Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

LifeSunDeath posted:

Oh goddamn you've given me the most brilliant idea: Twins 2, Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (The Mountain) and Elijah Wood. The timeline would make zero sense, but gently caress it.
FTFY

ed: twins snype

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 00:55 on Feb 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

LifeSunDeath posted:

Oh goddamn you've given me the most brilliant idea: Twins 2, Rock and Devito. The timeline would make zero sense, but gently caress it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-twins-sequel-eddie-murphy-2017-10

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Oh jesus, not like this. Arnie is cool but, the Rock would be so much cooler.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Grendels Dad posted:

Hollywood has a contract with Satan where they need to make a Peter Pan movie every ten years. I say let the Rock have the next go at it, as Peter, Wendy and Hook.

fixed for you

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

LifeSunDeath posted:

hey lsd remember when i said i would ruin your favorite movie with a sequel last?

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

LifeSunDeath posted:

If it makes you feel better that is from like 2.5 years back so I don't think it's *actually* happening.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm reminded of this movie tie-in game: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpyHunter:_Nowhere_to_Run

Movie still hasn't been made, and The Rock hasn't been attached to the project since 2008 or so.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

I'm reminded of this movie tie-in game: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpyHunter:_Nowhere_to_Run

Movie still hasn't been made, and The Rock hasn't been attached to the project since 2008 or so.

Someone gave me a copy of that game in the Retro Games thread Secret Santa years ago and one of the first levels has The Rock wearing a fake moustache and hurling people off a boat.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

Movie still hasn't been made

I've seen it

in my dreams!!

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

bike tory posted:

It's sad that people feel the need for intense plastic surgery to make them feel or look more youthful, but also that's just a bad photo. Probably not very long after he had something done so he's still a bit swollen and poo poo. Here's a more recent picture

Hold up, he has multiple iron crosses with swastikas inlaid on them. :wtc: gently caress him forever.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

dialhforhero posted:

Hold up, he has multiple iron crosses with swastikas inlaid on them. :wtc: gently caress him forever.

Some research reveals that it's (allegedly) a Slavic symbol called ratiborets (army fighter in Old Slavic). But like with many, ahem, solar symbols white supremacists often use them to be able to use swastika without explicitly using it. See also: kolovrat.

With Rourke, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, because he apparently saw the symbol in some Moscow souvenir shop, really liked it, and he might just be dumb enough not to notice how much it looks like a swastika.

Googling 'Rourke ratiborets' also returns this instagram post:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKZtd4wAoIZ/
'My friend and comrade Ratiborets'. The photo is of one Ruslan Provodnikov, a light welterweight boxer from Siberia. Suffice to say Ruslan is not a white supremacist, so Rourke is probably just dumb.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

LifeSunDeath posted:

Oh goddamn you've given me the most brilliant idea: Twins 2, Rock and Devito. The timeline would make zero sense, but gently caress it.
the rock is a younger twin that was defrosted *mumble mumble* years ago and grew up wherever the hell the rock grew up now they've got to team up to save arnold
edit: devito thinks he's saving the day but the rock is in the background defeating all the bad guys.

InsertPotPun has a new favorite as of 18:21 on Feb 15, 2020

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/Kevaclysm/status/1228716903755124737

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

LifeSunDeath posted:

I would hope for good things from a remake of Twins with the Rock and Kevin Hart but Triplets would probably be bad

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

I got Moon Moon

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Uses_The_N_Word/status/1228634600924176384?s=19

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Should be "ineffective", jesus it's not hard

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Country girls make do

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

CeramicPig posted:

Country girls make do

No, I said go get Shucked.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

bike tory posted:

Should be "ineffective", jesus it's not hard

The choice was either piss off math nerds or piss off pokemon nerds. Be more insufferable if you want things your way.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Pokemon has a "It had no effect!" outcome though, I'll never understand why it's not that.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

MizPiz posted:

The choice was either piss off math nerds or piss off pokemon nerds. Be more insufferable if you want things your way.

I get the feeling hardcore maths nerds would be arguing that it is effective, it's just equivalent. But idk, I'm not a maths nerd.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Isn’t it like arguing that exponentiation isn’t effective on 1?

The operator works exactly as it ought to.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Eh! Frank posted:

I got Moon Moon

Grover Tablespoon here at your service!

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

(And yes, the dog was okay)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Canned Panda posted:

(And yes, the dog was okay)

That dog is more chill than I've ever been in my entire life

im fuken jealous of that dog

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Johnny Aztec posted:

That dog is more chill than I've ever been in my entire life

im fuken jealous of that dog

Steal weed gummies. The solution is already there.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

https://www.boredpanda.com/kitten-eats-weed-cookie/

I feel pretty bad for companion animals who eat their human's weed edibles, but it's usually harmless.

e: I think? I hope?

Mushika has a new favorite as of 08:11 on Feb 16, 2020

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Mushika posted:

https://www.boredpanda.com/kitten-eats-weed-cookie/

I feel pretty bad for companion animals who eat their human's weed edibles, but it's usually harmless.

Hilarious

:catdrugs:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mushika posted:

It's probably real unpleasant for the pet and owner, but I'd guess harmless unless they had like a bad heart and got extremely frightened.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Junkies will talk for entire threads about how drugs do no harm and it's all reactionnary fearmongering but the moment one of their fifty cats eat them it's a medical emergency. Funny how that works.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Kuiperdolin posted:

Junkies will talk for entire threads about how drugs do no harm and it's all reactionnary fearmongering but the moment one of their fifty cats eat them it's a medical emergency. Funny how that works.

I don’t think that’s especially crazy though? Dogs and cats are different than people, and something can be relatively harmless to one but very dangerous to another. Not a big deal if I get in to the chocolate, but definitely is if the dog does.

Not sure where weed ranks on the toxicity scale for pets but I can’t blame people for erring on the side of caution.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Kuiperdolin posted:

Yeah them fuckin marijuana addicts gonna steal your TV and copper wiring and your brand new icebox to get their "fix".

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Kuiperdolin posted:

some big brain poo poo right here

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Pets are much smaller than people so the lethal dose for them is much lower, and also a drug experience is much scarier to an animal which doesn't know what causes it or why.

But it's honestly pretty irresponsible for the owners to post it on twitter anyway, because you just know some rear end in a top hat is gonna read that and deliberately get their pet high for the sweet likes.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Kuiperdolin posted:

gently caress, and I cannot stress this enough, off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Kuiperdolin posted:

nice bait idiot