

I would never get his likeness on any part of me.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

LingcodKilla posted:

I would never get his likeness on any part of me.

You could get it on your dick so it’d be a dick in a dick on a dick. The permanent mental scarring is a bonus!

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Co-worker just showed off her new forearm tattoo that is a quote from a YA vampire series. Ignoring the content, the lettering itself was so small and squashed as to be unreadable. I'm sure it won't look like a bad ink smear in a few years.

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

Tears In A Vial posted:

The original comic is just about the alien getting fit, and the tattoo owner is going to the gym now and thought they should get this tattoo to illustrate that
It'll be extra funny when they get fat

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

They have a map of Michigan literally in the palm of their hand! :argh:

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Oof I loving hate that the text goes beyond the margin

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I got so mad looking at that that I had to show the people I was with that so I could have someone equally angry with me.

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Was the text already there? Who the gently caress writes halfway down on the back of a map scroll? God that’s awful.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Also they have Michigan pointing northeast?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm getting essence of 10th grader doing an art project in word while declaring triumphantly that graphic design is his passion

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

This is offensive and you should be banned

catapede
Jul 1, 2018

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong

Whew. A lot going on here.

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm getting essence of 10th grader doing an art project in word while declaring triumphantly that graphic design is his passion

He traced the compass himself!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's a bit wobbly but like... the map and compass are well done enough that I cannot begin to explain the text. And they're both quite nice and sharp too! It'd look fine if it wasn't for the poorly superimposed text lol.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Yes, it's just the text that's the problem, and not the hosed up outline of Michigan...or the incredibly wrong compass direction...

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

whypick1 posted:

Yes, it's just the text that's the problem, and not the hosed up outline of Michigan...or the incredibly wrong compass direction...

To be fair, the compass isn't part of the map legend. There's no law that you always have to keep a map lined up on magnetic north. Not that it excuses how wretched literally everything else is.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

You could get it on your dick so it’d be a dick in a dick on a dick. The permanent mental scarring is a bonus!

Dickception, if you will.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

wheatpuppy posted:

To be fair, the compass isn't part of the map legend. There's no law that you always have to keep a map lined up on magnetic north. Not that it excuses how wretched literally everything else is.

True, but maps and compasses should be aligned with each other, otherwise what's the point?

Still down on the list of things that are wrong with it, like "where the gently caress is Wisconsin?" and "why is is Windsor pegging Detroit?".

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

whypick1 posted:

True, but maps and compasses should be aligned with each other, otherwise what's the point?

Still down on the list of things that are wrong with it, like "where the gently caress is Wisconsin?" and "why is is Windsor pegging Detroit?".

can't believe you in here kinkshaming, smh

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

whypick1 posted:

"where the gently caress is Wisconsin?"

This is clearly a cheeky reference to something almost everyone says when looking at a map though.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

whypick1 posted:

I don't know what it's a picture of, I thought it was someone cut the sweden off of norway.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

If you cut the Sweden off the Norway, and leave the Finland, the result is literally indecipherable from a picture of a schlong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adhemar
Jan 21, 2004

Kellner, da ist ein scheussliches Biest in meiner Suppe.

Elviscat posted:

If you cut the Sweden off the Norway, and leave the Finland, the result is literally indecipherable from a picture of a schlong.

Here’s a helpful visual reference for non-Europeans:

https://www.quora.com/Has-anyone-noticed-that-Sweden-looks-like-a-phallus