Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

She's lost all her races this year

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lord of Pie posted:

Chris Matthews is going to end up Budd Dwyering himself on-air when Bernie wins SC and buttman gets like three votes

:pray:

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

:wow:

nah
Mar 16, 2009

it's gonna be awesome to see how Pete spins a 5th place finish in South Carolina as a victory

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Also dumb question that's maybe been discussed already, but what is Tulsi's game at the moment? Is she just in it to pull votes and get some media gig?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hoping for steyer 2nd in nevada

biden 2nd in sc

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Huntman posted:

Also dumb question that's maybe been discussed already, but what is Tulsi's game at the moment? Is she just in it to pull votes and get some media gig?

Raising her profile to run for a senate seat? Like the one she left to run for president?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

If you worked yourself into a panicked froth because you were watching cable news all day on election day:

why the gently caress would you do that stop doing that

msnbc is brain poison

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

E: nvm

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Love that the only outlets running with the explicit headline that Bernie won are doing so to fearmonger about a judeo-maoist conspiracy coming to gulag you

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Huntman posted:

trying to set up a platform to promote her patreon-supported diving instruction youtube channel

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Huntman posted:

The grift never stops

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

magiccarpet posted:

Chris Matthews pleading for Klob votes was very lol

His nonstop meltdowns are great.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1227603076321808386

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Serf posted:

biden is going to be living in south carolina from now on and he will mention obama 500 times a day. let's see if it works

frankly I kinda hope it does because having a constant revolving door of runner ups is extremely funny

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Love that the only outlets running with the explicit headline that Bernie won are doing so to fearmonger about a judeo-maoist conspiracy coming to gulag you

BBC is also pretty unequivocal about Bernie winning

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51470088

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1227603373505097728?s=19

Lmao

Nothus has issued a correction as of 15:43 on Feb 12, 2020

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Both gone

Serf
May 5, 2011

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG posted:

frankly I kinda hope it does because having a constant revolving door of runner ups is extremely funny

in this situation bernie would be the runner up

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

:drat:

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Serf posted:

in this situation bernie would be the runner up

dont be so sure

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1227603983814070272

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
all this does is strengthen sander's support and validate the narrative that the media hates him

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Epic High Five posted:

I think with Judeo maoism, you've finally invented a left ideology I can go for.

I hate these landlords, terrible apartments, and such small portions.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Sir Tonk posted:

all this does is strengthen sander's support and validate the narrative that the media hates him

Yeah. My older much more centrist co-workers are coming around to Sanders because of his conviction, consistency and the sense that the media is discounting him. The majority of people do not vote for political reasons. The vote for emotional reasons.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Huntman posted:

Tulsi is legit delusional and people here think she's just shotposting irl but she's really really not.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

McNutty posted:

Yeah. My older much more centrist co-workers are coming around to Sanders because of his conviction, consistency and the sense that the media is discounting him. The majority of people do not vote for political reasons. The vote for emotional reasons.

The majority of the people over the age of 40 also believe what the TV man says about everything so...

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Tulsi is legit delusional and people here think she's just shotposting irl but she's really really not.

the historic candidacy of the first hot president

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

shame on an IGA posted:

If you worked yourself into a panicked froth because you were watching cable news all day on election day:

why the gently caress would you do that stop doing that

msnbc is brain poison

Yeah seriously.

Last night I got drunk and played Octopath Traveler and had a blast.

Please take breaks from this poo poo and have some fun on a regular basis.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Huntman posted:

Tulsi has been raised in a Hawaiian cult called the Science of Identity that believes that some white guy who lives in Honolulu is the literal incarnation of God. The leader is obsessed with being accepted by the wider Hindu community as a legitimate form of Hinduism as opposed to now where its seen as a cult because its core belief is that some white dude in Honolulu is the literal incarnation of God. Tulsi's entire presidential campaign is based around creating legitimacy for herself and then by extension legitimacy for the Science of Identity organization. This is also why she's so anti-gay and anti-Muslim because guess what two things extremely large portions of the writings of the guy they think is literally God is devoted to decrying.

None of this is a joke btw.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
honestly i think :abuela: was correct in saying tulsi is a russian asset

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Lmao

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Flavius Aetass posted:

honestly i think :abuela: was correct in saying tulsi is a russian asset

I wish there was an actual Manchurian candidate programmed by Communists. I'd vote for them

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bodyholes posted:

Bernie Sanders' campaign could not be contacted for comments regarding his failure to get 3rd in New Hampshire.

what are you talking about, they released a statement:

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

C-SPAN Caller posted:

When MSM talks about poc voters currently, it almost only ever means black people, completely forgetting everyone else. So long as latino voters continue to support Bernie in vast numbers, they will be erased.

I've knocked ~120 doors of black households (in the hood), and I've received overwhelming support for Brother Bernie.

I literally have only heard Biden's name mentioned once. And that person was split between Biden and Bernie. I spoke about Bernie's policy and history. I had her sold at "SNCC".

Establishment narrative about no support from POC is laughable

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
WSJ using some awkward phrasing this morning.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

readingatwork posted:

WSJ using some awkward phrasing this morning.

Sanders finally doing what Chasten don't

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Frankly I don't understand why New Hampshire would go for old Bernie.

Hire me daily show!

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

AppleNippleBOB posted:

Establishment narrative about no support from POC is laughable

that narrative is aimed at white upper middle class liberals to make them feel better about supporting the status quo ghoul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Tulsi has been raised in a Hawaiian cult called the Science of Identity that believes that some white guy who lives in Honolulu is the literal incarnation of God. The leader is obsessed with being accepted by the wider Hindu community as a legitimate form of Hinduism as opposed to now where its seen as a cult because its core belief is that some white dude in Honolulu is the literal incarnation of God. Tulsi's entire presidential campaign is based around creating legitimacy for herself and then by extension legitimacy for the Science of Identity organization. This is also why she's so anti-gay and anti-Muslim because guess what two things extremely large portions of the writings of the guy they think is literally God is devoted to decrying.

None of this is a joke btw.

that's lol and also explains a lot