Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

al-azad posted:

Premium 21+ seats too. I’m not watching Sonic with screaming kids around me.

i saw a kid carrying a sonic plush try to run fast out of the theater just like his hero and it owned tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ6An8NLjJE

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLURcAsCA_o

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

al-azad posted:

Okay Sonic was actually decent and they tossed in a ton of sequel bait without being boring or overwhelming. It’s weird I live in a time where there’s good Sonic stuff and none of it is made internally by Sega.

Well good news, Sonic is on course to make a fuckload of money this weekend so we'll probably get a sequel.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

owns

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I bought Iceborne last night, but didn’t get a chance to play it yet. Haven’t touched MHW since beating it about a month after it came out. I hear there’s new combos or moves for all the weapons? Unironically excited to relearn all 14 weapons

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

PunkBoy posted:

Yeah, I looked up the OST on YouTube and I really liked what I heard. Shame about the rest of the game.

EDIT: That got me in the mood to find the Neotokyo OST again. That was also a great cyberpunk soundtrack.

The Neotokyo OST is even on Spotify and it makes great night drive music

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

LawfulWaffle posted:

I bought Iceborne last night, but didn’t get a chance to play it yet. Haven’t touched MHW since beating it about a month after it came out. I hear there’s new combos or moves for all the weapons? Unironically excited to relearn all 14 weapons

The new moves per weapons aren't staggeringly complicated or anything but massively welcome, the reverse axe swing, amped axe mode, slinger shot dodge and the ability to clutch claw straight into a Zero Sum are excellent additions to the Switch Axe, The Coolest And Most Fun Weapon In The Game

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Songbearer posted:

The new moves per weapons aren't staggeringly complicated or anything but massively welcome, the reverse axe swing, amped axe mode, slinger shot dodge and the ability to clutch claw straight into a Zero Sum are excellent additions to the Switch Axe, The Coolest And Most Fun Weapon In The Game

there are in fact other weapons in the game

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

All the weapons got cool stuff in Iceborne but some got more more significant improvements than other ones

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Do you need to buy Iceborne to see the new moves or are they just in the base game now?

al-azad
May 28, 2009

I was actually the guy turned away at the evening showing for wearing a Sonic weed shirt.

Propaganda Hour posted:

Well good news, Sonic is on course to make a fuckload of money this weekend so we'll probably get a sequel.

I’m legit happy because between the comics, Boom tv show, Sonic inspired platformers, various team ups cameos and mashups, Mania, and the movie everyone but Sonic Team gets Sonic.

It also means Sonic has surpassed Mario in one thing. Sega does what nintendont

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Kerrzhe posted:

there are in fact other weapons in the game

I don't understand, I thought you were my friend, friends don't lie

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Do you need to buy Iceborne to see the new moves or are they just in the base game now?

You need iceborne to use the clutch claw and the new moves

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

al-azad posted:

I was actually the guy turned away at the evening showing for wearing a Sonic weed shirt.

I’m legit happy because between the comics, Boom tv show, Sonic inspired platformers, various team ups cameos and mashups, Mania, and the movie everyone but Sonic Team gets Sonic.

It also means Sonic has surpassed Mario in one thing. Sega does what nintendont

don't worry, there's a mario movie in the works from the studio that brought you secret life of pets and the minions movie

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

it's a shame the game kind of sucks

The versus mode was fun though from what I played

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

al-azad posted:

It also means Sonic has surpassed Mario in one thing.

Oh honey, no.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

mania is the best 2d platformer sorry and also dkc is better than 2d marios

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Spring Break My Heart posted:

I loved Pillars of Eternity

Hello,

Hell, half an hour to make an Icewind Dale party is the bare minimum. Usually takes me about an hour.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

dreams is really loving cool

there are still a lot of obvious knockoffs (i mentioned the full-fledged Forager knockoff the other night) but also there are games that fill underserved niches (several marble blast styled games, for example)

and i like that none of them are super long because i don't have 10 hours a day to give to video games like when i was a teen, so people's games mostly being 10-30 minutes each is perfect for me

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
If you don't write bios for each IWD character then you're a beta gamer

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

My gamer brain disease makes it so that my characters’ weapon selection and armour loadout has to exactly match their portrait, it’s pretty limiting but it’s how it has to be.

You’re probably thinking, “Wow what a cool Mage”, sorry but Mages can’t use bows so she can’t be a Mage, also she’s clearly human but humans can’t multi class Mage with a class that uses bows, so, sorry but we can’t use this portrait

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

It was all worth it. Sonic movie paying dividends.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Songbearer posted:

If you don't write bios for each IWD character then you're a beta gamer

:hmmyes:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Lmao even one of the Epic Games guys says loot boxes are harmful

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

precision posted:

Fortnite doesn't have them but the 'no skin' mentality they helped foster is almost as bad, since not everyone has a gambling tendency, but everyone deals with peer pressure.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

precision posted:

only said that after changing their own to be not as random to try and duck eu regs

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

There will be at least one child born at the end of the year who was conceived after a Valentine's date to the Sonic movie

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Stux posted:

only said that after changing their own to be not as random to try and duck eu regs

Yeah I know, it's hi-larious

But it's not really funny that kids get mocked for not having skins

How much do Fortnite skins cost anyway

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

precision posted:

Yeah I know, it's hi-larious

But it's not really funny that kids get mocked for not having skins

How much do Fortnite skins cost anyway
Cool Skins are like $20, and if you bought the battle pass and didn't actually want to play the game you could spend like $100+ to just buy your way through it outright

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
$20 jesus christ

Apex skins are $18 but you get so many just by playing that it's very unnecessary to buy em

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

currently in the fortnite store, you can spend $20 to just get mercy I guess?? or for TWO harley quinns with her signature baseball bat and mallet, or $15 for a weird candy man

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
There was a lot of groans in the theater when Sonic flossed, and so in natural Sonic style he did it a second time later in the movie. Thank you Sonic the Hedgehog

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Hey, someone name a video game, if it’s on pc or switch I’ll buy it and play it

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Jay Rust posted:

wolcen, online is broken but it's not like offline isn't exactly the same but just solo

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Jay Rust posted:

Ultra Fight Da Kyanta 2

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Distance

It's loving great, esp if you are "under the influence"

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Jay Rust posted:

Night in the Woods

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Macaluso posted:

Night in the Woods

Thank you for reminding me I need to play that again, I never did play the Weird Autumn update!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

Sonic Adventure 2