Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/TheBethPhoenix/status/1227421519019696128

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

That's unfair.

Some of them are very excited to abolish the age of consent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZITP93pqtdQ

My absolute favourite video of all time

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Lol @ TJP's comment, what a maroon

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yukaichiban posted:

Maria Manic says she's homeless but money isn't a problem but a lawyer is 3000 and she's not sure she can drop 3000 and is looking for someone to rent her a room. Um... wut. I call bullshit.

Oh, kept listening "I'd like to have some money".

Now she is crying about wanting to box for money and not caring if it's the top fighter right now as long as there is money to get him out.

This is 2020 Chyna.

"I have money I make a salary, I have money to support myself but not to get him out"

This being Teddy's only "social media" is quite something. This might be worse then drunk tweet and deletes.

"DON'T GET ME WRONG TED IS A MASTERMINNNDDD GENIUSSS, IF TED WANTED TO HAVE COMPLETE MIND CONTROL OVER SOMEONE HE EASILY COULD, IVE WATCHED HIM DO IT, HE DOES IT AS A JOKE JUST TO SHOW PEOPLE HE CAN DO IT". - y'know that mental abuse for fun typa life.

Maria, the dick can't be that good, what the gently caress. As much as I wanna believe that Ted's just this wild and free dude, there's a whole trail of bullshit that indicates his kinda fun can get real dark real quick.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
https://twitter.com/Madusa_rocks/status/1228738366667153410

Chuck another wrestler on the cancelled pile

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

without rewatching i can tell you 💯 the toaster guy has really strong feelings about age of consent laws

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Brutal

https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1228738456811180036?s=19

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

gently caress haha

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol goddamn Nyla is on fire

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hollering

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Hahahaha

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Nyla loving owns

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I was coming here to post that, it's amazing!

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Anytime someone says they're a Libertarian I think of this entire convention. An overweight guy stripping down to a thong for about 3 minutes, a guy being ignored after asking the party leaders to denounce said stripping candidate, and a request to make Dobby the mascot of the party. What a world.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Nyla's becoming one of my favorite poo poo-posters on twitter. In the Fite.tv feed she comes back stage and just yelled ARE YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US, KENNY

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Is the use of the 360 achievement popup meant to be ironic about relevancy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Is that post meant to be ironic

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Nyla owns

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/1228816496933007360?s=20

Kojima wants you to send him pictures of food.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Is this the same debate where someone was booed for suggesting children shouldn't be allowed to take heroin?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

loving jesus lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

Nyla's becoming one of my favorite poo poo-posters on twitter. In the Fite.tv feed she comes back stage and just yelled ARE YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US, KENNY

That was pretty cringe, ngl

Her match was loving amazing tho, absolutely a MOTYC

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

That was pretty cringe, ngl

Her match was loving amazing tho, absolutely a MOTYC
She’s a huge dork that has the size of a Kong and it’s really endearing

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I thought it was funny. It's what I'd say to a co-worker if I thought working competitively wasn't a scam.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I feel like Nyla has a bubbly enough personality that she can get away with things that would normally be kind of cringey. She seems good natured and sweet irl.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

She doesn't take herself seriously which helps a lot.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

She doesn't take herself seriously which helps a lot.

Yeah I know people were whatever on her when she did guest commentary on Dark but it really endeared her to me. She had this dorky sense of humor without her being annoying. You can tell she’s just having a good time.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

At some point she's going to have a face run and it will also own

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I liked when Nyla was fighting with Shanna backstage and grabbed a "fan code of conduct" sign and said "there's nothing that says I can't do this!" before throwing it at her.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I think Riho should still be champion but I will bend the knee to Nyla, the first openly shitposter champion.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
Still patiently awaiting my Shida/Shanna title program :colbert:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I think using an ancient meme is a good way to mock your dorky coworker. I can imagine a cool person saying that to me and my feelings being hurt by it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/wweonfox/status/1228524397163499520

:negative:

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Holy poo poo :lol:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Nyla is the answer to the question "what if Becky Lynch was good"

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1229009787678941184

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The covfefe joke was dire so I'm glad she did better on her second attempt.

Nyla Rose Gold is a solid username too.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

jesus WEP posted:

without rewatching i can tell you 💯 the toaster guy has really strong feelings about age of consent laws
I mean, he's a libertarian.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Nyla is the answer to the question "what if Becky Lynch was good wasn't ruined by WWE like everybody else who works there"
I can't fathom blaming the talent in this day and age.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I can't fathom blaming the talent in this day and age.

Unless WWE HR's official process is holding a gun to their head when it's time to re-up, you can absolutely blame the talent in a lot of cases.

Edit: I mean poo poo I'd sit in catering every week too for 6 figures but I'd also know I had to accept that people were going to say I was bad for not actually working somewhere I could use my talents better instead of taking the easy ride option.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Feb 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah but he's talking about Becky, for women WWE actually is the best option in NA.