Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Like that's the sort of thing that happens when you're being administered it in an in-hospital setting, wtf must be going on if you're just abusing it?
YOLO, bithc!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I think there was a reddit or TCC story here about someone who ordered some from China and accidentally handled it without gloves and just fell asleep for like 3 days lmfao

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I think there was a reddit or TCC story here about someone who ordered some from China and accidentally handled it without gloves and just fell asleep for like 3 days lmfao

yeah watched a doc, and apparently fent is strong as murderous gently caress and relatively cheap? it was just them reviving almost dead from OD people over and over

no thanks

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
strategy of tension stuff from italy:

https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1227649541282902016
https://twitter.com/Annibal97783312/status/1227584957012488200
https://twitter.com/Annibal97783312/status/1227584960124637185
https://twitter.com/Annibal97783312/status/1227584963215790080
https://twitter.com/Annibal97783312/status/1227584966365761537
https://twitter.com/Annibal97783312/status/1227584969784033282
https://twitter.com/Annibal97783312/status/1227584973093384195
https://twitter.com/Annibal97783312/status/1227584976453021696
https://twitter.com/Annibal97783312/status/1227584979791753216
https://twitter.com/Annibal97783312/status/1227584982933233665

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 00:20 on Feb 13, 2020

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
the years of lead series is incredible as someone who knew nothing about post-war italian politics. just absolutely loving wild poo poo was going on in italy at the time.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

They were wearing gloves. Still got them.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Michael Jackson mumbling and asking for mother's milk will forever be etched into my brain

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Mackers posted:

remind me to never ever take benzos or opioids jesus fuckin christ

i'm enough of a mess without that poo poo in my life

Both of these things taken under proper control and monitoring are magic and safe, fyi

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

DrowningInDreams posted:

how do i grift. should I just start repeating thomas sowell quotes or what

given the evidence, you have to have a psychotic break from reality and pursue your own personal dragon of chaos wherever it may lead

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Relevant Tangent posted:

given the evidence, you have to have a psychotic break from reality and pursue your own personal dragon of chaos wherever it may lead

My Patreon brings in $0

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

I live in an MMJ state where it is legal for PTSD and my doctor still keeps pushing higher doses of SSRIs with benzos.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
That idiot who nearly OD'd himself was actually fooling around with Carfentanil, which is sort of like slapping a gorilla in the face in hope that it will react by giving you a handjob. Just incredibly deadly stuff in the hands of anyone but a trained professional using the proper equipment.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

DrowningInDreams posted:

My Patreon brings in $0

Peterson's grift eventually led to his daughter killing him for the inheritance. Perhaps your dragon wants to toy with you a while longer. Have you considered doing incredibly stupid stunts in a MAGA hat?

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Relevant Tangent posted:

Peterson's grift eventually led to his daughter killing him for the inheritance. Perhaps your dragon wants to toy with you a while longer. Have you considered doing incredibly stupid stunts in a MAGA hat?

I can't afford to do anything but write stupid shitposts on twitter and insane blog posts on wordpress.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

DrowningInDreams posted:

My Patreon brings in $0

are you a woman or minority?

because being a minority who does nothing but poo poo on other minorities will help distinguish you from the rest

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Zeroisanumber posted:

slapping a gorilla in the face in hope that it will react by giving you a handjob.

i just realized, if a gorilla gives u a footjob, it's still basically a handjob. makes u think

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

if jordan peterson going on benzos and getting addicted because of depression resulting from the news that his wife got cancer is perfectly kosher, how is that any different from any non-jordan peterson person who gets addicted to some drug due to being depressed about something that may be bothering them in their own lives?

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Zeroisanumber posted:

That idiot who nearly OD'd himself was actually fooling around with Carfentanil, which is sort of like slapping a gorilla in the face in hope that it will react by giving you a handjob. Just incredibly deadly stuff in the hands of anyone but a trained professional using the proper equipment.

quote:

So I won't go into detail but a while ago I ended up obtaining a few mg of the king of all opioids, pure Carfentanil off I'm sure you know where.
Obviously knowing how dangerous this drug is I attempted to be careful about handling it once it arrived, although as I soon discovered, I wasn't careful enough.
It arrived early one morning and I was quite amazed it made it to Australia, as we are supposed to have the strictest border security in the world. I was very excited as the amount I had ordered would surely satisfy my opioid cravings for many lifetimes. I immediately went to my local pharmacy and purchased latex gloves and a needle-less syringe. I got dressed in long pants and a long sleeved hoodie, put on my hairnet and glasses, tied multiple scarfs and bandanas around my face and you know essentially got into my ghetto breaking bad attire.
I very carefully opened the letter and pulled out the bag, nearly shaking with excitement and anxiety. I measured out 10mg and diluted it into 1l of water, which should in theory give me 10ug's per ml of water. I closed up the bottle and put everything away and went to sort out my morning activities before I was going to test it.
About 30 minutes later (before trying it!) I was in a conversation with my landlord when I realised I felt sick and was noticeably having multiple heart palpitations. I excused myself and walked back to my apartment, feeling quite faint. I sat down for a minute evaluating what the gently caress had happened. How did I manage to do this? Was my makeshift hazmat suit not enough to shield me from this stuff? I collapsed onto my bed.
I lay there realising I had nearly lost the ability to move. My heart was beating extremely slow (40-50bpm in a dude with a normal pulse of 100), it felt like it was going to fail any minute. It was a struggle to breathe, I had to remind myself every 30 seconds or so to do it while I was desperately fighting the extremely intense nod. I could finally see why they sedate elephants with this poo poo, this wasn't heroin, I was completely paralysed.
I lay there for about 4 hours without even being able to lift my head in a state of panicked tranquility. It felt amazing but I knew if I passed out I would surely stop breathing and the intense slow heart rate and skipped beats made my chest very very uncomfortable. I wanted to call an ambulance but I legitimately couldn't move my arms. poo poo, I could barely breathe.
It was about this time my friend entered the room as I had left the door open in hopes someone would find me in case I legitimately overdosed. He tried talking to me but all I could manage to say was a mumble about how sick I felt. He knew I had ordered this stuff but he had no idea what it was so I think he just assumed I was tripping balls. He just said I'll close your door so no one steals your poo poo and left. Great, now no chance of rescue.
Another few hours went by when I finally gained control of my neck muscles and managed to prop my head against the wall. It continued on like this for nearly 8 more hours, slowly regaining control of my body until I could sit up and move around. I couldn't stand up at all without becoming extremely dizzy and collapsing back onto my bed so I kinda just leaned over the side of it waiting to throw up but it never ended up happening.
It legitimately took about a day before I regained my full motor skills and 3 days before my heart rate was back to normal. Its been a month now and the bottle of solution is still in my fridge, having never been tried as I know all I need to do to dose myself is simply breathe near it.
On the bright side this has put me off opiates for a while. But seriously guys, I'm sure you know this but don't go near Carfentanil without a barrel of Narcan and a legitimate loving spacesuit on. Only elephants can have fun with this stuff.

For pain relief, a unit of carfentanil is 100 times as potent as the same amount of fentanyl, 5,000 times as potent as a unit of heroin and 10,000 times as potent as a unit of morphine.

It's basically a chemical weapon that's used to knock out huge animals and kill hostages.

Fudgepuppy
Feb 12, 2020

Mr Interweb posted:

if jordan peterson going on benzos and getting addicted because of depression resulting from the news that his wife got cancer is perfectly kosher, how is that any different from any non-jordan peterson person who gets addicted to some drug due to being depressed about something that may be bothering them in their own lives?

Well the difference is that one is Jorben doing it, and the other is mere mortal plebs with uncleaned rooms doing it.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

jetz0r posted:

It was about this time my friend entered the room as I had left the door open in hopes someone would find me in case I legitimately overdosed. He tried talking to me but all I could manage to say was a mumble about how sick I felt. He knew I had ordered this stuff but he had no idea what it was so I think he just assumed I was tripping balls. He just said I'll close your door so no one steals your poo poo and left. Great, now no chance of rescue.

lmao it's like Thrakkorzog's roommate from the tick

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/FOXLA/status/1227368447895465985?s=20
https://twitter.com/nataliagomez077/status/1225902675130122240?s=20

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"White people should be able to fly the Stars & Bars alongside the swastika because it's just like what the n-words do; also the Stars & Bars isn't about racism at all"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

i just realized, if a gorilla gives u a footjob, it's still basically a handjob. makes u think

Also makes it twice as likely to happen

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr Interweb posted:

He actually got it from drinking cider and his wife didn't actually have cancer

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol that they conspicuously ignore the Trump sign

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To say that we were shocked by this combination of news was to say almost nothing at all. We had expected that we were through the worst, and found out, in principle, precisely the opposite. This was for both of us one of the most extreme examples we had ever experienced of the domain of order collapsing into the terrible world of chaos.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Epic High Five posted:

Lol that they conspicuously ignore the Trump sign

Don't you know that symbolizes our heritage?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

ikanreed posted:

Don't you know that symbolizes our heritage?

god there are so many people, usually liberals, who oppose the Confederate flag, who get all agog at a stars and bars being flown north of the mason-dixon, because they have deep down bought into to idea that it's about heritage

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Peanut Butler posted:

god there are so many people, usually liberals, who oppose the Confederate flag, who get all agog at a stars and bars being flown north of the mason-dixon, because they have deep down bought into to idea that it's about heritage

No they haven't. That's just what they tell you.

They know. They know you know. They know that there's an entire political apparatus willing to lie about it too, if poo poo hits the fan.

But oh God they know.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I mean it happens here in Kansas a lot, "can't believe I saw a Confederate flag sticker in the John Brown Free State????"- and okay yeah, they prolly know it's about hate, but that reaction strikes me as fuel for the idea that it's a heritage thing. After all, it's counter to our local heritage- and that's the only point they hit on, not that there are open racists everywhere, because conservatives have dictated the discussion over it for decades

that's changing a little bit lately, but bah gawd people either seem genuinely puzzled, or think they're doing a gotcha that just serves to further reify that it's a regional symbol

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

brb travelling to mecha

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019

bring back old gbs posted:

brb travelling to mecha

get in the robot, shinji

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Peanut Butler posted:

I mean it happens here in Kansas a lot, "can't believe I saw a Confederate flag sticker in the John Brown Free State????"- and okay yeah, they prolly know it's about hate, but that reaction strikes me as fuel for the idea that it's a heritage thing. After all, it's counter to our local heritage- and that's the only point they hit on, not that there are open racists everywhere, because conservatives have dictated the discussion over it for decades

that's changing a little bit lately, but bah gawd people either seem genuinely puzzled, or think they're doing a gotcha that just serves to further reify that it's a regional symbol

i can confirm that neither libs nor chuds are happy when you dismissively refer to it as "that slaver flag" because what both groups aim to do is erase that part of its symbolism in favor of some other part

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Mr Interweb posted:

He's rich and white and famous, so he's not the kind of person that bad things are supposed to happen to.

Ghost Who Walks
Jul 15, 2005

High Five.
Bangalla style.

When they say 'taking action' I assume they mean they'll be trying to track down whoever took that photo and gave them a bad image in the public eye?

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/1227983626513633281?s=21
hachi machi

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

jamie.... JAMIE!!!!

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
But how can we really be sure he's a racist?!?!?! did you talk to him personally?!?!

liberals! always so quick to call people racists just because they have swastikas tattooed on their foreheads. maybe he's using it in its religious context or he's just a charles manson superfan, bet you didn't think of that

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

dwarf74 posted:

But how can we really be sure he's a racist?!?!?! did you talk to him personally?!?!

liberals! always so quick to call people racists just because they have swastikas tattooed on their foreheads. maybe he's using it in its religious context or he's just a charles manson superfan, bet you didn't think of that

I'm pretty sure I read 1488 is just numbers that mean supporters of Pete Buttigeig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

ikanreed posted:

I'm pretty sure I read 1488 is just numbers that mean supporters of Pete Buttigeig
and that font is so crazy that i can't even read it, i mean how can you get 'white power' out of that unless you're a racist looking for it? I mean it looks like "whule pulen" to me and that could mean anything how could you know unless you have specifically talked to the guy and heard him say the n-word at least 10 times in ways that aren't obviously jokes

i mean maybe he got all those tattoos ironically and is actually the least racist person you could ever meet

ok now i feel gross