Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Third World Reagan posted:

MSNBC is the fox news of the left

and I am glad people are noticing this finally

now they just have to figure out how lovely jon oliver is

msnbc is in no way part of the left but yes they're fox news

in fact it began as roger ailes' first attempt at a conservative cable news outlet, so it's just them coming full circle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.

Burn Zone posted:

can both of these be true

i mean, wisconsin is an open carry state

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

lol eat poo poo ny rear end in a top hat

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Democrat Party

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/PeterHamby/status/1227395388170047488

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

good thing I'm drunk

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Burn Zone posted:

can both of these be true

Honestly if Bernie's the nominee the party is probably gonna split within an election cycle, so, yes

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
lollin at the media and candidates doing the old eve online 'yes you're winning, but you aren't winning hard enough, so you're actually losing' trick

bernoe samders

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
overall turnout in NH up 18% from 2016

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Stereotype posted:

why is Jon Oliver lovely?

personally, his jokes don't mesh with the material, usually coming off as non-sequiturs; he does the annoying thing where he points out and details a problem, but never proposes solutions; and he has a habit of painting leftists as naive, starry-eyed dreamers

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

CodeJanitor posted:

i mean, wisconsin is an open carry state

yes but like 95% of buildings ban carrying and you'll be dragged out if you're seen packing

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

yeah the BuzzFeed thing seems faster https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/buzzfeednews/live-results-new-hampshire-democratic-primary

pete is within 2% range of bernie now

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The media just intentionally slows the results so people keep visiting their websites and watching their news so they can get the advertising dollars to give to Bloomberg.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
first, let me say that as the son of 3 generations of new hampshireites i have very, very little respect for the political acumen of the people who live there

"im an independent who has voted republican for the last 5 elections and consider myself undecided" is the rallying cry of the new hampshire native, as he scratches his balls using high grit sandpaper

and yet somehow, tens of thousands of these utter buffoons voting for amy klobuchar has let me experience what its like to think even less of them

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

whoa watch out we got a real smooth operator here that only wants to see a specific kind of butt

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

tetsuo posted:

He has one setup/joke and it wears thin? (idk

"Okay [thing] is bad. it's clearly bad. It's as if [funny thing] did [unexpected thing]. *turns to yell at photoshop inset of this scenario* NO, [FUNNY THING] YOU CAN'T DO THAT! NO. *turns back to audience*"

oh I thought you meant his politics.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

nearly every progressive warren supporter had already jumped to bernie

all she had left were the girlboss white women and the 'i'm a leftist, really, i just hate bernie because he was mean to Mother' idiots, and the former abandoned her tonight

reptilians
Sep 2, 2018

They’re waiting for the olds to go to bed

daft
Oct 16, 2012

lol

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Rockingham running out of precincts

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

With over 70% reporting he'd have to not just win the remaining 30%, he'd have to win it by a whole lot.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Lol they're going to delay this again so "BERNIE WINS" isn't on newspaper front pages tomorrow, aren't they

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The media just intentionally slows the results so people keep visiting their websites and watching their news so they can get the advertising dollars to give to Bloomberg.

the cookie-clicker model of fundraising

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.

SKULL.GIF posted:

yes but like 95% of buildings ban carrying and you'll be dragged out if you're seen packing

imagine 10000 leftists, armed with aks and rat smack bats, surrounding the dnc building, having tail gate parties, watching some movies, smoking weed and just hanging out

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/alex_sammon/status/1227417472216838144

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Pollyanna posted:

where do you see this?

everywhere, cnn, nyt, etc. buzzfeed doesn't break it down enough.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I fell asleep

fuicking bernie has to win goddamnit

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao nbc drooling over the butt numbers

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003
Careful bros! Chuck Todd is now reporting that this is the first time Sanders' margin is below 5k since it went above 5k earlier. Can he survive?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rudecyrus posted:

personally, his jokes don't mesh with the material, usually coming off as non-sequiturs; he does the annoying thing where he points out and details a problem, but never proposes solutions; and he has a habit of painting leftists as naive, starry-eyed dreamers

“A habit” indeed

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
mayobutt's gonna call the manager and demand a recount

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
where the gently caress do u find 50k+ pete buttigeig voters like come ON man

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
MSNBC:"The Left"::Comcast:Unionism

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

uncurable mlady posted:

everywhere, cnn, nyt, etc. buzzfeed doesn't break it down enough.

i can't imagine that the colleges would push it that far in bernie's favor tho

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Darthmouth is literally an ivy lol

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

Honestly if Bernie's the nominee the party is probably gonna split within an election cycle, so, yes

You think it won't if it's Bloomberg or who-the-gently caress-ever? I think a political realignment is coming no matter what, the current coalition is stretched to breaking point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

how does he know that; did the callers identify their sexual orientation when they called in?