Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

papersack posted:

Bernie's lead widening again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Is Bernie winning NH by enough?

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

oh yeah baby gnaw at that chop

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
The director of Monmouth basically says no one is willing to pay what it takes to poll Nevada and he doesn't have the budget to typically do more than one a cycle.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

A Yang endorsement would be cool!

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

He's trying to get out ahead of this "told you I was right" thing, but we know better. Doesn't matter, let him rustle succ jimmies

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mr_Moose posted:

What's crazy to me is that Elizabeth Warren couldn't figure out that after the NYT endorsement she needed to separate herself from Klobb instead of doing a "Women Power" bit. NYT was literraly boosting Amy off of Liz's momentum, and she completely and utterly fell for it.

Anyone who advised her that she should own and go full "It's time for a Woman to Win" as opposed to saying "No in fact Amy and I are not aligned on the issues at all, and I think that it's a disservice to women to endorse two of us as if we were the same merely due to our gender" or anything along those lines would have done way more for her than attacking Sanders about an alleged comment he made to her in a private meeting.

But she sucks. I cannot believe I wasn't immediately convinced of her horribleness once the DNA test came out, I wanted to believe she had a chance if Sanders couldn't make it but Trump would have crushed her so bad.

she did that and is currently pivoting into "unity mode" which is basically clinching it for Amy, her instincts are bad and her advisers should be blacklisted

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
#NotMeUs
#NotMouse

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
bernie has always been correct about everything

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

been looking for a new quality wallpaper.

this suits the bill 100%

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
okay i won't post anymore ratman pictures because i'm getting nauseous looking at them

not because you told me to

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Bearjew

please....

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Actually I need to go to bed.

Bearjew give me a funny sixer

gomen~

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lmfao absolutely god drat craven. i know im not really surprised how the corporate media debases itself and begs to blow neoliberalism and suck off strongdaddy peet, but still loving lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
https://i.imgur.com/4ocBWEJ.mp4

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Jewel Repetition posted:

Bernie, his lead wide

Broad-lead-Bernie

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
post Pete pics, you say?

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Bernie's lead widening, gaping if you will

TOMMY PROVOLONE
Jul 30, 2014

I am the sun. The moon.

Man, remember when we thought Biden was our biggest threat? And how that was only a few weeks ago?

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Mr_Moose posted:

What's crazy to me is that Elizabeth Warren couldn't figure out that after the NYT endorsement she needed to separate herself from Klobb instead of doing a "Women Power" bit. NYT was literally boosting Amy off of Liz's momentum, and she completely and utterly fell for it.

Anyone who advised her that she should own and go full "It's time for a Woman to Win" as opposed to saying "No in fact Amy and I are not aligned on the issues at all, and I think that it's a disservice to women to endorse two of us as if we were the same merely due to our gender" or anything along those lines would have done way more for her than attacking Sanders about an alleged comment he made to her in a private meeting.

But she sucks. I cannot believe I wasn't immediately convinced of her horribleness once the DNA test came out, I wanted to believe she had a chance if Sanders couldn't make it but Trump would have crushed her so bad.

i know i literally described her as “the only other remotely acceptable candidate” like two hours before she reinvented herself as sensible centrist liz. im so stupid!!!

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Lol this thread is going to get closed before the Iowa one just watch

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

TOMMY PROVOLONE posted:

Man, remember when we thought Biden was our biggest threat? And how that was only a few weeks ago?

all told he still is, klob and butt have less than zero support with minorities which is gonna gently caress them in the next two states

however, biden being the biggest "threat" is prolly not the right way to put it cause he dead

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

gooiung to sleep now, to dream, of bernie and of sanders

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ddayen/status/1227414428968112128

:eyepop:

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

her advisers should be blacklisted

I mean anyone with political instincts could have just checked and seen they worked for Clinton and made that assessment in the first place.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

TOMMY PROVOLONE posted:

I remember the smart politics people talking about Warren's incredibly good-looking campaign.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Pete Butt has a melon head and a big muppet mouth and it makes him look like a stretched out toddler

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
oh lmao the new probe gif

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

omg the new probate thing is the hillary jail gif omg hahahahahah

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I can’t save this :whitewater:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

boners 4 bernie

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

GrimGypsy posted:

omg the new probate thing is the hillary jail gif omg hahahahahah

what a time to be alive

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Mayor Dave posted:

oh lmao the new probe gif

lmao

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

Taintrunner posted:

post Pete pics, you say?

What the gently caress is wrong with his teeth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

bernie has always been correct about everything

even as far back as 1986 bernie warned of the dangers of van hagar

"it's not just that samuel's comparatively a disappointing frontman," sanders noted in a july 10, 1986 interview with the barre montpelier times-argus. "eddie had abandoned everything that gave the original band their vigor in favor of too radio-friendly a sound, and quite frankly, it sucks."