Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

:lol:Navalny's a piece of poo poo but hey, the US media loves him, so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

punk rebel ecks posted:

Do these people realize that the Russian opposition leader doesn't like Putin? (Not like they can do lunch about it)

lol there's a guy in there calling a person from russia tweeting "election interference" and when called on it basically says "whats the difference between posting it on facebook and posting on twitter? HUH"

to him election interference is people from other countries commenting or acknowledging awareness of our elections.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

getting your house effect down requires calling literally every number in clark county multiple times in both spanish and english to try and get a sample that resembles the population

its easy to poll washoe and the rurals.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/natesilver538/status/1227457073962725376?s=21

Nate!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

nate has no choice but bow to number

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1227450582430093314

???? something seems missing

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

dang, how many times can i vote for bernie?

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
I beg of you, stop posting pics of Pete Buttigieg

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

gregday posted:

thinkin bout those Berns

that nigga winnin' beans lmao

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Sedisp posted:

He 100% focus tested wearing contacts over glasses.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

punk rebel ecks posted:

Do these people realize what an opposition leader is?

they’re american, so uhhhh nope lol

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Sedisp posted:

He 100% focus tested wearing contacts over glasses.

When he was 6 years old

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Post smooth pete

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

rudecyrus posted:

no

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

The normal standard of assessing a frontrunner is the person who's polling highest and winning the most contests

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

he's literally going mad as all his projections have minority support figures factored in and all his colleagues are talking about how single digit non-white nerds are gonna run away with it lmao, slowly going insane just like us all

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

this is your final warning

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Dewgy posted:

they’re american, so uhhhh nope lol

just tell them its like the Russian version of the #resistance, and likewise they will never see power again

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The Kneedle is tilting

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

nate has no choice but bow to number

Nate crunching the numbers all night and day as he suddenly realizes his knee is now firmly on the ground.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

rudecyrus posted:

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Pete needed to make this a two man race against Bernie after tonight and the ascent of the Klob is going to spell his doom

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I just realized Bernie has the same hair as Nate

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/tripgabriel/status/1227428354355351554

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

When he was 6 years old

For show and tell I've brought to you something important, it is the shape of everything that matters that connects to everything else.

*takes off glasses*

For show and tell I've brought to you something important, it is the shape of everything that matters that connects to everything else.

Now which did you prefer, with them? Without them?

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Bearjew posted:

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Nate, more than anything else, wants to be correct. Bernie is now impossible to deny.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Bearjew posted:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Frontrunner is not a term that's normally applied to multiple people in a race but nice save Jeremy

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
behold the glorious meld of man and rat

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

getting your house effect down requires calling literally every number in clark county multiple times in both spanish and english to try and get a sample that resembles the population

its easy to poll washoe and the rurals.

can't believe i'm talkin shop with the pollplane but then doesn't that imply it should also be the case for, say, florida? i mean maybe it is and i just haven't noticed the lack of florida polls in past cycles?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i don't find the media's focus on 2nd/3rd whatever to be bernie ratfucking as much as the need for a constantly shifting narrative

the expected story heading into NH was "Bernie wins", so anything that questions that (BUT HOW MUCH!?!?!? HOW WEAK!!) or points out something different (KLOBBMENTUM) is the order of the day

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Bernie's lead widening again.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Bernie, his lead wide

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

pancake rabbit posted:

can't believe i'm talkin shop with the pollplane but then doesn't that imply it should also be the case for, say, florida? i mean maybe it is and i just haven't noticed the lack of florida polls in past cycles?

In general polling hispanic communities is challenging, but Florida's community is much different than Nevada's and is generally easier to get ahold of.

Clark county's response rates are literally the worst in the country and it takes forevvveerrr

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer
all I remember from 2008 is this https://youtu.be/eErVN7Gm4hE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr_Moose
May 4, 2004
What's crazy to me is that Elizabeth Warren couldn't figure out that after the NYT endorsement she needed to separate herself from Klobb instead of doing a "Women Power" bit. NYT was literally boosting Amy off of Liz's momentum, and she completely and utterly fell for it.

Anyone who advised her that she should own and go full "It's time for a Woman to Win" as opposed to saying "No in fact Amy and I are not aligned on the issues at all, and I think that it's a disservice to women to endorse two of us as if we were the same merely due to our gender" or anything along those lines would have done way more for her than attacking Sanders about an alleged comment he made to her in a private meeting.

But she sucks. I cannot believe I wasn't immediately convinced of her horribleness once the DNA test came out, I wanted to believe she had a chance if Sanders couldn't make it but Trump would have crushed her so bad.

Mr_Moose has issued a correction as of 06:19 on Feb 12, 2020