Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

McSpergin posted:

My dremel has a mower sharpening jig P keen to check it out

Sounds groovy mate, I just do mine up on the bench grinder but being able to do it without taking the blades off wouls be nice and convenient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I left the John Deere catalogue open for a week before Valentine’s Day and my birthday and I still don’t have a ride on so I probably have to nut up and ask my neighbour to borrow his ride on

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Paging lube enthusiast to the thread

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Had a big night on the cans and a jam with the band today. Got some nice kooky stoner stuff going on that should develop nicely.

Now more cans and seeing some bands in Newtown. But first scrubbing the stank off my ball sack

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Sandringham Saturdays used to be a thing. I saw lots of peoples 1st gigs there because it was encouraged

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Whoops

Schneider Inside Her fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Feb 15, 2020

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Double whoops

Schneider Inside Her fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Feb 15, 2020

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Doing a close viewing of the first terminator movie and realising every cop in this movie is a huge fuckin dork

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
Will the wildfires affect Australian wine production? I know nothing about where the underpriced, good stuff I’ve been getting is from.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

The North Tower posted:

Will the wildfires affect Australian wine production? I know nothing about where the underpriced, good stuff I’ve been getting is from.

The drought will have a far larger impact. I think only the Adelaide hills got directly hit but theres plenty of other places where poo poo didn't go to plan at all.

It's been thundering and threatening to rain all afternoon adn we're finally get a storm now. Still real glad I got the lawn done earlier.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

The North Tower posted:

The growers are saying there shouldn't be any taint.

Just got a small storm here.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

We got a storm literally forming over our heads and now it’s headed east, presumably to meet up with another storm that looked like it did the same thing closer to the coast

E: update our storm actually just gobbled up everything from the other storms and is growing like some akira poo poo, it’s gnarly to watch it roll out on the radar loop

Jezza of OZPOS fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Feb 15, 2020

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

We got a storm literally forming over our heads and now it’s headed east, presumably to meet up with another storm that looked like it did the same thing closer to the coast

E: update our storm actually just gobbled up everything from the other storms and is growing like some akira poo poo, it’s gnarly to watch it roll out on the radar loop

TETSUUUOOOOOOO

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

We had a quick'un roll through at the Mrs place. About to watch American Psycho

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I’m eating a watermelon I grew myself and I was hoping it would turn me around on this scrub rear end fruit but it’s merely ok even with the added satisfaction of knowing I helped birth this unseemly globe

I throw all the vegetable/fruit poo poo in the backyard.

I think a pumpkin is growing.

Thanks rain.

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

all the blow avs on one page making me laugh, thanks fellas.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i'm gonna make another av soon, the weight of the blow av is heavy

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

naeka posted:

all the blow avs on one page making me laugh, thanks fellas.

It kinda freaks me out.

I have to like double check.

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION

Isaac posted:

It was valentines day yesterday? No wonder no-one wanted to have dinner with me

I was out all day with old mate who acted kind of surprised that we didn't want him around for the whole 5 hours or so he was around but he deffo knew it was valentines day because he would yell HAPPY VALENTINES DAY at anything with tits and a pulse

no big deal for us as we despise v-day but we did have some other poo poo to do. gently caress mate you're an OK bloke and i'll get you laid if you really want but shut the gently caress up and only speak when I tell you to pls stop, we have to come back to these venues

also get on discord cunts we're not that bad i even unbanned blow the last invite i posted should still be good

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Scored 40 bucks playing my favourite machine down at the recycling centre.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im going to write a letter to aristocrat

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Demands:

Wheres The Gold recycling centre

Spring Carnival parking ticket station

Lucky 88 etax

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Today my only aim is to find the multiple 8mm hex head drill bits I have used and put down and lost like an absolute shithead and make a home for common drill bits we use all the time

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im gonna line up 120 powerpoint placeholders

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i ate the dope brownies with my coffee instead of the normal brownies and now I am no longer certain I am going to be able to achieve my one assigned task for the day

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Brisbane humidty seems to be firing on all cylinders today... awful

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

just cleaned the gently caress out of my place, hate living somewhere with carpet. Just looks like dogshit unless it’s vacuumed daily. Though that may be the fault of the toddler throwing rice around constantly. Ugh. I wanna tear the floor up so bad

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Had my Face blown clean the gently caress off by Jack Harlon and the Dead Crows last night. heaviest loving band to come out of Melbourne, no question.

For those interested, I just put up a writeup of Aussie stoner/doom/sludge acts in the s/d/s thread along with some links to songs/performances. We have some truly international-quality acts getting around and if you're into the music at all, go and see them. You wont be disappointed.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=502537859#post502537859

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

iRend posted:

I was out all day with old mate who acted kind of surprised that we didn't want him around for the whole 5 hours or so he was around but he deffo knew it was valentines day because he would yell HAPPY VALENTINES DAY at anything with tits and a pulse

no big deal for us as we despise v-day but we did have some other poo poo to do. gently caress mate you're an OK bloke and i'll get you laid if you really want but shut the gently caress up and only speak when I tell you to pls stop, we have to come back to these venues

also get on discord cunts we're not that bad i even unbanned blow the last invite i posted should still be good

I had a best mate that would constantly hang around me and my hot girlfriend.

I was like whatever.

Then we took a break for a week (I'm shallow, and wanted to gently caress this other chick).

He hosed her.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Laserface posted:

Had my Face blown clean the gently caress off by Jack Harlon and the Dead Crows last night. heaviest loving band to come out of Melbourne, no question.

For those interested, I just put up a writeup of Aussie stoner/doom/sludge acts in the s/d/s thread along with some links to songs/performances. We have some truly international-quality acts getting around and if you're into the music at all, go and see them. You wont be disappointed.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=502537859#post502537859

Excellent stuff. My coworkers are already absolutely sick of my 80s and 90s Oz rock playlists. yee bois

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The week of non stop rain in Brisbane was a nice change from the oppressive heat but its left me on my rear end with aching flu like symptoms. Been at home on my rear end for 4 days with the cat.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
There's a prog rock bushfire relief concert happening in Sydney on 15 March if anyone's interested. Remote viewing tickets are available for those who can't attend.

https://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/event/progaid-a-bushfire-relief-concert/119235

baaderbrains
Apr 30, 2007

safeguard the children

Laserface posted:

Good list! Are you only doing active bands? Because most of the melbourne bands I know are kind of not doing much, but I also kind of stopped going out as much once Clagg stopped playing shows.

If (big if) you give a poo poo about my opinion, I would defs add Religious Observance, Creep Diets and Motherslug to it. They're the bands around that genre that have blown me away lately. Lately being like, the four or five shows I've gotten out to in the last four years hah.

edit: but. not and.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

dase posted:

Good list! Are you only doing active bands? Because most of the melbourne bands I know are kind of not doing much, but I also kind of stopped going out as much once Clagg stopped playing shows.

If (big if) you give a poo poo about my opinion, I would defs add Religious Observance, Creep Diets and Motherslug to it. They're the bands around that genre that have blown me away lately. Lately being like, the four or five shows I've gotten out to in the last four years hah.

edit: but. not and.

I just wrote about bands I've seen that were easy to write about. There's heaps of bands I'm also yet to see!

Come to WoFest in May @ the Bendigo. It's gonna be pretty wild. Most of the bands I listed are on the lineup.

baaderbrains
Apr 30, 2007

safeguard the children

Laserface posted:

I just wrote about bands I've seen that were easy to write about. There's heaps of bands I'm also yet to see!

Come to WoFest in May @ the Bendigo. It's gonna be pretty wild. Most of the bands I listed are on the lineup.

Oh awesome. I'd also recommend from less active bands Whitehorse (full disclosure: I played in the first lineup of this band but they got way better after I left haha) and Peeping Tom, if you haven't checked them out.

WoFest looks cool but I kinda can't really get out to shows unless I've got the excuse of playing these days. Life kinda happened.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Paging lube enthusiast to the thread

God I wish that was me

e: the barrel

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Walking the streets selling my body for aircon

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

NVJ was an apprentice fitter at Ford when they started manufacturing the AU falcon

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

McSpergin posted:

NVJ was an apprentice fitter at Ford when they started manufacturing the AU falcon

we owe this man for helping to produce the single best motor vehicle the world has ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Looking up the right time of year to make my pumpkin flowers gently caress each other like Ken dolls