Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Mowed a toilet patch for my dog because she hates going out to pee and poop when the grass is long.

The things we do for our animals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I saw a fight in the epilepsy centre waiting room at the hospital today, both men were 40+ and neither man won, I'd say they both lost. I think I'm gonna go to a private doc next time.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Is there a wall plaque with "carpe diem" on it to lighten the mood?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Caesar Saladin posted:

I saw a fight in the epilepsy centre waiting room at the hospital today, both men were 40+ and neither man won, I'd say they both lost. I think I'm gonna go to a private doc next time.

how good would it be if they both had seizures

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

tardwrangler posted:

Is there a wall plaque with "carpe diem" on it to lighten the mood?

I’m not sure how grammar works in Latin exactly but imo it would be funnier if it was the other way round but then again jokes in a medical facility are real high level jocularities

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

your puns are so disrespectful, i'm mad, i'm literally shaking right now

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Who wants to go in on a timeshare??

https://www.pickles.com.au/trucks/item/-/details/C1955--Centurion--Mark-5-1--Army-Tank/1070035699

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I’m not sure how grammar works in Latin exactly but imo it would be funnier if it was the other way round

:same:

I dunno mate, it's ok but reckon I'd prefer a 79 with a gun on the back hey.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Imagine getting the roadworthy done.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Maggi noodles chicken flavour Nicorette patch

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I’m eating a watermelon I grew myself and I was hoping it would turn me around on this scrub rear end fruit but it’s merely ok even with the added satisfaction of knowing I helped birth this unseemly globe

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Lolie posted:

Mowed a toilet patch for my dog because she hates going out to pee and poop when the grass is long.

The things we do for our animals.

I did this today bc mine just goes in long grass anyway and comes in with a wet rear end, it’s a miracle she hasn’t gotten a tick on her goddamned cooch

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Jestery posted:

Maggi noodles chicken flavour Nicorette patch

Harpic in a Biscuit

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I cant sleep so Im up on the lounge pulling cones. Might take a walk to the beach as the surf sounds apocalyptic.
Also watching this weeks rat have its last hurrah in the pantry because I ratsaked him last night. Sorry mate, if you werent so keen on pissing & making GBS threads all over the place, we might have been able to work things out.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

tardwrangler posted:

I cant sleep so Im up on the lounge pulling cones.

same. i'm gonna watch baby driver and stop smoking weed bc the spiders are going nuts feasting on bugs and I keep getting in the way and its absolutely crushing my vibe

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I’m eating a watermelon I grew myself and I was hoping it would turn me around on this scrub rear end fruit but it’s merely ok even with the added satisfaction of knowing I helped birth this unseemly globe

Quit while you're ahead, Saturn.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Been a couple of good movie months.
Watch The lighthouse.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Looking for recommendations for a lawn mowing service in the Blacktown area. They have to be legit with an ABN and they will be getting paid by the Cancer Council's corporate credit card so they need to invoice me.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

tardwrangler posted:

Harpic in a Biscuit

Limited edition Smith's chips, "schooner of 4x heavy and a Winnie Blue"

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
Gonna attempt to get the lawn mowed before it rains again. Don’t know whether it’ll happen as it come over cloudy already.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Gonna attempt to get the lawn mowed before it rains again. Don’t know whether it’ll happen as it come over cloudy already.

Mine's too wet at the moment to even try. Even the top of it didn't dry out yesterday until late afternoon.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

Lolie posted:

Mine's too wet at the moment to even try. Even the top of it didn't dry out yesterday until late afternoon.

I checked mine and it’s super wet but there’s not a dry day forecast for the next week and it’s getting long. Might try reseeding a couple of bits as well while it’s both wet and warm cause the grass I planted last year did a pretty good job of stopping the deluge washing all of the soil out of the yard.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I’m buying a mobile home so brother in law can get his anime stink off the main house when he’s depressed. The other upside is I get a man cave slash sewing room where he’s been sleeping. I have so many sewing machines and I haven’t bothered to test any of em for a while so I’m gonna just gonna oil em all up and see how they run. Brother in law is also a keen and very good seamster so I’m looking forward to getting it set up

Jezza of OZPOS fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Feb 15, 2020

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

ili posted:

I don't think Melbourne's all that much chop really.

gently caress me drunk.

We agree on something.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

tardwrangler posted:

Been a couple of good movie months.
Watch The lighthouse.

also Uncut Gems, that movie kicks rear end.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i'm excited to watch uncut gems just based on adam sandlers independent film award for it where he got rancorous applause for a heartfelt speech about independent film done entirely in the billy madison "idiot" voice, like the dude knows he's a fuckin goofball but he's really carved out a rep for being willing to throw himself into a really meaty role when it pops up

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Uncut gens was good

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I watched this documentary the other day called The Emperors Naked Army Marches On and it was real good. A japanese ww2 vet goes around beating up other japanese ww2 vets and the police are powerless against his old man energy

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Having a halfway decent stereo system set up properly has made me more interested in movies again. There isn’t a huge wealth of movies I love that use 5.1 in a particularly interesting way but having stereo speakers set up at a good distance is night and day over basic bitch tv speakers in terms of being able to see what the sound design of the movie is all about

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
The last movie I saw was Uncut Gems. Before that, Road House.

I was a bit late seeing Road House

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Having a halfway decent stereo system set up properly has made me more interested in movies again. There isn’t a huge wealth of movies I love that use 5.1 in a particularly interesting way but having stereo speakers set up at a good distance is night and day over basic bitch tv speakers in terms of being able to see what the sound design of the movie is all about

I'm P excited for moving into my own joint in a few weeks because I can finally set up the surround sound again in my own place with the projector

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I saw the konosuba anime film in cinema, it was good but standard anime fair

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

tardwrangler posted:

I cant sleep so Im up on the lounge pulling cones. Might take a walk to the beach as the surf sounds apocalyptic.
Also watching this weeks rat have its last hurrah in the pantry because I ratsaked him last night. Sorry mate, if you werent so keen on pissing & making GBS threads all over the place, we might have been able to work things out.

RIP Ratty.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Powerful post Valentine’s Day energy emanating from this dude

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
It was valentines day yesterday? No wonder no-one wanted to have dinner with me

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Dog is sulking because I cut her nails and gave her a bath.

Clouding over now so I'm not going to get anything done outside.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Lolie posted:

Dog is sulking because I cut her nails and gave her a bath.

Clouding over now so I'm not going to get anything done outside.

Mowed front lawn yesterday evening.

Think I re-broke my loving ribs.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
Got the lawn fully mowed. It'll probably need it again real soon. Also surface sprayed the windows cause we get some nasty looking spiders that like to set up shop in the windows.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Re: lawn chat I replaced my mower blades this morning and the mower is so so good again, it cuts like an absolute hot drat. Cutting so well I was tempted to go do the neighbour's lawn after I'd run out of grass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

My dremel has a mower sharpening jig P keen to check it out