Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Politics bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

I agree, this is not the place.
sorry.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
https://youtu.be/y3ZdxzOwpTQ

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

A Grand Egg posted:

I agree, this is not the place.
sorry.

nah it's good for us to share and discuss these ideas whenever they happen so we can realize consciousness together and evolve the ideas meanwhile outing these clandestine money men trying to pull strings from behind the scenes. You absolute rubes

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Was???

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Laserjet 4P posted:

v. happy teenage stepdad is not in the list

I'm fairly certain teenage stepdad would choke himself to death before promoting bloomy

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

I saw that too

Its what it says on the shirts too (own one just looked). Its right but yeah he still is, oval office still lives

A Grand Egg has a new favorite as of 16:15 on Feb 13, 2020

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/megh_wright/status/1227966171598721024

lol

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Mods please use this every time you close the Meme thread to make another one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmmQxXPOMMY

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Some might say that politic's is the ultimate meme awooo (wolf howl)

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I just want to say that the number of ads for Bloomberg on my 8 year old's YouTube is bizarre. Three ads for Mike every video. Even my kid is sick of him. (He watches youtube ln the xbox where I don't have ad blocker)

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

marshmallow creep posted:

I just want to say that the number of ads for Bloomberg on my 8 year old's YouTube is bizarre. Three ads for Mike every video. Even my kid is sick of him. (He watches youtube ln the xbox where I don't have ad blocker)

your kid's getting targeted ads because he's been donating to bloomberg

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

your kid's getting targeted ads because he's been donating to bloomberg
someone in that house is defintely donating

maybe its your wife bro

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man has a new favorite as of 17:09 on Feb 13, 2020

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

zoux posted:

Some might say that politic's is the ultimate meme awooo (wolf howl)

Politics is a compound word made of the original parts "poly" meaning "many" and "ticks" meaning "revolting blood sucking insects."

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Please link me to the internet where people aren't constantly melting down about the destruction of global civilization over this 2% mortality rate virus.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Leon Sumbitches posted:

More sponsored Bloombo content??

Bloomberg hired the Russian troll farms

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

zoux posted:

Please link me to the internet where people aren't constantly melting down about the destruction of global civilization over this 2% mortality rate virus.

The Spanish flu had a 10% mortality rate and killed about 5% of the entire global population. It doesn’t have to have a high mortality rate to kill a lot of people if it infects every person on the globe.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Politics is a compound word made of the original parts "poly" meaning "many" and "ticks" meaning "revolting blood sucking insects."

Thanks hacky comedian from the late 80s. I be your arms are super tired from flying in today

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

zoux posted:

The knock on effects of that 2% could be really bad

Also that number assumes there's a hospital bed and appropriate treatment still available for you.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Oh I guess I should be really worried about it then, just like when SARS destroyed the planet

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Oh word

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

For comparison, SARS had a mortality rate of 9.6%. There's currently no indication that coronavirus is going to actually be some kind of Spanish Flu epidemic depopulating cities, except for what people hysterically post on Twitter. The way the media reports it, you'd think Wuhan looked like a level in The Last of Us right now.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

zoux posted:

Oh I guess I should be really worried about it then, just like when SARS destroyed the planet

SARS has just been biding its time.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Can we have the disease from the movie Contagion instead? It sucks that we’ll lose a whole lot of people, but at least Gwyneth Paltrow will be patient zero and first to die.

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 18:05 on Feb 13, 2020

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Gwyneth will soon be dead of her own rear end Eggs causing septic shock

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

chitoryu12 posted:

For comparison, SARS had a mortality rate of 9.6%. There's currently no indication that coronavirus is going to actually be some kind of Spanish Flu epidemic depopulating cities, except for what people hysterically post on Twitter. The way the media reports it, you'd think Wuhan looked like a level in The Last of Us right now.

I thought that's just how everywhere other than large cities looked all the time.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

zoux posted:

Gwyneth will soon be dead of her own rear end Eggs causing septic shock

Not soon enough IMO.

Here's a may may that you can use tomorrow:

buffto
Feb 11, 2005
ass assassin

Spanish Manlove posted:

Thanks hacky comedian from the late 80s. I be your arms are super tired from flying in today

Hey check it out. The opposite of pro is con. That means the opposite of progress is Congress. Get it? Haha

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Forever edged

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Confucius says: Man forever edging away, will never come towards

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Foreverially edging and loving it

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

chitoryu12 posted:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

thanks, daquan dot tv

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.

People with chronic illness:

Gee, thanks.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/StarblasterBoy/status/1227913632471748608?s=19

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
China is throwing Wuhan into martial law and jailing scientists researching the thing but yeah coronavirus (which is actually sars-2) is definitely nothing to worry about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Just have Wuhan wear a compression bra and be a soldier already.