Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MizPiz posted:

Follow up, will this offsite fracture over some petty drama in a couple months?

I told them when they left that they need morons, lunkheads, dipshits, nerds, ect. constantly filtered into the forum for everybody to own, or they will all get mad after they know too much about each other. Don't know how you get new losers to humiliate for group cohesion when it's a private forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

People say the don't like drama and games, but they actually LOVE it IMO

I definitely do

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
this thread isn’t usually good but it’s even worse when it’s talking about forum drama

cease and desist

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What if we talk about podcasts that are specifically the result of previous forums drama schisms

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

What if we talk about podcasts that are specifically the result of previous forums drama schisms

this is what hell looks like

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is all podcasts that aren't about movies or wrestling

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
https://mobile.twitter.com/WillHarahan/status/1229220164102696960

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Three pages of posting about posting, with a dash of trying to make me care about Red Scare? Sad!

Xaris posted:

yeah for loving real that was a real dumb and wrong post. the most Stewart ever did was that horrifically embarrassing “rally to restore sanity” nonsense.
In which he ranted about "dangerous Marxists subverting our Constitution"

Halloween Jack has issued a correction as of 18:10 on Feb 17, 2020

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

Three pages of posting about posting, with a dash of trying to make me care about Red Scare? Sad!

hey wait a second I proposed an hypothetical True Red Scare, if you will

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Halloween Jack posted:

In which he ranted about "dangerous Marxists subverting our Constitution"

lmfao i think i missed that. tbf i stopped watching tds in like early 2010 before that poo poo went full bore. then again the whole 2008-2016 period of my life is one giant gaping blackhole of stasis nothingness in my brain

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MizPiz posted:

NGL, I'm really not that into campaign-mode Chapo. I'm not going to hate on them for earnestly supporting a candidate they believe in (especially since I'm on the same page), but it's just not as entertaining.

Let this be a lesson, you get what you want when you bitch and moan.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

annibale from war nerd was talking gladio on the TL the other day, one of his replies mentioned a book called 20 days of turin. i figured what the hell, bought it on kindle. absolutely amazing horror/occult history type book, highly recommend for its eerie anticipation of epstein brain vibes. about a third of the way in. a bit kafka, a bit marquez, creepy af.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

T-man posted:

Idpol ends where minorities begin ime

E: also I want an Amber to just join trueanon instead, make it the femdom leftist podcast.

Also trueanon should guest on well there's your problem increase the clueless nonengineer ratio to ever higher peaks

TrueAnon/WTYP 9/11 Crossovercast

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1229462286915588096?s=19

he needs to go on trueanon for a snowden ep that would own

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

slashie/tb sucked

Every time I posted even adjacent to her I ended up with a red text telling me to kill myself lol

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I’m a forums novice, slashie is the progenitor of “tumblr” styled online political culture right?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Dr. Killjoy posted:

I’m a forums novice, slashie is the progenitor of “tumblr” styled online political culture right?

yeah that ain't the wrong way to put it.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

It was definitely a harbinger of things to come. This was mostly 2011-2013 and I think the most vicious tumblr and facebook callouts were 2014

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

wait a loving second, "slashie struggle sessions" and tb was slashie?

and by struggle sessions are we talking about maoist cadre study and analysis hours?

jesus loving christ lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dead gay comedy forums posted:

wait a loving second, "slashie struggle sessions" and tb was slashie?

and by struggle sessions are we talking about maoist cadre study and analysis hours?

jesus loving christ lmao

First point correct, but no these were just public callouts and banishment from her clique

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

hello bread and roses. may i trouble you for an account? my name is post-structuralist... taco bell... yes that's my name

okay, hit me up

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's time to freaking talk Let's Play

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

slashie complained she could never live outside of manhattan because her 200 dollar hairdresser is there

also she knew everything about harvey weinstein since at least 2008

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Who is slashie and why should I care

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bro Dad posted:

slashie complained she could never live outside of manhattan because her 200 dollar hairdresser is there

l m f a o

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Halloween Jack posted:

Who is slashie and why should I care

old boring poo poo

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Looks like she owned a bunch of people who now listen to podcasts

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
what is her podcast

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

did someone called taryn fivek ever post on here? she wrote a great article about how feminism has been coopted by people like molly crabapple to serve the war state, and iirc don hughes is pals with her

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

gh0stpinballa posted:

did someone called taryn fivek ever post on here? she wrote a great article about how feminism has been coopted by people like molly crabapple to serve the war state, and iirc don hughes is pals with her

do you have a link to that article?

but i don't think anyone could answer that except for herself. most people didn't post or link their real names (with few exceptions of LF "superstars" who went onto twitter) for good reason.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
The Workers' World Party? Really?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Xaris posted:

but i don't think anyone could answer that except for herself. most people didn't post or link their real names (with few exceptions of LF "superstars" who went onto twitter) for good reason.

http://www.wrongkindofgreen.org/2014/07/16/the-weaponized-naked-girl/

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Xaris posted:

Specially Taryn given that the Vice Crew people earnestly tried to doxx her while she was on a UN Refugee mission on a region ISIS was in control of in order to "own her" online.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Free Dickeye. It's time for BENGHAZI 3

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Bro Dad posted:

also she knew everything about harvey weinstein since at least 2008

Do we know if slashes runs say imandigandry of bravenak?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Considering the completely insane subject matter this is just bafflingly boring and unpleasant to read

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crane Fist posted:

Considering the completely insane subject matter this is just bafflingly boring and unpleasant to read

I liked it

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Crane Fist posted:

Free Dickeye. It's time for BENGHAZI 3
Please. Our dads have been hosed enough.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

BENGHAZI 420 or bust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If dickeye wanted to return they would, the mods are powerless against them and ashamed of their "job"