Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I am not going to put "pimpbomb" into Google.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Fray, VCR and Justin should all just buy accounts here so they can get immunity from being considered dumb fuckin idiots

Lol I would love to see how long they lasted.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Jerusalem posted:

it was one of the godfathers finishers and it was not easy

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Jerusalem posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I love how arrogant and "come at me" he is in his tweets

https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1227411909416189952

vs how he grovels to everyone in his replies

https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1227410729193680896

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Feb 12, 2020

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

being Mike Kurtz must be fuckin exhausting.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

coconono posted:

being Mike Kurtz must be fuckin exhausting.

It's not easy work taking down the establishment like this

https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1225231288304644100

TIL, through seeing the likes on one of his tweets, that he's married which is maybe the most shocking thing about him.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Big divorcee energy

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
https://twitter.com/andylion92/status/1227378101228834818?s=20

Chip Maxey in the replies is the idiot.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Ganso Bomb posted:

It's not easy work taking down the establishment like this

https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1225231288304644100

TIL, through seeing the likes on one of his tweets, that he's married which is maybe the most shocking thing about him.

I'm still trying to understand why so many people got bent out of shape over that statement. Wrestling is fake, we all know it's fake how is what that guy said so triggering to these people?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

wrestling is real. its happening right in front of you. a politician promising better times for the poor and suffering, now that's some fakey fakertons.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

He's a WWE investor and it's important to defend his nest egg

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

JT Smiley posted:

I'm still trying to understand why so many people got bent out of shape over that statement. Wrestling is fake, we all know it's fake how is what that guy said so triggering to these people?

He heard a few old school tough guy wrestlers talking about how they used to stretch guys for calling it fake and now wants to project that tough guy image onto himself.

Fluffdaddy fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Feb 12, 2020

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

For me at least, it downplays the athleticism and danger inherent in wrestling

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/hulagirlatheart/status/1227658854772695040

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

i have literally never watched a Riho match and I'm projecting my inner fantasies in this tweet

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
:psyduck: Riho is a grown rear end woman

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Feb 12, 2020

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'd argue she's quite fast and crisp with a magnetic personality that transcends the spoken word. But she also has like 5 years more experience than almost all other wrestlers on AEW's women's roster.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Smoking Crow posted:

For me at least, it downplays the athleticism and danger inherent in wrestling

The kind of people who call wrestling fake aren't going to care about that. In fact will probably use it as another mark against it.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
it's just infantilization of Asian people, it's tremendously exhausting. nobody gets called a pedophile for liking Alexa bliss or zelina vega

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Riho is a 13½ year vet. Her first match was May 29, 2006.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ah, that's why wwe performers are pressured to receive cosmetic surgery. it stops them from looking like some kind of grown up child for sexual deviants to look at

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Cavauro posted:

ah, that's why wwe performers are pressured to receive cosmetic surgery. it stops them from looking like some kind of grown up child for sexual deviants to look at

No Cavauro no pull up!

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Low Desert Punk posted:

it's just infantilization of Asian people, it's tremendously exhausting. nobody gets called a pedophile for liking Alexa bliss or zelina vega

Or Marko stunt

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

it was one of the godfathers finishers and it was not easy

Lol

Wendell
May 11, 2003

This tweet made me really angry so I came to share it with you all. I don’t want to be angry alone.

https://twitter.com/MerkinOfAmerica/status/1225577085525209089?s=20

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Goddammit

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

surprised there aren't more maniacs losing their poo poo about Nyla.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Didn't Cody have to tell the crowd to stop chanting transphobic poo poo at her a few weeks ago?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Hellblazer187 posted:

surprised there aren't more maniacs losing their poo poo about Nyla.

This is just the first page of replies to the AEW tweet about her winning.

Chinston Wurchill fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Feb 13, 2020

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Yeah, I'm not despoilering that.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Gross. Although it's not funny at all like other idiots on here, just potentially triggering. I regret bringing it up.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I won't link to it but there's one particularly vile account called something like "nyla rose fan club" which is deadnaming her and posting what they claim to be pre-transition photos. I reported it for targeted harassment because that's dogshit behaviour.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It should be criminal behavior but it'll take at least another few decades at this rate.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

Lamuella posted:

I won't link to it but there's one particularly vile account called something like "nyla rose fan club" which is deadnaming her and posting what they claim to be pre-transition photos. I reported it for targeted harassment because that's dogshit behaviour.

I'm almost certain it's the same guy that got kicked out of Double or Nothing for being a transphobic piece of poo poo.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lamuella posted:

I saw this, too, but didn't even think about reporting it because there's so much trash on twitter that it feels like screaming into a void. But, if it's still up I'll go do that now, too.

Edit: gently caress, that was depressing and frustrating. Just reported a bunch of their tweets and their account as a whole. What a loving dirtbag.

Ganso Bomb fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Feb 13, 2020

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Twitter's moderation leaves a lot to be desired but they've done pretty much everything they can to keep the riffraff from returning.

When you twitter account gets banned, it burns the email, the email alias, and the phone number associated with it.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

coconono posted:

Twitter's moderation leaves a lot to be desired but they've done pretty much everything they can to keep the riffraff from returning.

When you twitter account gets banned, it burns the email, the email alias, and the phone number associated with it.

LTG keeps being able to ban evade so it can't work THAT well

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Defiance Industries posted:

LTG keeps being able to ban evade so it can't work THAT well

its not that hard to get a new email address and a phone number(took me like 20 minutes), but that's not a problem Twitter can fix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1227793911625736192