Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

winning by only 2% is not great and it means NV is absolutely going to be rough

What page are all you guys looking at because he's ahead by double that and has been for a long time now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Dreylad posted:

if you are serious: if a candidate has the plurality(>50% but more than any other candidate), but not the majority (>50%) of pledged delegates, the convention goes to a second round of voting and the superdelegates are allowed to vote and act as kingmaker. It is expected by everyone that the superdelegates would choose anyone but Bernie.

thank's

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

100% reporting so no more votes for Pete in this county

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Chuka Umana posted:

He needs to be performing way better than he is.

when do you go on msnbc

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
a lot of arzying in this thread

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I do like that the political threads and sports GDT act basically the exact same way

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
who here really thinks rat king Pete will do well in SC or NV? these aren't whitebread states

Bernie will do well

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Yeah Berno’s been up by about 4.5K votes for a while

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

When Bernie gives his speech it's gonna be the same loving speech he always gives about his policies and I'm gonna loving love it. Meanwhile, everyone else is all "We gotta restore America, bitch!" (but they don't say "bitch" cuz they aren't cool enough to swear).

gently caress Joe Biden. gently caress Pete Buttigeig. gently caress Amy Klobuchar. gently caress Elizabeth Warren.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao @ foreigners trying to be down on Berno

gently caress off

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Thoguh posted:

What page are all you guys looking at because he's ahead by double that and has been for a long time now.

what's yours

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Joementum posted:

Reid was all in on Warren, so the question now is what he does what it's certain she's running a zombie campaign.

He's not a big Bernie fan, but he's worked with him. How does he feel about the mayor of the fifth largest city in Indiana vaulting over Senators? I'd bet he's fond of Amy.
coincidentally, the klob campaign announced a seven-figure add buy in nevada tonight

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Unnnngghhh

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Zokari posted:

what exactly is the point of polls btw

are they ever right

They exist to quietly affirm to the ruling class that market research money isn't money flushed straight down the shitter

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tetracube posted:

god why the gently caress did I come back to this thread before 100% of results were in

You can single out the anxious basketcases for later gloating or abuse

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

pre-op bebop posted:

She literally always sounds like she's about to cry.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

you're welcome. just noticed, the first >50% should be <50%, whoops

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Mentions alcoholic dad

pursued by grace

klobingo

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Joementum posted:

Reid was all in on Warren, so the question now is what he does what it's certain she's running a zombie campaign.

He's not a big Bernie fan, but he's worked with him. How does he feel about the mayor of the fifth largest city in Indiana vaulting over Senators? I'd bet he's fond of Amy.

quote:

You son of a bitch, you tried to bribe me!
lol i bet

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.twitch.tv/gooffkings

JF doing his own bernie stream

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG posted:

dude we have all been eating poo poo for like 5 years at this point with nothing good ever happening

its fuckig hard to believe good things can happen and to have hope

our movement has been eating poo poo continually for thirty years, an unbroken string of defeats since mitterand. insurgent electoral politics are very hard, and this is sanders *winning*. of the remaining contenders, he has the clearest path to victory.

idk it just feels awfully dramatic, like people were expecting this hugely cathartic moment where sanders outperformed all the polls and landed a ten-point knockout punch. always assume that it's going to be at the lower end of polling.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Thoguh posted:

https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/2020/primary/new_hampshire/president

under 2% now

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

always happy to see this

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hey Amy, cool story about your families generational wealth and the permissiveness the court system gives white people

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Manchester finally reported by the AP and we're back over 60% on the needle.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

V. Illych L. posted:

how are you all getting this demoralised by a victory

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Hilario Baldness posted:

I'm fairly certain right now that this is her intent, not just an accident

Who the gently caress even is her base. It's like "I like Bernie's ideas, but I wish I could have it with a bit more decorum and NPR totebags" and Hillary cultists.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump would actually make amy cry repeatedly in a debate and it would be extremely funny because it would just be from him talking about something unrelated to anything

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Serf
May 5, 2011

if all the current people stay in until super tuesday when the bloomberg campaign kicks in, it will actually be a slaughter for the centrist/moderates

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Pollyanna posted:

what's yours

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/election-results/2020-live-results-new-hampshire-democratic-primary/

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

for cspam to be relaxed about this win bernie needed more than 30% of the vote and ratface/klobgoblin needed to be just barely above 15% (at best) and preferably below 15%

the results we're getting means that this primary will be very difficult which isn't good for the anxiety complexes in here

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Thoguh posted:

https://www.vox.com/2020/2/11/21126941/new-hampshire-primary-results-2020

lead <4000 votes now

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
sometimes people do this thing where they don't post what they actually believe, but instead post something to rile others up

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

The Muppets On PCP posted:

they're subs and paypiggies they're lucky she's even acknowledging their disgusting presence

oh my...

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
69% reporting almost happened on page 69

shame

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Visual Basic Bitch posted:

can’t believe the mom from bob’s burgers is going to win the nomination

she's more 'Fran Drescher Lite' than linda belcher imo

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

People need to accept that the undecideds aren't going to break for Bernie, generally. We can pick up people from other campaigns more easily. Bernie's message is clear. People won't be undecided and break for him. But, they might have some idiosyncratic reason for supporting another candidate, and then break for Bernie.

I'm not shocked by this result (ok, I was off on the scale of Klobmentum). I expected this to be 2% or so for Bernie.

Bernie can still win it. We just need to donate more, push more, and keep fighting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

da fuq are these freakout posts lol