Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the lesson that they keep having to learn about engaging in this narrative about mean posts is that we just have much better posters on our side

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1229821052131463169

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Harrow posted:

Too late to get on the primary ballot in most states but she could hypothetically get the nomination at a contested convention. That almost certainly won't happen because the only thing worse for the party's image than giving the nomination to someone who didn't get a plurality of delegates would be giving it to someone who wasn't even running.

Ugh. Gross.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Joementum posted:

everyone who runs for president of the united states is an egomaniac enabled by staff who are happy to keep telling them what they want to hear as long as the checks clear

god bless the usa

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

https://twitter.com/duckalertsnow/status/1229749506305978369?s=21

Weedle
May 31, 2006

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1229815725939974145

Ah gently caress I accidentally wrote "American" instead of "white." I'll just add "Indian" to the end. This'll never come up again

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
I thought Xeni Jardin was just some Twitter crank. They actually put her on television? Jesus lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Nothus posted:

I thought Xeni Jardin was just some Twitter crank. They actually put her on television? Jesus lol

msnbc et. al. loves waspy yasskween terfy libs

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Barry Convex posted:

someone already posted the Klobuchar diaper fetish art right

New thread title please.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

That Warren femcel is a Midwest 7 and has almost certainly been asked out before.

But if she could recognize even just a sliver of reality as it is, well folks, then she wouldn't be a Warren supporter.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/lbarronlopez/status/1229822716343009280

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Twitter cranks drive the news now.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Kazak posted:

That Warren femcel is a Midwest 7 and has almost certainly been asked out before.

But if she could recognize even just a sliver of reality as it is, well folks, then she wouldn't be a Warren supporter.

I have friends like that and they're nice people but self-sabotage at every opportunity. Just a total lack of confidence.

unmeidestiny
Sep 25, 2009

It's the only reason "bernie bro" escaped twitter at all

unmeidestiny
Sep 25, 2009

Kazak posted:

incel is more of an attitude than anything. tons of decently attractive dudes are incels mostly because they lack confidence or are just terrible toxic people, even worse now that 'incel' is an identity that can be radicalized. average ugly people find mates all the time because they are normally adjusted people. I don't really trust people who look like a 7 and can't get a date

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Keep in mind Warren hired Hillary staffers to run her campaign. Enough said.

Hillary staffers: the Washington Generals of electoral politics

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
"Grrr, these terrible Bernie Bros and their Cult of Personality around Sanders!" I tweet from my laptop covered in 'PERSIST' stickers, surrounded by RBG action figures, bathed in the candlelight of my Shrine to Mother

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

doesn't even look like klob

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Kazak posted:

The funniest part of her Twitter thread is the last couple tweets when she's like "Uh, I guess My Queen Liz understands neurotic white women like me who are too sad to ask guys out or something so I guess donate to Warren. Go team!" It's so low energy and you can tell she was pushed by her fellow campaign staffers into tying it all into the most irrelevantly shallow performative Warren bullshit.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
bernie must divorce jane, the ultimate bernie bro

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4rNhTcq4Iqk
I can't link a YouTube on this forum

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Is this Troll 2 fan art?

:vince:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Joementum posted:

Can't believe Bernie won't denounce sexism by firing his female staffers and leaving his wife

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

Gumball Gumption posted:

I have friends like that and they're nice people but self-sabotage at every opportunity. Just a total lack of confidence.

Stop describing me

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Joementum posted:

@goreadalready

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/maubbin/status/1229816506701221888

this one kills me every single time

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Kazak posted:

She's like 20. I definitely knew moderately attractive girls in college that managed to never ever date because of a combination of lack of awareness and self sabotage just like there were guys that were dumbass "nice guys" and though that's why they never got laid. Most of them got over it by the time they graduated.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Nothus posted:

those two things arent exclusive

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Not included in the picture: The mountains of debt the Bernie Girl has from trans treatments, the Warren girl tweeting support for Billie Eilish thinking hip hop is just about bling and getting laid.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Joementum posted:

Broke: Bernie bros are too harsh and mean for today's political world
Woke: Bernie bros like Jane Sanders are too harsh and mean for today's political world so Bernie should divorce his wife to beat Trump

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

he finally got published :unsmith:

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1229772720239300608?s=20

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Fitzy Fitz posted:

he finally got published :unsmith:

but still no blue check :smith:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Thank you I can never find this and I always laugh at "I'm raising my kids as Maoists"

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Thoguh posted:

a combination of lack of awareness and self sabotage

Who? the girl or Warren lol

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

fuckin hell 8% of millennials get all their politics from watching tv commercials with grandma

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

is this just democrat voters?

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Joementum posted:

i wasn't sure if he'd made a public statement on it at the time, so i checked and Bernie convened a special session of the Burlington assembly to protest Operation Urgent Fury lmao

You must have known by now. There will always be a video or article of Bernie doing the right thing.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

freckle posted:

is this just democrat voters?

Likely voters in the Dem primary so... yes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MaryAnnAhernNBC/status/1229835764143443968?s=19