Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Over Easy posted:

Ahhh music for people who hate music

music for people who support legal weed but would get really snippy if anyone ever actually used it near them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Masters of the Grift: Idiot Squad

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1227326345379753984

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Weedle posted:

music for people who support legal weed but would get really snippy if anyone ever actually used it near them
having gone to a few Dave concerts (20 years ago, it was a phase) I can assure you this is accurate

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

I just saw a crazy thing here in Rhode Island. It was a lime green Kia Soul, with five primary stickers on the back of it. Booker, Beto, Warren, Pete, and last but not least Bernie.

this is just a standard vote blue no matter who idiot

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

folks... hear me out here...

what if Jacob Wohl is good?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

folks... hear me out here...

what if Jacob Wohl is good?

He's good comedy

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
drat, CarShield seems like a really nice insurance company, any way I could donate to them?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

:stonk:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Oh god please tell me they're gonna do another "press conference" please oh please

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Heath posted:

He's good comedy

i'm serious tho

has he ever gone after Brother Bernard?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Impkins Patootie posted:

I wanna see Pete cry

Pete would never cry. He'd go directly from having no expression to a primal scream.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
why does jacob wohl keep trying the same thing over and over again when it hasn't worked once

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

lmao ok

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1227328572332920833

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Harrow posted:

Oh god please tell me they're gonna do another "press conference" please oh please

appears to be the lobby of the WGBH offices in Manchester

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Flavius Aetass posted:

why does jacob wohl keep trying the same thing over and over again when it hasn't worked once

the checks keep clearing

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Ytlaya posted:

Pete would never cry. He'd go directly from having no expression to a primal scream.

He got pretty close at the debate.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

trying to decipher wohls endgame is like humans trying to make sense of poo poo in roadside picnic

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

agent pete barely has a campaign outside of IA and NH and it's not crazy to think he'll get swamped in NV and SC and fail to meet the thresholds on super tuesday

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

I'm sure most of us haven't forgotten, but Harris was hiring staffers to move halfway across the country to IA all of a week or so before she dropped out. Failing campaigns project an image of confidence and insist they're in it for the long haul until they aren't

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
trump is gonna start tweeting about gleib any moment now

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Flavius Aetass posted:

to own the libs

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

:swoon:

i choose to believe this because it came from the overachievers' campaign & i've been copying my homework off of them since i was 11

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Wow, she's even got a plan for losing!

Weedle
May 31, 2006

spent a really long time writing and rewriting this post before i realized that i had confused jacob wohl with james o'keefe

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

he's dedicated to the craft

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Joementum posted:

appears to be the lobby of the WGBH offices in Manchester

that's an incredible turtleneck

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Barry Convex posted:

I'm sure most of us haven't forgotten, but Harris was hiring staffers to move halfway across the country to IA all of a week or so before she dropped out. Failing campaigns project an image of confidence and insist they're in it for the long haul until they aren't

remember Cruz’s VP pick stunt? lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

who is actually paying for them to do this dumb poo poo?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

who is actually paying for them to do this dumb poo poo?

probably Jacob's dad

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Flavius Aetass posted:

advanced stage republicanism

Weedle
May 31, 2006

High profile members of this group include the two famous guys with Parkinson's that I can think of, as well as countless business executives.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Flavius Aetass posted:

wait nvm u didnt say 'worked every time'

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

if you are jonesing for your schadenfreude hit warren twitter and the warren reddit are gonna be nuts at 8:01pm tonight

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
The thing where they say "it's nothing to be ashamed of" at the end of an intense attempt to shame him annoys me

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

to own the libs

In that case, God be with you in your quest.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

ikanreed posted:

Oh God, Bernie is actually getting the Trump effect, he's gonna win

Insallah the political rift in the country will be mended by our mutual hatred for the media.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

The thing where they say "it's nothing to be ashamed of" at the end of an intense attempt to shame him annoys me

yeah it's as nakedly disingenuous as a kid bullying another kid about pissing their pants or something

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

bring back old gbs posted:

wait nvm u didnt say 'worked every time'

It did work the first time though. Dems listened to his dumb rear end and shut down ACORN.

Also he illegally wiretapped a federal politicians phones, got caught, and the judge let him off.

There’s no reason for him not to be pushing bullshit. He feels invincible, no negative consequences for anything.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

RasperFat posted:

It did work the first time though. Dems listened to his dumb rear end and shut down ACORN.

You're thinking of the Project Veritas guy, not Wohl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

RasperFat posted:

Also he illegally wiretapped a federal politicians phones, got caught, and the judge let him off.

There’s no reason for him not to be pushing bullshit. He feels invincible, no negative consequences for anything.

those are both james okeefe