Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Y'all know there will be a new Snake Eyes every year,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

drat that looks good. Anybody know what the price point is going to be for these?

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
$20, although this one will probably be more for the exclusive accessories.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Which con is that for?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Kingtheninja posted:

Which con is that for?

Almost certainly SDCC.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Will likely be available on Pulse as well.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Cocks Cable posted:

He's got a backpack! Hope all the Joe's come with their crazy dumb gear.

Which version Snakeyes is this? Do we know if the line is going to be focused on the Sunbow cartoon, Marvel comic, original toy line, or other reboot?

The backpack definitely makes me think original toy line. Iirc the first Snake Eyes release didn't have his wolf, right?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

That Snake Eyes is based on the look of his second action figure:

https://www.yojoe.com/action/85/snakeeyes2.shtml

This is what his first fig looked like:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Davros1 posted:

That Snake Eyes is based on the look of his second action figure:

https://www.yojoe.com/action/85/snakeeyes2.shtml

This is what his first fig looked like:

Correct. He was coloured all black because they couldn't afford any more paint apps.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Keltar posted:

Correct. He was coloured all black because they couldn't afford any more paint apps.

More precisely, they needed to cut a number of paint apps across the line, so they decided to cut all of Snake-Eye to spare the other figures. I hope we get a paintless version of Snake-Eye in this series.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Do any of you have the recent DC Multiverse armored Lex Luthor BAF? I was wondering if the neck has the typical round ball, with standard-sized round holes in the two heads.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Soon.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

The real challenge will be fitting that over the Batsuit.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
introducing gregdaycastle, an amalgamation of Batman, Joker, Sam Becket, Superman and Peter Venkmen, coming straight to VHS this summer.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
wife: why are you spraypainting the top to the chicken fryer black
me: reasons
wife: and what's with the 10 packages of rainbow twizzler
me: again, reasons

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
your name tag is showing

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I do it out of love as that thing actually loving owns

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1230328594876030977?s=20

If you don't follow wrestling, these look EXACTLY like the people they're based on.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Davros1 posted:

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1230328594876030977?s=20

If you don't follow wrestling, these look EXACTLY like the people they're based on.

Nice! AEW has been my gateway back into watching wrestling.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Yeah, those likenesses are fantastic

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They really captured how stupid the Bucks look.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Only real issue with those AEW figures is that they put out their "top" talent in the first wave and completely ignored the midcard. Where's SCU, Jungle Boy or Britt Baker DDS? I'd rather have those versus another Jericho. Otherwise they look really good and I'm planning on getting them all minus Jericho (I have like five Jericho figures already, don't need anymore). Also, friendly reminder not to collect wrestling figures, it will ruin your life.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You could just buy one of those generic figma bodies for customizing/photo reference and you have Daniels.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

ultraviolence123 posted:

Only real issue with those AEW figures is that they put out their "top" talent in the first wave and completely ignored the midcard. Where's SCU, Jungle Boy or Britt Baker DDS? I'd rather have those versus another Jericho. Otherwise they look really good and I'm planning on getting them all minus Jericho (I have like five Jericho figures already, don't need anymore). Also, friendly reminder not to collect wrestling figures, it will ruin your life.

The second wave is MJF, Darby, Hangman, Britt Baker and Jurassic Express. I am not exactly sure if that is public knowledge yet but there you go.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Nice, second wave sounds excellent!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Life size Power Swords!

https://toynewsi.com/news.php?itemid=35664&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

I've been waiting for this for like 30 years.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Oh god dammit, FE got the license.

They do good work, but holy poo poo they charge a premium for it.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
What.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

If you aren't removing Baby Yoda's organs what's the loving point?

gregday
May 23, 2003

Holy poo poo, what a complete misunderstanding of the game.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Has Neca done any of the Japanese Mothras?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Gripweed posted:

Has Neca done any of the Japanese Mothras?

I don’t think NECA has the license to do any monsters who aren’t Big-G himself unless they’re from the Legendary movies. It’s a shame too, because I’d easily snap up a whole line of Showa and Heisei villains given that the only other option in that scale is either cheapo vinyl toys with no articulation or the insanely expensive SH Monsterarts line.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I don’t think NECA has the license to do any monsters who aren’t Big-G himself unless they’re from the Legendary movies. It’s a shame too, because I’d easily snap up a whole line of Showa and Heisei villains given that the only other option in that scale is either cheapo vinyl toys with no articulation or the insanely expensive SH Monsterarts line.

Dang, I'd love a Neca Hedorah.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Big Mean Jerk posted:

That's disappointing. I'd love a Rainbow Mothra

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

:lol:

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1230845846486474753?s=21

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/toybroreviews/status/1230844742122057728?s=20

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Those are obviously new designs. Now my enthusiasm for these is dampened.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Yeah those look pretty awful. Like how hard is it to basically ape Sideshow's designs? Classic but slightly modernized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Snake Eyes looks great, other two.... Eeeeeehhhhh? Not gonna bother with the whole line, but grabbed two snake eyes, one to display and the other to use as a custom, plus I wanted more of this accessories dammit.