Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
The only good SA offsite is Twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

slashie/tb sucked

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

slashie/tb sucked

your insult is inherently misogynist and she'll be taking her apology immediately or prepare for the banhammer you sick nazi gently caress

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

slashie/tb sucked

the weirder thing was how they were able to generate a little cult of personality

of which one of the members is a mod lol

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

AnEdgelord posted:

The only good SA offsite is Twitter

Twitter is terrible, too, probably one of the worst.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
i think i had a small aneurism when the tb crew accused me of doxxing her for confirming she was, in fact, a slashie rereg. incredible posting power.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the weirder thing was how they were able to generate a little cult of personality

of which one of the members is a mod lol
horny is extremely powerful

almost as incredible as the raw unadultered posting power

exmarx posted:

i think i had a small aneurism when the tb crew accused me of doxxing her for confirming she was, in fact, a slashie rereg. incredible posting power.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Autism Sneaks posted:

all of CSPAM's prolific broken brains self-exiled to bread & roses, we need to bring back the greatest hits

rude, i go both ways

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

slashie/tb sucked

free dickeye

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
lol wouldn't the only way for a non-mod to deduce a rereg would be if the rereg posted the same way and/or identifying information. like even an IP which idk if mods/admins can even see be easily spoofed

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Autism Sneaks posted:

lol wouldn't the only way for a non-mod to deduce a rereg would be if the rereg posted the same way and/or identifying information. like even an IP which idk if mods/admins can even see be easily spoofed

Dickeye is such an obnoxious poster it would become immediately clear it was her if she reregd

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Autism Sneaks posted:

open your third eye and see the aurora of the posts match duh

jesus this is basic poo poo, you really should double up your opsec

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Autism Sneaks posted:

both slashie and tb had nearly identical posting about their specific hollywood job

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

lets see if b2 has reregged....

judge dredd is almost as good a comic as doonesbury but its lacking in subtly

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
i thought she was slowly getting better, she had a lot of problems so i never judged her too harshly

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Trabisnikof posted:

lets see if b2 has reregged....

judge dredd is almost as good a comic as doonesbury but its lacking in subtly

there is no queer subtext in x-men comics. anyone care to prove me wrong??

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

Victory Position posted:

free BENGHAZI 2

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why does everyone ITT call Jon Stewart "John"? Is that an obscure way of insulting him that I don't know about like when Trump calls him Liebowitz

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Autism Sneaks posted:

all of CSPAM's prolific broken brains self-exiled to bread & roses, we need to bring back the greatest hits

lol at the total and disastrous rout

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
It really did improve the quality here. Posting on BnR doesn't mean you're bad, but posting ONLY on BnR does definitely mean you're bad

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

The Ultimate Doge posted:

Why does everyone ITT call Jon Stewart "John"? Is that an obscure way of insulting him that I don't know about like when Trump calls him Liebowitz

ed: gently caress it, never mind

Kazzah has issued a correction as of 08:53 on Feb 17, 2020

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
is bnr better or worse than the rhizzone

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

The Ultimate Doge posted:

Mixing him up with the Green Lantern?

The funny thing is that with Jon Stewart's cameo in BvS, it can only be assumed that John and Jon Stewart are both canon. Also, J'onn.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
c-spam hasn't dipped in users browsing, and hope fully the broons are less angry now... all in all a good result, methinks

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

I listened to trueanon for the first time and if Liz and Amber joined forces in a podcast there would unprecedented levels of liberal gnashing of teeth, making Red Scare look like a mild social democratic appetizer against unstoppable communism

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

dead gay comedy forums posted:

I listened to trueanon for the first time and if Liz and Amber joined forces in a podcast there would unprecedented levels of liberal gnashing of teeth, making Red Scare look like a mild social democratic appetizer against unstoppable communism

Red Scare but actually good? drat that would be dope

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Seems like the idpol liberals get really, really, incredibly mad when women say leftist things and can't be bullied and harassed into silence.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Idpol ends where minorities begin ime

E: also I want an Amber to just join trueanon instead, make it the femdom leftist podcast.

Also trueanon should guest on well there's your problem increase the clueless nonengineer ratio to ever higher peaks

T-man has issued a correction as of 11:42 on Feb 17, 2020

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Seems like the idpol liberals get really, really, incredibly mad when women say leftist things and can't be bullied and harassed into silence.

amber saying the chapos get loads of emails shrieking "have more women. but not that one." summed up why she is lowkey my fave. i bet the people sending those emails are anarchists, and since all anarchists are libs, no wonder they hate the modern soviet woman.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i googled bread and roses and there was just a load of results for cooking sites

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I think I found it eventually, it's "breadnroses.club". Couldn't be bothered making an account to actually go in there though.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Amber is also like, someone who admittedly helps at least two of the chapos (and possibly Nick?) keep their poo poo together so I'm fine with her occasionally loving up on pieces like "1950's housewives were actually under UBI".

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Please don't spread around the secret offsite that was created because trans posters were getting doxxed by nazis

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
lol @ "secret offsite". Even I knew about this new offsite, and I don't follow forums drama.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
hello bread and roses. may i trouble you for an account? my name is post-structuralist... taco bell... yes that's my name

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

is this offsite different to the one made by action bronson avatar guy

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Follow up, will this offsite fracture over some petty drama in a couple months?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
People say the don't like drama and games, but they actually LOVE it IMO

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

gh0stpinballa posted:

amber saying the chapos get loads of emails shrieking "have more women. but not that one." summed up why she is lowkey my fave. i bet the people sending those emails are anarchists, and since all anarchists are libs, no wonder they hate the modern soviet woman.

It is this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I don't blame members of minority groups for being paranoid given *gestures to entirely of human society* but I feel making a big deal of it on site as a non visible minority is just making a gigantic rear end of yourself

Just be cool and don't be a bigot and they might come back and you may influence other people to not be bigots