Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

t-minus 90 minute before i can take the fattest bong rip of all time to last me thru the entire weekend allowing me to safely land into my next week of work rinse repeat

e: pretend im cross posting this to the work crew thread as i am working and i enjoy crews

I'm pregaming your bong rips so I can help you be the highest you can be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I feel like that saclopedia entry is not wrong when it says that byob isn't about being funny, but about having fun

biosterous

three day week-end *clap* *clap* *clapclapclap*

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

biosterous posted:

Woooooooooop I'm already high and made carrot cake

Goons Are Gifts

Can you mail me some of that, I never had carrot cake before but I imagine that to be gloriously amazing

biosterous

https://twitter.com/JanelleCShane/status/1227302963175096320

tag yourself

i'm team sin

gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Can you mail me some of that, I never had carrot cake before but I imagine that to be gloriously amazing

I'll do one better--I'll give you the recipe I used. It's super easy and it's all weights.

https://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/king-arthurs-carrot-cake-recipe

Goons Are Gifts

I mean I can make the cake, but I'm not sure about making the carrots, but I'll be down to try it!!

Do I need an oven for oven though? Because I don't believe in ovens

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sweet Hole

Papa Was A Video Toaster

anl love
wet mine

xcheopis

biosterous posted:

Six, for me.

Bingo Bango

On this day of love, full and happy from a nice dinner my wife and I made, I'm sitting here thinking about the time they sang about weed on the Lawrence Welk Show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8tdmaEhMHE

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

That's a good rear end version of the song

Bingo Bango

I keep listening to it because it's stuck in my head now but I worry i'm only making the problem worse

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A modern spiritual

alnilam

Romantic v day dinner of plain rice in the alnilam household as we all recover from the puke bug. I even got a little exotic and mixed in some butter *kisses fingers* bc I'm a romantic like that

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
I just came back from grocery shopping and I saw something at the store called "hard kombucha" and i'm v. confused because I thought kombucha already had alcohol in it? what is going on here???

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

magic cactus posted:

I just came back from grocery shopping and I saw something at the store called "hard kombucha" and i'm v. confused because I thought kombucha already had alcohol in it? what is going on here???

natty booch has like 3%, 7 if you're trying for that. the regular stuff in the store is de-boozed, and i guess someone needed to specify that the stuff you saw indeed still had something going on

kombucha is suuuper easy to make, if you don't care about it being fizzy it's literally just leaving a thing growing in your tea for a couple weeks

ingredients:
decaf tea
sugar

make the tea. put lots of sugar in. let it cool down and put your lil baby booch in there. wait until it's big and strong, then drink the tea it's been making GBS threads and pissing in. it's better that way. keep making it tea and it will keep making GBS threads and pissing in it for you

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
thanks! i was cracking myself up imagining college students downing hard kombucha on a beach somewhere ala mikes hard lemonade. mystery solved.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

alnilam posted:

*kisses fingers* bc I'm a romantic like that
lol out of context.

Escape From Noise

While Googling Harry Potter stuff recently I realized that Harry's step dad is played by the actor who plays Uncle Monty in Withnail and I.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Bingo Bango posted:

On this day of love, full and happy from a nice dinner my wife and I made, I'm sitting here thinking about the time they sang about weed on the Lawrence Welk Show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8tdmaEhMHE

She has a very nice voice and I imagine she sings in her church choir and reminisces about her youth on the Lawrence welk show singing about marijuana cigarettes or maybe she does something else! I hope they are all happy.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

While Googling Harry Potter stuff recently I realized that Harry's step dad is played by the actor who plays Uncle Monty in Withnail and I.

If you watch enough British TV/movies you start to realize there are actually only 27 British actors and they have all been in every murder mystery and it gets confusing because you know that one murdered someone but you can’t remember if it was in this series or if they are the victim in this series

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

If you watch enough British TV/movies you start to realize there are actually only 27 British actors and they have all been in every murder mystery and it gets confusing because you know that one murdered someone but you can’t remember if it was in this series or if they are the victim in this series

That sounds about right. I watch a lot of British comedy and a lot of the same actors show up in everything. Especially Chris Morris/Armando Iannucci projects

City of Glompton

hey yob

Finger Prince

People need to see this but I can't post a thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NATZy-ZqD7A

Macnult

magic cactus posted:

thanks! i was cracking myself up imagining college students downing hard kombucha on a beach somewhere ala mikes hard lemonade. mystery solved.

summer 2020 is gonna be a great one :cheers:

nice

Finger Prince posted:

People need to see this but I can't post a thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NATZy-ZqD7A

i like how the toothbrushes have googly eyes lol

Macnult

the other night i was walking around the city with some friends and saw a sign that had been eye bombed:

Escape From Noise

I think there are some alcoholic kombuchas approaching like 7%. There was at least one company that was frequently on tap at the bar near where I used to live in Chicago a few years ago. Unity Vibration Kombucha. I'd imagine all you need to do, more or less, is up the sugar content and possibly use a sugar source other than table sugar.

Macnult

I drank one for the first time a couple months ago, I think it was 5%. Just like with regular kombucha I thought it was filling, but still not as sugary tasting as a lot of ciders. It definitely feels like more of a summertime beverage IMO.

Now mead? Mead is year round. However, since it’s still cold out this has been my favorite:

i love me some mead

Escape From Noise

I like mead but sometimes it has this really odd aftertaste. Similar to plain black American canned olive juice? I'd like to make some honey beers, but we'll see. Honey is expensive. I'd also love to make my own but again...honey is expensive.

Macnult

I’ve had that taste you’re describing with raspberry meads before. For me it’s like tasting a mix of that and just straight up wine.

MockingQuantum

im not sure what it says about me that i know this is Breath of Fire 2 from the “SaladBwl”

edit: oh hey theres a straight-up dragon watermarkey thing in the background too, I suppose thats also a giveaway

thank you luvcow for the sig

Goons Are Gifts

Hello gold mango what are your Saturday plans?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Goons Are Great posted:

Hopefully see some friends. One is supposed to bring her babby. I don't really care for babbies, but my mom is a fan and she has yet to meet this one. Her name is Finley and the last call pub is called Finley's. Her mom isn't an alcoholic tho

Escape From Noise

Fit Finley is a pro wrestler

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Goons Are Great posted:

My buddy tricked me into helping him move some stuff out of his studio and then I am escaping to the countryside to see some fambly and some trees

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

honey is expensive.

just like sex. also tho' im pretty sure i know a guy who is a beeman, beerman

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Hopefully see some friends. One is supposed to bring her babby. I don't really care for babbies, but my mom is a fan and she has yet to meet this one. Her name is Finley and the last call pub is called Finley's. Her mom isn't an alcoholic tho

i love babies and children BUT my brother named his dog finn and his son jasper and i haven't made the joke about him using up his human name on a dog then using the dog name on a person yet

honestly i might never he's still a little sore when i do my old timey prospector voice and say "i'm jasper newton lee, and i use my one tooth to open a can of beeaaaaanssss"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

Goons Are Great posted:

-wash dishes
-nap
-eat foods
-video games
-snuggle with spouse
-finish watching twelve monkeys (tv show)
-consider watching twelve monkeys (movie)
-post on byob

gallery of sigs

he/him