Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unmeidestiny
Sep 25, 2009

Deified Data posted:

How many pro-bernie areas remain compared to pro-pete?

well we don't really know for sure that's what having a vote is for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

802.11weed posted:

wheres bloomberg

in his racism castle swimming in gold like scrooge mcduck

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
tbh I do think after super tuesday we'll all be laughing that we were nervous about Pete who played his hand early... but the Media can easily keep anyone alive if they conspire to

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Tom Guycot posted:

upset at what?

bernie winning, they’re doing all they can to say he’s not gonna win everything

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lead down to 3.499%

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Heath posted:

Has anybody got deets because I'm not turning on NPR

probably same poo poo as msnbc and talking about how 2nd and 3rd place is a victory and winning when you expected to is “yeah whatever”

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

I saw a shitload of Tulsi signs in SC all in one place today. She also had a billboard up months ago for some reason.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

punished milkman posted:

why isn't bernie crushing the rat? what is wrong with America????
there's a shitload of people on the ballot and nobody has a 100% lock on any constituency. There's a percentage of voters who can be convinced to vote for basically anyone and they're shotgunned across like 5 candidates

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Kilbas posted:

Upon reviewing the information shared with me, I have concluded that I am ALSO Arzying. Thanks.

The good news is if any non-Bernie person wins this or the whole thing through cheating or not the entire party is going to be torn in half and we get 4 years of hilarious (awful) untethered trump

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deified Data posted:

Looks like none

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

exquisite tea posted:

Pete's best county is 82% reporting and Bernie's best margins are all below 50, he got this.

rockingham county (the coastal one) is his best county and its at 32% reporting.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Modest Mao posted:

tbh I do think after super tuesday we'll all be laughing that we were nervous about Pete who played his hand early... but the Media can easily keep anyone alive if they conspire to

south carolina will be the determining factor of this primary season imo, not super tuesday

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the good news is that the vote totals in the southeast are small. not a lot of crossover and independent voters.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the klobuvirus is infecting the nation, and i for one can't wait to catch it

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

wuggles posted:

I saw a shitload of Tulsi signs in SC all in one place today. She also had a billboard up months ago for some reason.

dude I went to Hilton head this summer and seeing tulsi billboards was the weirdest loving thing

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/PoliticsWolf/status/1227407159958200320

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

wuggles posted:

The entire Tulsi budget goes into scary looking billboards that say Homeland, Nation, Tulsi: A Warrior's Heart, it rules

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

THS posted:

lead down to 3.499%

thats the klobmentum kicking in

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
is everyone freaking out because bernie isn't winning or because he's not winning hard enough

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/buzzfeednews/live-results-new-hampshire-democratic-primary

buzzfeed is stealing ddhq's results map but dont make you make an account

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
a Bernie bump!

Serf
May 5, 2011

Modest Mao posted:

we're talking about the cia here

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Modest Mao posted:

Ratface and Klobgoblin have zero ground in South Carolina

If it ends up like Biden #1 Bernie #2 in SC then that's honestly probably enough to keep the momentum up going into ST with Biden/Rat/Klobb splitting the vote among themselves

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Deified Data posted:

I sell propete and propete accessories

THS
Sep 15, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

the klobuvirus is infecting the nation, and i for one can't wait to catch it

proud klobchaser here

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

biden is completely mauled here, which means that sanders is going to have a fairly comfortable lead going into super tuesday. idk who nevada is going to vote for

Serf
May 5, 2011

lol what numbers is he looking at

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

*wolf howl*

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

THS posted:

lead down to 3.42069%

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

spacemang_spliff posted:

is everyone freaking out because bernie isn't winning or because he's not winning hard enough

needs to run up the score

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Kilbas posted:

Someone needs to spoonfeed me here, what is 'Arzying'?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2431

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Joementum posted:

if you want to arzy, the klob is trailing the rat by 10% in returns from the southeast

but I don't? :ohdear:

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Not happy seeing the lead keep shrinking...

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

THS posted:

lead down to 3.499%

The question is, is that before or after the CIA flipping the rat mode switch

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
CBS is currently arguing that Bernie winning is actually not good for him and if he doesn't win by 30%, this is really a Bernie loss

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

wuggles posted:

I was seeing Tulsi billboards in Charleston a year ago

Serf
May 5, 2011

lol they're already calling buttchug the winner

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i heard about the astounding and historic 2nd and 3rd place wins, along with some other guy

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Bernie beats the Rat in Manchester by 10%. that should put it to rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

V. Illych L. posted:

biden is completely mauled here, which means that sanders is going to have a fairly comfortable lead going into super tuesday. idk who nevada is going to vote for

nobody loving does because they are the worst state in the country for polls