Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

on the other hand, they were probated by vilerat for posting "amerikkka"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the slate guy doesn't even try to debunk the pete as cia asset thing, which is a novel approach to take in your attempt to debunk the pete as cia asset thing. instead he implies he'll call amber's manager's at the colombia journal. what a paedophile.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

The other day I relistened to the Chapo episode on Oliver Stone's JFK

Then that same evening Last Podcast on the Left started their series on the JFK assassination

I think I might have magical podcast powers, guys. The best magical powers to have.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

gh0stpinballa posted:

the slate guy doesn't even try to debunk the pete as cia asset thing, which is a novel approach to take in your attempt to debunk the pete as cia asset thing. instead he implies he'll call amber's manager's at the colombia journal. what a paedophile.

I mean slate is the website of everyone who always seeks to fire the server who forgot their sparkling water.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

cool dance moves posted:

The other day I relistened to the Chapo episode on Oliver Stone's JFK

Then that same evening Last Podcast on the Left started their series on the JFK assassination

I think I might have magical podcast powers, guys. The best magical powers to have.

Speaking of Last Podcast on the Left, I was trying to distract myself from politics at work so I downloaded their series on Skinwalker Ranch, and guess who showed up at the end to put a barbed wire fence around the place. Harry loving Reid, aka the guy who fixed the election for Hillary in nevada in 2016 and might try and gently caress with the election this time around.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Shipon posted:

in 10 years chapo's going to be like the daily show and some VR chatroom will have dirtbag posadists talking about how the nukes need to drop now

don't tell anyone, it's basically the daily show right now

people are currently complaining that they are not going to get any of that wry menaker snark on the events of the day because they're earnestly campaigning for things

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

AnEdgelord posted:

Speaking of Last Podcast on the Left, I was trying to distract myself from politics at work so I downloaded their series on Skinwalker Ranch, and guess who showed up at the end to put a barbed wire fence around the place. Harry loving Reid, aka the guy who fixed the election for Hillary in nevada in 2016 and might try and gently caress with the election this time around.

and involving the paranormal research group founded by the lead singer of blink 182 iirc

things like this are why arzying over Nevada in particular feels silly, nevada is schroedingers state, everything is in all states of happening there and none of it makes sense

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

don't tell anyone, it's basically the daily show right now

people are currently complaining that they are not going to get any of that wry menaker snark on the events of the day because they're earnestly campaigning for things

idk if John Stewart ever worked as hard as Virgil for our democracy.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
A Sanders presidency will be the greatest generator of succ content the world has ever known, and we will grow fat

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

lancemantis posted:

So babyfinland took the communist caliphate thing literally

he's not the only one, i remember one of his wddp friends converted to islam and moved to palestine to be a housewife

also he wrote a lot of "joking" posts about al-qaeda and commiting terrorist acts so hey lets all be thankful he isn't a member of daesh

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

fun fact: rhizzone was founded by "leftists" who were mad at all the sjws on wddp not letting them post ironically about how cool fascism is

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

AnEdgelord posted:

All these people talking about the Black vote and the Latino vote, but who will win the Giant Spectral Wolf That Smells Like Death vote????

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Bro Dad posted:

also he wrote a lot of "joking" posts about al-qaeda and commiting terrorist acts so hey lets all be thankful he isn't a member of daesh
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1068384676962807808

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Phone posted:

lmao mark ames and john dolan getting "press f to pay respects" explained to them

THS
Sep 15, 2017

the last time i talked to him personally it was when AIM still existed and his private views are even worse believe me

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Bro Dad posted:

he's not the only one, i remember one of his wddp friends converted to islam and moved to palestine to be a housewife

dont ask him about shia islam lol

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
good to know that you can derail him completely by just bringing up Ali as the true successor to Muhammad

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bro Dad posted:

what's with wddp anyway

i can log into my account but can't see any forums

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Trabisnikof posted:

idk if John Stewart ever worked as hard as Virgil for our democracy.

yeah for loving real that was a real dumb and wrong post. the most Stewart ever did was that horrifically embarrassing “rally to restore sanity” nonsense. they never got out and campaigned, canvas, held rallies for leftist candidates. they didn’t do poo poo other than make funny faces at Fox News and GOP poo poo. and whenever there was an even modicum of effort like OWS they just spent the entire time mocking it.

there is nothing even remotely comparable between the two

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
John Stewart did a lot of stuff for the 9/11 victims but thats about it

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

AnEdgelord posted:

*extremely Ward Churchill voice* well,

THS
Sep 15, 2017

AnEdgelord posted:

idk i don't feel like he really advocated against the iraq war hard enough for this to be true

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

trillbillies did an ep with sturgill simpson

https://soundcloud.com/user-9728486...turgill-simpson

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

*extremely Ward Churchill voice* well,

lmao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Bro Dad posted:

fun fact: rhizzone was founded by "leftists" who were mad at all the sjws on wddp not letting them post ironically about how cool fascism is

ehh a lot of people also got run off of the other offsites (postgarden? Postplace?) by slashie's struggle sessions and ended up in rhizzone as well. all the offsites ended up a huge mess.

dead ken and impper both sucked and were rhizzone people.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

THS posted:

dont ask him about shia islam lol

Well now I have to ask. Seriously tell me!

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

ehh a lot of people also got run off of the other offsites (postgarden? Postplace?) by slashie's struggle sessions and ended up in rhizzone as well. all the offsites ended up a huge mess.

well i dont have to care about any of that because i got an exclusive invite to Bread and Roses, the hot new forum of the BB Code left

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

THS posted:

well i dont have to care about any of that because i got an exclusive invite to Bread and Roses, the hot new forum of the BB Code left

lol

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Beard Dandruff posted:

Well now I have to ask. Seriously tell me!

i mean really to his credit he's completely serious about the islam stuff, and very genuine about how he thinks shia islam is heretical. it's just bog standard sunni opposition to what they view as incorrect theology and historical interpretation

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

i say swears online posted:

what's with wddp anyway

i can log into my account but can't see any forums

and what's the deal with airline peanuts?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

THS posted:

if the mods close in on me i might consider it but feels like it has witness protection program vibes atm

THS
Sep 15, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

if the mods close in on me i might consider it but feels like it has witness protection program vibes atm

i simultaneously think benghazi 2 was a menace and that it was wrong to ban them. it's okay to let insane people post

the hard truth is that nothing can really replace these forums due to historical inertia. there is no alternative

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Bro Dad posted:

well the rhizzone is better than cspam, so...

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

free tb

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bro Dad posted:

i asked them about the fascists from back then and the explanation i got is that the original idea was to emulate LF where schizophrenic crazies were tolerated with the idea of posting / yelling at them until they broke under pressure of the immortal science, but there were never enough posters to replicate that, and also the admin / mod who was running things hosed off which led to fascists multipying and trying to harass / doxx the women (unsurprising)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i left postgarden because of a slashie struggle session in early 2012, cool

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

the only moral offsite is my offsite

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

i say swears online posted:

i left postgarden because of a slashie struggle session in early 2012, cool

:justpost:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

no thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

exmarx posted:

no thanks

all of CSPAM's prolific broken brains self-exiled to bread & roses, we need to bring back the greatest hits