Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Elissimpark posted:

What do you have against echidnas?

Preferably nothing, they're very sharp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Peanut Butler posted:

(had to include that ad, thanks quora)

Poop is stored in the ventricles, who knew?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I'm Edmund's amd Dimitri's children

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Ah, the book of Genesis, furry edition.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Beartaco posted:

Ah, the book of Genesis, furry edition.

The book of Sega Genesis

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sega Genesis Evangelion

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
I'm not calling people idiots here, but that's 40 out of 119 years total. Do some research first damnit!

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Pneub posted:

I'm not calling people idiots here, but that's 40 out of 119 years total. Do some research first damnit!

any amount of chosen sobriety should be celebrated, not scoffed at because it took longer to get to

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
It is canon that Knuckles hatched from an egg like a lizard.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Pneub posted:

Didn't Eminem rap about how drugs were bad 40 years ago?

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

Captain Monkey posted:

All Echnidas hatch from eggs

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Captain Monkey posted:

The nature of Knuckles was.... Irrepressible!!!

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Captain Monkey posted:

He hatched from an egg like an Echidna.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm gonna use my nonbinary witch powers to turn terfs into toads.
I thought all witches were non-binary, aren't they based in hex?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Peanut Butler posted:

came across this on a google search so idk if its been posted before but why is it cold inside when it's cold outside?

(had to include that ad, thanks quora)

The question is good and the answers are mostly wrong.

The correct answer is that the exterior walls, the ceiling, and to some extent the floor are cooler and radiate less infrared radiation.

Even if the entire volume of air is completely at the same temperature, the walls aren’t.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

TheMostFrench posted:

This made me curious so I asked jeevoogle. A healthy long living person can't work 1 million hours even if they worked non stop for their entire life.
Excludes leap years if you're a pedant.

To earn 1 billion dollars in 100 years, you would have to earn over $1000 an hour, every hour.

A person could win the lottery to the tune of five million dollars every day from birth, and they might catch up to Jeff Bezos in their dotage.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

The libertarians want to use biological warfare to preserve resources, but it's not about culling the overall population? Wait no, population reduction would help in combating climate change. Nevermind.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Echidna and Typhon? Please let this mean the Sonic the Hedgehog/Prey crossover is happening.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

there wolf posted:

When babies smile it's a sign of gas. Ken must be some kind of serial crop dusting victim.

It's too early and I can't tell if this is :thejoke: but Ken M is a serial troll who has even posted troll horror short stories over on NoSleep

It's probably not the same guy everywhere

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

poly and open-minded posted:

any amount of chosen sobriety should be celebrated, not scoffed at because it took longer to get to

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Memento posted:

The nature of Knuckles was.... Irrepressible!!!

Ah, the punkiest echidna to ever pop.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

SERIOUS EXCELLENT ADVICE by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases. Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat is moist, never DRY. Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least. WHY? Even if the virus gets into your mouth...drinking water or other liquids will WASH them down through your oesophagus and into the stomach. Once there in tummy...your stomach ACID will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly...the virus can enter your windpipes and into the LUNGS. That's very dangerous. Pl remind everyone about this !

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Knormal posted:

I thought all witches were non-binary, aren't they based in hex?

I'd like to have left this unacknowledged because it's definitely not original, but it is well-applied.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Their actions are non‐binary—they decimated my herd of cattle!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

The Saddest Rhino posted:

SERIOUS EXCELLENT ADVICE by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases. Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat is moist, never DRY. Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least. WHY? Even if the virus gets into your mouth...drinking water or other liquids will WASH them down through your oesophagus and into the stomach. Once there in tummy...your stomach ACID will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly...the virus can enter your windpipes and into the LUNGS. That's very dangerous. Pl remind everyone about this !

I hate everything about this.

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

there wolf posted:

The libertarians want to use biological warfare to preserve resources, but it's not about culling the overall population? Wait no, population reduction would help in combating climate change. Nevermind.

This was literally a Tom Clancy book. The whole plot of Rainbow Six ultimately revolved around biological warfare by private citizens. It didn't work for them either.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

D34THROW posted:

This was literally a Tom Clancy book. The whole plot of Rainbow Six ultimately revolved around biological warfare by private citizens. It didn't work for them either.

Yeah well they hired the wrong KGB guy

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/robinhanson/status/1228522656368144384?s=20

:qq:

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
"All I'm talking about is deliberately infecting people with Coronavirus. If you can't disagree rationally, sounds like you have some growing up to do."

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Platystemon posted:

A person could win the lottery to the tune of five million dollars every day from birth, and they might catch up to Jeff Bezos in their dotage.

If Jeff Bezos was the first human being, popping into existence in Olduvai gorge 50,000 years ago with all of the money he has right now, he could spend $220,000 a month every month until the present day and he would still be a billionaire at the end.

An Amazon warehouse worker would have to work more than 6 million years in order to amass bezos' fortune.

These people are ghoulishly evil. They are demons of greed and gluttony living among us. Vote Bernie

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

TinTower posted:

Val Venis is still bitter he had to job to Chyna, twenty years on.

Didn't a cis woman win the Impact heavyweight championship a few weeks ago? Also I love how he sees this as unfair to woman who've worked hard to get into wrestling but had no problem when WWE was making every untrained bikini model they could find women's champ for years.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I don't think Robin understands how viruses work. They aren't aiming for a quota.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

we must appease the virus gods

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

JT Smiley posted:

Didn't a cis woman win the Impact heavyweight championship a few weeks ago? Also I love how he sees this as unfair to woman who've worked hard to get into wrestling but had no problem when WWE was making every untrained bikini model they could find women's Divas champ for years.

theeeeere we go. God that was always cringy, I'm glad they're at least attempting to not be hilariously patronizing now

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

RoboRodent posted:

I don't think Robin understands how viruses work. They aren't aiming for a quota.

No, see, it's like fuel reduction burns. If you kill a bunch of people with the coronavirus NOW, then the coronavorus won't have anything left to travel through when it finally gets to them.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
To be fair, it worked for the Black Plague. Eventually it ran out of Europe to kill! :v:

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

TheKennedys posted:

theeeeere we go. God that was always cringy, I'm glad they're at least attempting to not be hilariously patronizing now

What? You had a problem with grown women fighting over a giant butterfly belt designed by Lisa Frank?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Just have the men fight for a similarly infantile belt, like one in the shape of a football or a pair of tits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

BioEnchanted posted:

Just have the men fight for a similarly infantile belt, like one in the shape of a football or a pair of tits.

If you squint it looks a bit like a pair of low-hanging, pointy tits...?