Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which happens first?
This poll is closed.
Luffy becomes the Pirate King 9 8.26%
Asta becomes the Wizard King 5 4.59%
Deku becomes the Symbol Of Peace 10 9.17%
Shippuden stops airing 8 7.34%
We all die 77 70.64%
Total: 109 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I. M. Gei posted:

I must’ve missed it. What was the explanation?

Giorno turned a snake into a brick to find Illuso after he left the mirror world. Since it was born in the same environment as Purple Haze's poison, it was immune to it. After Illuso died, Giorno then turned the snake's blood into an antiserum by ??????????????? and bam, he's cured!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I feel like Giorno should have been dead long before he got around to turning bricksnake into a cure. The other guy's hand melted off in less than a minute after he got infected and Giorno was infected longer than him.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

So i spent much of today getting an old friend of mine into DnD. Then spent most of Toonami finding out the solution to my brother and i's game of Baulders Gate 2 that refused to connect in multiplayer was to just buy the drat IOS version and play that instead. Because apparently there is some kind of issue between Windows 7 and 10 to where we just can't connect to each other anymore. Even through a direct drat connection :psyduck:

My day today has been more interesting than whatever is going on in Naruto.

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Feb 9, 2020

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Omar souleyman knows how to get down

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Rhonne posted:

I feel like Giorno should have been dead long before he got around to turning bricksnake into a cure. The other guy's hand melted off in less than a minute after he got infected and Giorno was infected longer than him.

Ah but you forget, he's a protagonist. Jojo protagonists can lose approximately a gallon of blood and be fine so what's a little poison, right?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Arist posted:

Okay:

Man in the Mirror can drag whatever Illuso wants into the mirror world, and he mainly uses it to drag in people minus their Stands. He used it to trap Fugo in the mirror world last episode. Abbacchio ran to get the key they're looking for, and tricked Illuso into dragging in his Stand instead of himself, allowing him to attack Illuso. Illuso then dragged in half of Abbacchio's real body with a different mirror, so Abbacchio is half real boy and half Stand right now. Then, Abbacchio cut off his hand and used his Stand's rewind ability to send it back to where Giorno was standing. Then, Giorno infected himself with Purple Haze's virus and tricked Illuso into bringing it into the mirror world.

Any questions?

Yeah, why is Illuso so bad at killing people with such an overpowered ability?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Rhonne posted:

Yeah this is what I was confused by.

I knew about the Bricksnake cure. My question was why wasn’t Giorno a dead pile of liquified flesh BEFORE that?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

He's alive because shut up

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Arist posted:

He's alive because shut up

rude

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

just a reminder that we're gonna be starting goonami early tomorrow at 9 instead of 10 to finish off bunny girl senpai

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Is this weeks JoJo the recap episode?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

According to Adult Swim's schedule, the next episode to air is 14. So they're not dubbing the recap, thankfully.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

The three recaps are unneeded and unwanted. :argh:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm working late, just skip Luluco this week.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'm here

https://cytu.be/r/goonami

One last reminder that we're starting Rascal at 9 to make room for the movie after episode 13

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

My Hero Academia - Overhaul enters Phase 2 of this JRPG Final Boss Fight, otherwise known as the part where he starts growing extra limbs and appendages, which comes before the phase where he's just a tumescant mass of Cronenbergian flesh. This results in Nighteye eating poo poo and it looks like we really should have gone in like the US Marhsals and just shot everyone wearing a plague mask.

Dr. Stone - Despite looking like Magma was looking for any possible opportunity to kill Senku, the Great Cave Offensive goes relatively well and we find what we need. Also, Senku gets a telescope for his birthday.

Demon Slayer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nPAkYDJlg4&t=12s

Food Wars - Mimasaka plays Takumi like a damned fiddle and takes his mezzaluna as a trophy, then challenges Soma to MORTAL KOMBAAAAT where if Soma loses, he's exiled to the loving Shadow Realm

Black Clover Episode 104: The Shores of Skullcrusher Mountain - Ragnar plots the imminent downfall of House Strusselmeyer while hosting Napoleon Babbin-Tolouse.

Jojo Pt. 5 -

Abbacchio posted:

GIORNO YOUR POWER IS SO loving STUPID

I loving HATE YOU SO MUCH STOP USING IT

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Argus Zant posted:

PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

SAO: The villain of this arc is a sociopath who killed a childhood friend when he was a kid in an attempt to find the human soul, and since this game has souls be a real quantifiable thing, he totally gets his rocks off sucking one down like he's a drat ghostbuster after he kills a would-be assassin.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
The rare time I wish it WAS a filler episode.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

This guy's mask makes be seriously worried about the shape of his head.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

TwoPair posted:

SAO: The villain of this arc is a sociopath who killed a childhood friend when he was a kid in an attempt to find the human soul, and since this game has souls be a real quantifiable thing, he totally gets his rocks off sucking one down like he's a drat ghostbuster soul eater after he kills a would-be assassin.

fixed

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Hey Arist, thanks for showing Bunny Girl Senpai. I really appreciate you guys showing the kind of shows that usually don't air on Toonami.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Amajiki gets a solo fight. Mirio gets a solo fight.

Nejire gets to eat poo poo. :v:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
wait what?

e: oh poo poo never mind, I figured it out

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

dungeon cousin posted:

Hey Arist, thanks for showing Bunny Girl Senpai. I really appreciate you guys showing the kind of shows that usually don't air on Toonami.

no problem

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Amajiki gets a solo fight. Mirio gets a solo fight.

Nejire gets to eat poo poo. :v:

I mean, they still beat the guy.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'm still super pissed they wasted the Deku's blood plot point on this

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The League of Villains weren't done rusing just yet.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Oh she's wearing a morph suit thank god.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

What is wrong with Toga’s skin?

^^^ oh ok

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

You're just a clone, no one cares if you die!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I. M. Gei posted:

What is wrong with Toga’s skin?

She's supposed to be naked, but they censored it by making her grey.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Eri's Quirk: Back To Zero

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

"My foolish daughter abandoned her own child."

"So you're saying I should cut her up and turn her into bullets?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I know it was a few minutes ago but it's super loving weird that we're just now getting Nejire's Quirk introduction

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
There goes Overhaul's second form.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Whoa, commercial break already?

That was a really weird spot to cut to break.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Arist posted:

I know it was a few minutes ago but it's super loving weird that we're just now getting Nejire's Quirk introduction

At least it's not as late as Sato and Koda's Quirk introductions.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I still haven’t seen the new Star Wars.

I think next week might be my last chance to see it in theaters.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Rhonne posted:

She's supposed to be naked, but they censored it by making her grey.

I guess all her transformed fake clothes are supposed to be goop too so naked makes sense but this is one of the times I'm grateful for censorship because ew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

My heart will go onnnnn