Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Peanut President posted:

a statue is some racist backwater like new york

when the only people from new york you know about are new york times writers and brooklyn podcasters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

GalacticAcid posted:

when the only people from new york you know about are new york times writers and brooklyn podcasters

i tailored that post specifically for you good to see it worked

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Saudi Arabia threatened to 9/11 Canada on Twitter

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'm still lmaoing at "you're a lying dog-faced pony soldier"

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
the dude who read the pentagon papers into the congressional record putting out a video of him heaving a rock in a pond

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

Chris Christie shutting down all of New Jersey's state beaches on the 4th of July, then going to the beach.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

mooyashi posted:

the dude who read the pentagon papers into the congressional record putting out a video of him heaving a rock in a pond

The Dude.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Krazyface posted:

The Donald Trump Presidential Library

There will definitely be a giant aircraft carrier named the USS Donald J. Trump

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

epstein had a hosed up dick but wanted to save his head and dick so he could gently caress kids for eternity.

kid loving ain't funny, but an immortal sex criminal cyborg with a hosed up dick sure is

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Eat This Glob posted:

epstein had a hosed up dick but wanted to save his head and dick so he could gently caress kids for eternity.

kid loving ain't funny, but an immortal sex criminal cyborg with a hosed up dick sure is

I remember back in the day there was a goon raid on some forums where the members fantasized about becoming immortal cyborg dragons with their own kingdom (malatorra or something?)

Glad to know rich people are even dumber

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

taqueso posted:

The Dude.

i could have said Mike Gravel but cmon

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

cool dance moves posted:

I remember back in the day there was a goon raid on some forums where the members fantasized about becoming immortal cyborg dragons with their own kingdom (malatorra or something?)

Anarcho-communist immortal cyborg dragons, so goofy as they were they'd be on the right side of the guillotine

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Anarcho-communist immortal cyborg dragons, so goofy as they were they'd be on the right side of the guillotine

Absolutely not, their mission goal was to forcefully establish a colony in occupied African land. The dragon fuckers wanted to be a settler state.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

mooyashi posted:

i could have said Mike Gravel but cmon

He deserves the capital D Dude

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

cool dance moves posted:

terra malatora

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
You guys have never heard of HVC SUNC DRAGONES, the libertarian transhumanist furry rpg.

It’s bad.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
lol a big ~2002 D&D poster made himself part of the Free State Project and eventually got arraigned for fraud or something? idk but he was definitely a criminal

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
what i wouldn't give to see the "post your pic" thread in D&D around 2005

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Eat This Glob posted:

why the gently caress would you cryogenically preserve your brain to be put in a cyborg body and not get a vibrating turbo cyber dick to go along with it? loving billionaires man

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Halser posted:

why the gently caress would you cryogenically preserve your brain to be put in a cyborg body and not get a vibrating turbo cyber dick to go along with it? loving billionaires man

may you never meet the man and learn the reason

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

mooyashi posted:

lol i remember this

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

John Roberts loving up Obama's swearing-in

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

mooyashi posted:

It could be worth digging up. A lot of the old goon images have been rehosted and Jeffrey has rigged it up so the new host should work.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1715387

took like 5 seconds to find it

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

LastInLine posted:

I was literally just thinking of this stuff this morning when I remembered that one of the most impressive publics works projects of the 20th century is named after Hoover, who at the time of its construction was certainly in contention for being the worst president in living memory

The project was started under his administration.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

exmarx posted:

lol i remember this

all i remember is Calenth dressed up to go to the fuckin Kentucky Derby in a drab apartment

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
9/11

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

i'm sorry, you're fired from tyt

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I have a framed newspaper from 9/12 that I hung up over where I keep my guns

it’s nice to look at

e: every time I start thinking, what was it I was supposed to remember? I just look over and I think, oh yeah, 9/11. I’ll never forget

Ziv Zulander has issued a correction as of 09:54 on Feb 15, 2020

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

You guys have never heard of HVC SUNC DRAGONES, the libertarian transhumanist furry rpg.

It’s bad.

Is that an attempt at writing hic sunt?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Jerry Cotton posted:

I choose to believe it's deliberately wrong

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Tardcore posted:

Absolutely not, their mission goal was to forcefully establish a colony in occupied African land. The dragon fuckers wanted to be a settler state.

gently caress forgot about that bit

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3427893
Terra Malatora thread

Another very good thread was about Seasteading. Can't remember what spawned the thread, I think some idiots announced they were going to create libertarian paradise on some oilrig or something? And goons wrote stories about the future of this glorious nation. I seem to remember that someone collected them all into pdf book titled "In the Golden Waters" or some such, with massive piss and garbage streak in middle of ocean as cover.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Mayor Mike Bloomberg's first meeting with Mayor-elect de Blasio after the latter just won the office after indicting the former's entire legacy on the campaign trail.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/02/20/cbs-2-exclusive-mayor-de-blasios-caravan-caught-speeding-violating-traffic-laws/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Just days after Mayor Bill de Blasio announced an aggressive plan to prevent traffic deaths, CBS 2 cameras caught the driver of a car carrying the mayor violating a number of traffic laws.

But the NYPD responded Thursday evening that the mayor’s caravan, which is operated by police, sometimes has to use special driving techniques for protective reasons.

As CBS 2’s Marcia Kramer reported Thursday, the mayor’s two-car caravan was seen speeding, blowing through stop signs, and violating other traffic laws. Kramer reported that if the driver of the lead car, which carried the mayor in its passenger seat, had been cited, he would have racked up enough points to get his license suspended.

When the mayor announced his 62-point safe streets initiative, which includes lowering the speed limit to 25 mph, he said, “We want the public to know that we are holding ourselves to this standard.”

But Kramer reported the mayor failed to practice what he preached Thursday.

CBS 2 crews found Mayor de Blasio’s cars going through a stop sign at a Queens intersection, and that wasn’t the only traffic violation caught on tape.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Jerry Cotton posted:

I think so.

It’s really really bad.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

michael savage's last name is weiner. i just learned he is very short. michael savage is a small weiner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

I wonder why he decided to change his name?